Was Fantasy Battle Costume ever fixed? I see it in my meshes folder but not in-game or the ini

It is posted right in the updates spoiler:

8-15/16-12

1. Updated ini to remove SA light armor, DC Maid armor, and Fantasy Battle armor. All three were made and depend on a very old skeleton that no one uses anymore (UFF). This caused the armors to spaz out while wearing them in 1st person.

Ok well I really wanted to see this outfit so I renamed the files as the Blackwire Outfit and put it into the blackwire folder. And it looks great! No issues or endless stretching/spazzing out. I tried it out for a bit and it works at every stage. 3rd and 1st person. Of course it's not a perfect solution but it's definitely the best of the Tifa outfits, in my opinion. 

post-443074-0-30741600-1493305557_thumb.jpg

post-443074-0-01616500-1493305566_thumb.jpg

It is not a wrong skeleton it is a wrong body. It is not HGEC ( it is UFF or Roberts female )

So your textures are wrong.

The textures parts the body use ( with HGEC texture )

post-3205-0-31606600-1493326416_thumb.jpg

A HGEC body use

post-3205-0-75671500-1493326434_thumb.jpg

So the Fantasy Battle Costume have some textures seams

post-3205-0-15135300-1493326455_thumb.jpg

And the hands of the body use the footfemale texture so you have no finger nails

post-3205-0-89269400-1493326459_thumb.jpg

It is not clearly visible if the body and the surrounding color are the same. ( like in the textures above )

But when you use a HGEC textures in which the surrounding color is not the same....

post-3205-0-88782400-1493326450_thumb.jpg  like this

Then the textures seams are clearly visible

post-3205-0-06425000-1493326466_thumb.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------

But if you want the Fantasy Battle Costume why not add it in the esp?

( the SA light armor and DC Maid armor are in the esp, and the armors are in the chests )

Here the esp with the Fantasy Battle Costume . And a icon for the armor  and added the armor in the ini.

zBUArmors FBA.7z

The esp from the pack 2

The armor is in chest 2

It was the wrong skeleton as well as being the wrong body in pack 1 - which is why they were disabled.  UFF used a completely different skeleton that isn't compatible with Growlf's.  Hence the spazing out.

And if you had read the notes in pack two you would have noticed that a reworked mashup of the fantasy battle outfit and DC maid outfit were included in it.  There was no need to rename or move anything around.

Sorry I sound kinda mean, but I spent a damn long time creating the packs and writing the notes, so it is irritating as hell when folks just ignore them completely.

The armor/body use labia bones Bip01 L Ma and  Bip01 R Ma  and butt bones Bip01 L Hp1 and Bip01 R Hp1 but they are all in the LAPF/universal  skeleton.

You can copy the body in the  LAPF skeleton and don't get a error message about missing bones/NiNodes.

In NifScope and in game the armor works. Except for the texture seams/ wrong body .

In pack 2 are no new Fantasy Battle Costume meshes. ( folder: meshes\1zBU Armors\Armors2\FantasyBattleCostume\    )

There is a new Armor ( Tifa armor in D and H cup ) but they looks different. ( Folder: meshes\1zBU Armors\Armors3\Tifa\   )

....................................................................................

And yes the SA light armor and DC Maid armor are in the esp. I only add the Fantasy Battle Costume it was in none of the 3 chests  and not in the ini ( in the pack 2 esp/ini )

If gamerpicard wants to use the Fantasy Battle Costume (with textures seams  and without replacing the Blackwire Outfit ) he/she can use my esp and ini.

Yes, I read through all the updates before I initially posted. I also Googled, looked elsewhere and tried fixing it myself, first. Posting in a public forum, anywhere, is always my last resort...since ppl are usually rude or treat you like you have poo for brains. Since 5 years have passed I thought maybe someone could tell me a quick fix. I came across the fantasy battle costume nif and preferred it to the other tifa outfits. And since I still liked the other outfits I replaced one I could live without. Like dang, I know how hard it is to put stuff like this together and I really appreciate the compilation. All outfits, including fantasy battle, look and work perfectly. I also appreciate someone giving me another option. I thought that's what these forums were for...asking and giving advice. Sorry to bother you.

And like I said. It's been 5 years. The outfit hasn't been mentioned since 2012. It's not completely out of line or dumb to wonder, that after all this time, someone knew how to use it. But I won't keep arguing. All outfits work and look great for me now...and that was what I wanted. So, have a good day.

• 1 year later...

I can't seem to figure out why of the tons of armors, only two are messed up for me... the DSR Knight Purple Armor is instead equipping DSR Sexy Mage (the DSR Sexy Mage srmor also equips DSR Sexy Mage), and one of my favorite armors ever, DSR Knight White Armor is instead equipping DSR Knight Purple Armor. I tried reinstalling Pack 1, then having Pack 2 install overwrite any files when prompted. Any thoughts?

Issue persists with various skeletons in various installation folders. Three or four installs all have the same issue. Used TES Mod Manager's archive invalidation via bsa redirection. No effect.

