IGNORED

SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

Sry,

if this is an inappropriate place to post about a new fonv nvse plugin, but I though that most modders who are active would probably be reading this post reguarly . Anyway , one of my favorite modders JIP , has released a nvse plugin containing 140 or so functions that he created and used in his mods as a nvse plugin.

keep up the awesome work prideslayer:)

ps opps http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/58277/? for the plugin

documentation for Jip's plugin http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php?title=Category:Functions_%28JIP%29

pride how is the current random picker initialized ?? is it the same as what it was just adding the animation to sexout.esm ?? with idles added and script changed to make the picker chose the idle animation ??

I've tried to document it all in the sexout wiki, but basically the random picker just picks from all the animations registered with sexout that match the filters set by the caller. So if there are 500 animations, and 40 are tagged 'doggy', and the caller specifies 'doggy' as a filter, the randomizer will pick just from those 50.

The script changes and all that.. I can't answer that. EVERYTHING to do with the random picker changed, but that is "not your concern." You just need to use the new UDFs to add animations to sexout, and it handles the rest.

Look at the plugin Odessa created for Amra for examples, or at the internal (do NOT use or call these UDFs!!) in sexout like "fnSexoutAddInternalAnimsB".

btw how do i test creatures and robots to make use of the current sexout system ?? human npc are ok but creatures are unclear how to set them up in sexout to make it work.

You set them up exactly like humans, I'm not sure what you mean. There are only two differences.

1. In the IDLE configuration in the GECK, the "A" actor (the creature) idle is not created in your normal group at the top -- it is created under the creature.

2. When setting up the actor list to register the animation with sexout, instead of "male/female/both" for the creature slot, you use the creature's skeleton name. So dogs are 'dog', ghouls are 'ghoul', supermutants are 'smspinebreaker', and so on. Robots have their own skeleton names like "mistergutsy" or "nvsecuritron"

Sry,

if this is an inappropriate place to post about a new fonv nvse plugin, but I though that most modders who are active would probably be reading this post reguarly . Anyway , one of my favorite modders JIP , has released a nvse plugin containing 140 or so functions that he created and used in his mods as a nvse plugin.

documentation for Jip's plugin http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php?title=Category:Functions_(JIP)

Thanks. I'm aware of the plugin, so far it doesn't have anything I need in sexout though, and sexout already depends on two plugins (NX and MCM) so I'd rather not add a 3rd. If it has something I can really use, I'll consider it, or I may just add it or something similar to NX.

pride how is the current random picker initialized ?? is it the same as what it was just adding the animation to sexout.esm ?? with idles added and script changed to make the picker chose the idle animation ??

I've tried to document it all in the sexout wiki, but basically the random picker just picks from all the animations registered with sexout that match the filters set by the caller. So if there are 500 animations, and 40 are tagged 'doggy', and the caller specifies 'doggy' as a filter, the randomizer will pick just from those 50.

The script changes and all that.. I can't answer that. EVERYTHING to do with the random picker changed, but that is "not your concern." You just need to use the new UDFs to add animations to sexout, and it handles the rest.

Look at the plugin Odessa created for Amra for examples, or at the internal (do NOT use or call these UDFs!!) in sexout like "fnSexoutAddInternalAnimsB".

btw how do i test creatures and robots to make use of the current sexout system ?? human npc are ok but creatures are unclear how to set them up in sexout to make it work.

You set them up exactly like humans, I'm not sure what you mean. There are only two differences.

1. In the IDLE configuration in the GECK, the "A" actor (the creature) idle is not created in your normal group at the top -- it is created under the creature.

2. When setting up the actor list to register the animation with sexout, instead of "male/female/both" for the creature slot, you use the creature's skeleton name. So dogs are 'dog', ghouls are 'ghoul', supermutants are 'smspinebreaker', and so on. Robots have their own skeleton names like "mistergutsy" or "nvsecuritron"

Sry,

documentation for Jip's plugin http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php?title=Category:Functions_(JIP)

Thanks. I'm aware of the plugin, so far it doesn't have anything I need in sexout though, and sexout already depends on two plugins (NX and MCM) so I'd rather not add a 3rd. If it has something I can really use, I'll consider it, or I may just add it or something similar to NX.

The faction functions might be handy for Doc to add to Spunk.
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, 801-804 are fixed locally, my dupe removal also removed those since there were two (or more) of each one, so the pipe/wrench/bottle/baton anims will be fixed next beta. 5001 and 5401 are both horribly misaligned for me. I haven't tested yet, but I think something may have went wrong with all the 3p animations -- would be helpful if others could confirm.

2.10.93Beta8 in OP

Changes:

- 801-804 half-fixed.

- A new option to run/runfull calls to pick a random animation by matching flags.

801-804 are properly showing the prop now, but SOME mesh is still missing, as I'm still seeing the big missing mess exclamation mark when running them. I haven't dug in to figure out just what's missing now.

fnSexoutActRun and fnSexoutActRunFull now understand the animation registry flags, so mods that want to filter by sex position "type" or any of the other flags in the registry can do so easily. SexoutNGDoPlayerVaginal has been modified to make use of this as a sort of demo, and now only picks "doggy" flagged anims -- which in sexout parlance means "doggy style."

