[WIP] Lich Evilynn - Lesbian mind control/slavery/bondage quest chain.

Evilynn

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

You really need to figure out a better way of getting my character to the Lair. Its makes me really angry when my character walks around bunny every second in slow-mo and it takes over 30 minutes to get there. So far its really good though.

-Aki

On 11/22/2017 at 7:38 PM, Evilynn said:

IMPORTANT: I'm not planning on replying to this thread!

I will be replying to the new thread: Lich Evilynn

See above post, please reply on the main thread :smile:

On 1/16/2018 at 12:20 AM, sldale said:

I think you're doing an awesome job with "lich evilynne."  I think you have a great mod on your hands and can't wait to see it get more filled in.

Excellent idea making it so that the PC often has no control to move or even look around.

Thank you! A do wish you could look around, but that's just how Skyrim works when the AI is controlling a PC in third person. I like the lack of control, but I'd prefer to give the player camera control 100% of the time.

11 hours ago, AkiKay said:

You really need to figure out a better way of getting my character to the Lair. Its makes me really angry when my character walks around bunny every second in slow-mo and it takes over 30 minutes to get there. So far its really good though.

-Aki

I have never had this happen to me. The NPC is following you, so you should never need to walk around her more than once. Also, is her name showing up as Bunny? if so, something else went wrong. 

Make sure you are downloading the current version 0.1.6

Let me know if it keeps happening please.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived