On 12/1/2017 at 10:59 PM, treedweller1971 said:

Got everything to work and its kinda fun.  One problem that happens with every character.  After they're raped and appear some place else they have the no-sprint bug.  That and jumping can not be guaranteed to work 100%.

What worked for me is entering "showracemenu" and flipping through the different races then back and then select the race you were playing with originally and then leave the menu (defaults press "R" to confirm your character and exit).

17 hours ago, randompeep said:

What worked for me is entering "showracemenu" and flipping through the different races then back and then select the race you were playing with originally and then leave the menu (defaults press "R" to confirm your character and exit).

Thank you for an excellent suggestion.  Worked well but changed my stats all around.  Using the nexus mod Alternative show race menu fixed the sprint bug as well, but kept my stats unchanged.

• 2 weeks later...

having a very wierd bug when this mod is activated.... the fog on the map has turned into wierd wavy lines instead, and lighting inside buildings is messed up ... i get big beams of randomly colored lines coming from windows and some lighting objects

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would really like to see a version of this for the new regular sexlab.  I am not a fan of Defeat because I would prefer to surrender by choice.  This looks like the perfect mod for that but I use thew new SL full version.

6 hours ago, McLude said:

In Defeat, press "k" to surrender.

I am aware that Defeat has a surrender option.  But in situations where I don't want to surrender it is my understanding that in Defeat, nc sex can still talke place.  This mod appears to avoid that.

10 hours ago, shebop said:

I am aware that Defeat has a surrender option.  But in situations where I don't want to surrender it is my understanding that in Defeat, nc sex can still talke place.  This mod appears to avoid that.

With Defeat you can surrender and try to talk your way out of it which is possible with a high enough speech skill. But if you lose the fight and have a low speech skill there is a chance (adjustable) you will get raped. Death Alternative is closer to Hedonism but lacks the prostitution element. Sexlab Adventures has prostitution elements but they won't save you in a fight.

Some more questions McLude...

Does Defeat have the prostitution element?  You compare Death Alternative and are explict here about the lack of prostitution.  I wasn't aware Defeat had a prostitution element.  Also, your comparing Death Alternative to hedonism suggests that DA has SexLab elements but the Nexus version doesn't have this.  Is there a Loverslab/Sexlab version for SE? 

EDIT: Are you talking about Sanguine Debauchery? Is this playable in SE?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Has anyone found a fix for the infinite bleed out after uninstalling this?  I am far too deep in this character to start a new game because of how annoying this is.

• 2 months later...

Everytime I surrender at low health, I sheathe my weapon, my health bar disappears and the hostile NPC sheathes their weapon. No animation plays, then a few seconds later, they attack me again. Anyone know why this happens? Normal Sexlab and SL Aroused animations work fine for sex and the prostitution element works fine. its just the surrender doesnt work.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2018 at 3:01 AM, shebop said:

I would really like to see a version of this for the new regular sexlab.  I am not a fan of Defeat because I would prefer to surrender by choice.  This looks like the perfect mod for that but I use thew new SL full version.

On 7/4/2018 at 9:15 AM, silvernirvash said:

Is there a mod like this for the full Sexlab beta??? this mod doesn't really work without the SL Light version installed.

I also hope that full sexlab beta support for this mod is released.

On 5/17/2018 at 3:19 PM, McLude said:

With Defeat you can surrender and try to talk your way out of it which is possible with a high enough speech skill. But if you lose the fight and have a low speech skill there is a chance (adjustable) you will get raped. Death Alternative is closer to Hedonism but lacks the prostitution element. Sexlab Adventures has prostitution elements but they won't save you in a fight.

^Someone mentioned Sexlab Adventures, but I couldn't find that. Is that available for SSE?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2018 at 1:45 AM, silvernirvash said:

Is there a mod like this for the full Sexlab beta??? this mod doesn't really work without the SL Light version installed.

Wondering the same as I'm currently using the full Sexlab beta also.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Having an issue where it will initiate the prostitution scene, I accept but it won't actually do anything. The NPC stands there a few seconds and then just goes about their day. Anyone know what might be causing this?

EDIT: Apparently that's one of the issues, looks like I had the new Beta in instead of LE, didn't realize that it would HAVE to be LE that was installed to work on it. 

SO NOTE TO OTHERS -- If you want to use THIS mod, you cannot have the SexLab Beta, you MUST use LE. Hopefully this clears it up for others. I don't know why it's different (Not a modmaker or anything close), but the Beta doesn't support this one yet.