Another quick question. For Erosalor' date=' which body did you model it from/for? I'm assuming HGEC but I noticed some ever so slight differences when using with my PC, using HGEC normal, H top either a or b and LL bottom.

Also compared it to the SG Compilation MOD, which is using something else entirely, maybe a manga version? I like yours better.

[/quote']

I am pretty sure that is speedbusters body. The link that I got the bu armor from does not work anymore and it was not BBB. What I did is use parts from the speedbuster collection: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24131 (which is bbb enabled) and the lower skirt from the non-bbb bu armor that I had found. The old bu armor did have a top that became ripped like the skirt, but I ditched it as it did not have bbb enabled (and as I said I don't have the skill to weight paint in blender yet).

As I said before I favor bouncing breasts, so if there was a way to get that enabled via nifskope, I went for it. That is why the pack took so long for me to make, as I had to scavenge here or there to put things together instead of just firing up blender and either making what I wanted or converting it.

Most chest sizes are D to H. Most are Hcup as that is what I prefer.
That isn't to imply that you used H cup where D cup meshes were available right?

If there were both H and D cup available then I did choose the H cup. If only D cup (or E) was available then I stuck with it. I still can't do much at all with blender so mostly this current pack is armors that already had bbb/bu or stuff I assembled from various existing sources with nifskope. My preference is to have both bbb\bu where ever possible....:P

It'd be nice to have the D cup meshes as well. Different preferences' date=' but no biggie. Thanks for compiling these in the first place, gregathit.

I just wanted to say what a great job you did with this. I get to use one esp instead of the 6 I was using. If I ever get the time to learn, the mod I would be trying to do is convert these all to C cup, because I seem to be the only one who likes the Ceeeees :)

You're not the only one.

Ok, I have fixed the clothing taking on skin properties for blackwire and also Iroha.

I also have fixed the Seducer armor so custom races (including non-human) should properly show up.

@ThisTownIsKillingMe: Not sure why Iroha would CTD. One of the armor pieces did have a skin property but that won't cause crashes. Are you sure you have all the patches installed in the correct order and the very latest INI file? I can't get it to crash on my end, so I am at a loss as to what to recommend.

Ok' date=' I have fixed the clothing taking on skin properties for blackwire and also Iroha.

I also have fixed the Seducer armor so custom races (including non-human) should properly show up.

@ThisTownIsKillingMe: Not sure why Iroha would CTD. One of the armor pieces did have a skin property but that won't cause crashes. Are you sure you have all the patches installed in the correct order and the very latest INI file? I can't get it to crash on my end, so I am at a loss as to what to recommend.

[/quote']

I installed all this for the first time right before I posted and I installed all the patches manually, but in order. So I'm pretty sure I have all the latest files. It's the only armor that makes me CTD, but maybe it's not the armor since I seem to be crashing a lot lately. I'm thinking about starting a fresh install but that would mean I'd have to go back and reinstall every single mod I have in the correct order, which I of course have forgotten, then going through and redoing all the quests I've done. Since I imagine a fresh install with old saves is probably going to do the opposite of help my problems.

Hey' date=' greg. that damn book again :-/

Did you fix it for all the BU models? cause the MC battle mage difinetly has BU models with the book still clipping into the leg when weapon is drawn :-/

[/quote']

That "should" have been corrected by patch number 2. The first three nif files (the 100% and the next two stages) had the book moved out like all the others. Are you certain you installed patch 2 and that it overwrote the original install nifs?

Well you "could" do that or just pull the three files out of the second patch and manually plunk them in. Your call. I just double checked the second patch and I "did" include them in it so I am clueless of why it isn't working for you.

I will keep my fingers crossed for both of our sakes!

I didn't see your edit (as I went to bed) but yea, the third .nif file has the book in the same place as the first and second .nif files. The 4th .nif the book is gone.

I will include just the nif file for you to look at in nifskope to compare to the one you have, or you can just overwrite it to see if they are the same. It is a loose file so you will have to manually place it (I didn't put any folder structure):

magecloth3bbb3 is fine but magecloth3bbb4 has the book wrong.