The old call was this:

call fnSexoutActRunFull ar_Map "actorA"::0 "actorB"::playerRef "isVaginal"::1
The new code is this:

let arFilter := ar_List "doggy"
call fnSexoutActRunFull ar_Map "actorA"::0 "actorB"::playerRef "isVaginal"::1 "flags"::arFilter
let arFilter := ar_Null
Easy peasy. Will update the wiki when my headache goes away.

I've left beta7 up as well, intentionally. This flags honoring thing was a bit of a mess to code and may have introduced nvse cosave leaks. So just in case it has, people can go back to beta7 if needed.

2.10.93Beta9 in OP

Changes:

- fnSexoutActorValid returns -8 for unsupported creatures.

- Misaligned 3ways disabled for now (5001, 5102, 5305, 5401, 5602, 5603)

- Bighorner animation (1911) realigned.

- All non-zaz anim offsets moved into animation registry.

This is a fomod-ready 7z, just install it as a package with fomm/nmm/whatever.

Pride,

Did you realize the file structure for the meshes in different in versions 8 & 9 when compared to 7?  I'm getting invisible male bodies with 8  & 9.   It looks to be caused by the bodysuit being the wrong location.  7 is meshes\armor\sexoutbodysuits.  8&9 are meshes\characters\_male\armor\sexoutbodysuits.

Thanks

Pride,

Did you realize the file structure for the meshes in different in versions 8 & 9 when compared to 7?  I'm getting invisible male bodies with 8  & 9.   It looks to be caused by the bodysuit being the wrong location.  7 is meshes\armor\sexoutbodysuits.  8&9 are meshes\characters\_male\armor\sexoutbodysuits.

Thanks

That is odd, in that in my download of beta 7, as well as earlier betas,  the bodysuit is in meshes\characters\_male\armor\sexoutbodysuits and I have no issues with invisible male bodies. The changed location in beta 10 represents a change for me. I have not installed it yet to see if it makes a difference. 

Edit: Uninstalled beta 7, installed beta 10 and everything working as it should.

I've been getting an issue with non-healing limb damage after rape with version 8 and 9;

this happened while I was in god mode, with limb damage disabled in Sexout. Possibly

the mcm control is reversed or disabled for limb damage? I'm at work, so I can't try

reverting to an earlier version of Sexout for a while.

(non healing means Doctors Bag and stimpaks don't heal, even out of god mode)

Well I don't understand the invisible body aspect, but it was in the wrong place. There shouldn't be invisible bodies since the body is still in the correct location in the sexout bodies BSA.

Interesting. I have saved the extracted beta 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 and its in the wrong place in all of those also. I never downloaded 8 or 9. 

I've been getting an issue with non-healing limb damage after rape with version 8 and 9;

this happened while I was in god mode, with limb damage disabled in Sexout. Possibly

the mcm control is reversed or disabled for limb damage? I'm at work, so I can't try

reverting to an earlier version of Sexout for a while.

(non healing means Doctors Bag and stimpaks don't heal, even out of god mode)

It's not sexout.

That limbdamage thing hasn't done anything in a year or two, still doesn't. It's one of several MCM things I need to address but I'm in the process of rewriting all the MCM stuff to make it more dynamic and easily integrate the animation selector.

Well I don't understand the invisible body aspect, but it was in the wrong place. There shouldn't be invisible bodies since the body is still in the correct location in the sexout bodies BSA.

Interesting. I have saved the extracted beta 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 and its in the wrong place in all of those also. I never downloaded 8 or 9.

I imagine it's wrong in all of them since I included it, dunno why I put it there. Just wasn't thinking. That DOES mean that nobody has actually been testing it as I wanted though :(

It's in the right place in beta10.

Hmm, I have been playing with the various beta's, but I haven't had any problems with invisible bodies or other weirdness. I would have run screaming to this (or the regular NG thread) to report it if I had. Though granted, I haven't had time o play very often since Beta 6 or 7 came out.

Just so you don't go crazy, I changed beta 7 (my first beta download) locally after I noticed in MO the file not overwriting AMRA's patch.  I should have posted then but totally forgot about till now.  Sorry for the confusion, but at least it is right now.  If people are not running MO,  the issue would never be noticed if the AMRA patch is installed.  It puts the file in the right location.

Guest tomm434

Updated.

Call is:

call fnSexoutActPrep
                call fnSexoutActSetRef "actorA" playerRef
                call fnSexoutActSetRef "actorB" CrosshairRef
                call fnSexoutActRun

But also before the call I check actor for

if eval (1 == call fnSexoutActorValid Myself)
else
    return
endif
if eval (1 == call fnSexoutActorInuse Myself)
    return
endif

That's not the right way to use the ActorValid UDF, it does not only return 1/0 like inuse, it returns the reason the actor is invalid.

It can return values from -8 to +1. Only a return value of 1 means "yes the actor is valid" so you want to change that to something like:

if eval (1 != call fnSexoutActorValid Myself)
  return
endif
That probably won't fix your problem though, I'll keep looking.