Been slowly working on a new mod build, which is currently rather minimal. Patches, bodies, skin textures, boob jiggle... haven't even gotten to rebuilding a full character animation package yet. Shame I didn't have easy access to my old config... took forever to patch together a hodgepodge of character animations with boob jiggle (which totally matters).

Load Order:

Oblivion.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
Moonshadow Elves - Sc.esp
BreakArmor.esp
zBUArmors.esp

... various skeletons in various installation folders.  ????

There is only one (two) folder you can use. meshes\characters\_male  ( skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif )

and the first person skeleton in meshes\characters\_1stPerson.

--------------------------------------------

And does archive invalidation work?  Have you checked the Oblivion.ini if the entry for invalidating the archive is there?

But if you have no boobs stretching I think it works.

---------------------------------

So you have no boobs stretching, all other armors works fine ?

Only DSR Knight Purple Armor and DSR Knight White Armor equip the wrong armor. Have you checked the esp and the folders? Are the right files in the folders? Is the path in the esp right?

EDIT:

Yes it is the esp. As you said

DSR Knight Purple Armor  mesh path to DSR Sexy Mage

and DSR Knight White Armor mesh path to DSR Knight Purple Armor

Here the esp with the right paths.  ( The ini is ok, right paths )

zBUArmors.esp

If he use HGEC Body with BBB v1.12 there is no esp.

And the only problem he have are the two wrong armors.    No stretching, no wrong body textures.

So archive invalidation and skeleton works.

In the esp are two wrong mesh paths, that's all.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only the load order is not perfect and one error( missing master file )
DLCThievesDen.esp
That can not work, the patch must be below the masterfile.

And the full load order should be
Spoiler

Oblivion.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

BreakArmor.esp

zBUArmors.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
Moonshadow Elves - Sc.esp

Never use LOOT to sort your Mods. Use BOSS. You can use only the BOSS masterlist and sort manually.

Most of the Mods are in the example load order in my yellow Link below.

try using Wyre Bash and make a bashed patch,i had a  problem with armor enchantments not working despite the ESP and rebuilding the patch fixed it

You might try changing the mesh paths by using the CS ?

1 hour ago, sikkboy said:

try using Wyre Bash and make a bashed patch,i had a  problem with armor enchantments not working despite the ESP and rebuilding the patch fixed it

You might try changing the mesh paths by using the CS ?

No Bached patch needed. There are wrong mesh paths in the esp. I changed it with TES4Edit. Replace the esp with the esp I have uploaded and all problems are fixed.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey so Im picking up obliv for the first time and Im making some modifications. Unfortunately whenever I try to download your file from media fire or the other one, I get a "corrupted file " message from winrar for the file pack downloads. I even try to open it through 7zip as you mentioned. Even that still doesnt work. Did I miss something? Has it been too long for this to work?

EDIT: Oh my goodness, I've been trying to get this to work for an embarassingly long time. I just figured it out. Great mod guy.

Edited by Heppai
  • 1 year later...
6 hours ago, MorningDance1997 said:

Hey, how the hell do i install this? I'm really confused

how to install : applies to all mods

Unpack in an empty folder.
If there is a meshes or textures or sound folder you copy it into your game data folder
If there is a data folder you copy it into your game Oblivion folder  ( the Oblivion folder ! not the Bethesda Softworks  or the data folder )
If you should install into a folder you don't have you create the folder. ( e.g. you should install into Oblivion/Data/ini but you have no ini folder. You open your data folder, create a new folder, name it ini )

Unpack with 7z
https://www.7-zip.org/download.html
first Link ( I think you have a Windows 64 bit  version )  

How to install this Mod:

Spoiler

You install
1. Growlf's universal skeleton: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37596
Unpack the file
The controllable version, not the total controllable version .
Open the folder "ControlableSkeleton" and copy the data folder. Paste it into your game Oblivion folder.
NOTE:  DO NOT install the above skeleton if you are using the LAPF.  The LAPF skeleton is a modified version of the above and will work perfectly with BU armors.

2. A Break Armor System. You can select either one of the following:
BreakArmor Framework 1.10f by Gerra6: - (This is the recommended system)
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/51-break-armor-framework/

3. To see boobs bounce you need a BBB animation set like NoMaaM:
http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35551
Unpack the file in a folder and open the folders and you see many subfolders. You need this
_NoMaaM EXPRESSIVE (BMF 1.1)
_NoMaaM MODERATE (BMF 0.8)
_NoMaaM LOW-KEY (BMF 0.6)
Only use one folder. 0.6 low bounce. 1.1 maximum bounce
Open the folder you want and copy the data folder.
Paste it into your game Oblivion folder .

4. Then download both MediaFire Links:
Part One: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?omplqm29y8zgl5l
Part Two: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?19nu22au7s8761z
Put both files in ONE folder. Use 7z and unpack file Pack 1 - plus all patches.7z.001  Both files will be unpacked. ( file 001 and 002 are one files in two parts )
install . . .
Pack 2 is the same. Both files in one folder, unpack file 001
install . . .

More information abour modding your game, read

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

I already wrote about it in your DMRA post .

Edited by fejeena