I guess I was kinda confusing when saying "third model" which was actually third BU model and forth in total

EDIT: I just went and checked: patch 2 doesn't have that BBB4 model so I guess thats the bug right there

EDIT2: some more bug reports: so elven sorceress purple has missing texture on the panties and they are misplaced - this goes for every BU model

and for both sorceress outfits: minor breast clipping when running forward/backwards and more apparent clipping when breasts are bouncing up and down.... for... khm.. various reasons ;-)

also the seams of the jacket seem to persist on all the destroyed models even though the jacket has already been destroyed

Ok, I am rowing in the boat with you now!

The 4th battle mage model should "not" have the book and I forgot to patch that. I will issue a mini patch to fix this. My bad.

As to the eleven sorceress purple.....it is missing two textures altrobe2b and altrobe2c. That explains what you are seeing with the panties and jacket. Again I will post a quick mini patch to fix this.

Lastly, the clipping on the breasts. Sadly, I can't fix this. It would require blender to decrease the weight painting on the breasts so they are not so....jiggly when you run. As I suck at blender this is a deal we will all have to live with unless someone steps in to save the day.

Should have a patch up in a couple of hours.

Thanks for the bug chasing! :)

Thats fine, its not such a big problem at all.

Still, I've more stuff: R18PN dress grey seems to have it last and second last BU models swaped - meaning when it is almost destroyed - shows last BU model and when it is completely destroyed shows second last BU model (I didn't check other colors...)

EDIT: Ok, so nif viewer shows that red dress is OK its just the black and grey ones that have bbb4 and bbb3 models swaped. Should be just a matter of renaming the models - 3 to 4 and 4 to 3

I hope you read this before your next patch...

actually, one more thing I noticed about the sorceresses outfits is that they are taller then all the other ones probably because of the high heels they use. I guess that they were made for something like real high heels or something like that. anyways, this causes some neck clipping through the collar (might be fixed by removing the collars from outfits) and, more importantly, all the weapons are misplaced too - they float close o the hand instead of appearing to be held byt the PC's hands

On the good note - the BU models work great now

one more thing. not really a bug and may be considered an improvement actually: the marine black outfit and marine blue outfit don't take up gloves slots meaning you can wear gloves with them (i.e. more buffs and/or protection)

Na heavy mage armor might have a missing texture on the first BU model as the bra becomes transparent without any apparent damage (the apparent damage being the panties)

Yea, the high heels do raise up the character and yes I modified things so that folks don't have to use the real high heels mod (as it is a pain). I will look at what can be done to help with the collar. I would like to keep it as it does add to the look and since it is separate I can move it about. Probably take me a day or so of messing with to fix.

The marine black\blue are one of the few models that actually don't have any gauntlets\gloves on it so this is actually intentional. I left this BU mod "as is" and just added it to the pack. I suppose I "could" slap some gloves on it but that is up to you guys if you really want it.

On the NA heavy mage I removed the cloth and left the wire on the second damage nif. If you think that looks silly I can just remove the entire bra or put the cloth back and just have it removed on the next model. Long story short, I did mean to do it but if it looks bad I can rework it. Just let me know.

I will shoot to issue a patch Wednesday evening to fix the above so give me any feedback today or as early tomorrow as you can. I will be out of town for a week or so. There are some golf courses that are in desperate need of my hard earned cash.....:)

i'd love some gloves on outfits that are taking gloves slots. but that would require to go through every single armor which IMO is too much hassle for too little an effect (and might cause some unwanted clipping)

the wire on NA heavy mage definitely looks out of placecompared to your other armors. if it was my call I'd say leave the cloth and take the whole thing off in the next model...

Oh, I can add the gloves to those that need it but you will be stuck with my choices and not yours if I do. It isn't difficult and would not take to long to do. Actually it would cut down clipping rather than cause it as I would need to choose only gloves that would fit. I don't mind doing it so whatever you guys want is fine by me.

I will make the change on the NA Heavy Mage to leave the full bra on that mesh and remove it completely on the next. It makes more sense and will look better.

I will start working on this stuff tomorrow morning, as well as get out the revised esp for those with OOO. I will split the esp off as a clearly labeled optional deal so folks don't grab it unless they really want it.