On 12.1.2018 at 5:23 PM, Lyman the Lunatic said:

but when I am curious, your first reaction is to be antagonistic against me.

Well, you used 'western women' which is a term one can find most commonly on PUA or redpill blogs, which are pretty misogynistic to begin with. The tactic to pretend to ask an innocent question when in reality the question is so heavily loaded that it drives the discussion into a particular corner isn't unheard of. It's actually quite common. I'm not saying that this was your intention, just that there are many people who behave like you did that have exactly this intention.

We have a bunch of cliques on LL. Hell, we've got a "beast fucker" club, clubs for the futa interest, diaper lovers, bdsm, furries, even something about 'little ladies'.

However, none of them seem to have ever been questioned quite as much as this particular thread, which is for women. Can somebody tell me why, on this site, out of all things, it's the only one that keeps revolving around questioning why it even exists? Seems rather obvious to me, I don't see anything wrong with it, and I think it's probably time for a shift in the conversation.

4 minutes ago, DoctaSax said:

We have a bunch of cliques on LL. Hell, we've got a "beast fucker" club, clubs for the futa interest, diaper lovers, bdsm, furries, even something about 'little ladies'.

However, none of them seem to have ever been questioned quite as much as this particular thread, which is for women. Can somebody tell me why, on this site, out of all things, it's the only one that keeps revolving around questioning why it even exists? Seems rather obvious to me, I don't see anything wrong with it, and I think it's probably time for a shift in the conversation.

Heeeere we go...

2 minutes ago, DoctaSax said:

Bravo for this post. Agree 100%. My wife posted her opinion last night for she was thrilled with @BloodberrySmoothie post. When she told me what she said, I asked her to erase her post. She was surprised and asked me why. I told her that she might be dragged into unnecessary discussion that might provoke her and say things that she doesn't mean to say. So she did it.

I truly do not understand why some people has strong urge to quarrel about things that are normal. This site, (thanks to Ashal and his team) offers something that 99% sites on the net doesn't: express yourself the way you like and want and do not be ashamed if you are pervert, animal lover, gay, lesbian and so on and so on. I'm glad the ladies have their own thread and they discuss things they want and like. Thumbs up for this thread. :classic_smile:

On 1/13/2018 at 8:36 PM, TheWhite said:

See, completely pointless talking to a man about this. Thanks for proving my point :smile: You literally have nothing useful to say about this product so I'm asking women. I don't need any middle men.

And the women are here too so, what is your problem with this thread?

But at least I did not make it gender specific club, but it seems you can't read what I'm trying to say. Even if I do not know, I still want you to speak up. You're the one who are too obsessed into making it all sounded like a competition. Why would I want to leave when I know there is a potential source of humour  & something worthwhile learning here. Even if I do not learn anything new, at least I will about you as an individual & your attitude. So why are you bothered with me & why should I be bothered with you, because that seems to be like what you want to think.

Don't lose your temper. If your head comes away from your neck, it's over.

This, this is holy ground. And we're all here to do what we're all here to do.

So warriors, lay down your swords. Now. Coffee anyone?

:banana:

On 1/16/2018 at 11:31 PM, BloodberrySmoothie said:

Thanks for giving it a shot. (: I can easily explain why you were greeted in a more hostile manner than other users with an example that you made!

What you see as "curiosity", looks really antagonistic to us.

does not sound like a respectful question, but more like an exasperated comment on why this is done in the first place. Also, you generalise "western women", yet everyone is aware that a lot of women not from western countries don't even have the rights to come together in such a free environment, which is probably the reason they don't do it.

this sounds like we should decide to either just hang with the other girls or with the main crowd instead of choosing to do both.

this sounds rather patronising and dismissive.

I hope you see how that (most likely) thoughtless way of phrasing caused a negative attidute towards you, I hope.

Concerning my post from before: Women are not treated well when it comes to sexuality, by other women and men alike. A women who is honest about her desires and fantasies is usually either called names, harrased or looked down upon for really no reason at all, while men do not receive the same treatment for exactly the same actions. This makes it really hard, especially for girls and young women, to express their desires. I know girls who didn't have a single orgasm until a few years after they started being sexually active because they were way too intimidated to talk about their sexuality openly and honestly didn't know it could be a lot better. Thanks to the awesome internet, we can actually have a little more freedom of expression and can explore our desires more freely. Which is why some great person came up with the idea to make a single thread for us to talk about just that - guys are very welcome to see what's on our minds, but they naturally could not experience the things we did, because society treats them differently, and therefore cannot really invest themselves in our "common interest".

See, I wouldn't mind one bit if someone actually bothers to talk about it than just decide to hurl insults & come with antagonistic attitude. I did not meant for my curiosity to be taken as a sign of hostility, but I do notice a lot of women (who are most of the time western) loves to wield their gender as a weapon or a token of some kind which I am never really comfortable seeing & I don't understand what's even the point of doing that to begin with. If anything, claiming to be oppressed but still goes around using their gender to look down or attack other people only make it looks like women are the oppressors themselves which I wonder if a lot of women who thinks like this (which again, from my experience are mostly western women) realize this at all.
I state that I want women on loverslab to join the "main crowd" is just me wanting to welcome & encourage all of you into the community at large. Why stay in a little corner of the site at all, why not make some new friends. Is it because this site host mod mods that contain stuff like rape & sex slavery? I'd like to hear more opinions from more people, I'd like to see new members participate in various posts & threads & what new other opinions can be put to the table, it would be sad for all of them to be detained in a little corner of a site if you know what I mean.

I do not see why being dismissive of a gender of a user is a bad thing. As far as I'm concerned, 99% of all users here could be homosexual manatees & I still wouldn't care. I just don't see why I should care at all, what matters are your opinions & attitude. I am always baffled by the fact that women (again, whom in my experience are western women) wants gender to mean something. If you want to talk about things or life from a perspective of a woman, you should feel free to do it, I'm sure a lot of people here are interested. If they are interested in what you have to say, they'll come to you, simple as that. Which is why I wanted to hear more from you, you seem like you wanted to say something & you should be able to say it & I am not disappointed that I did. Do not take this as me using you, on the contrary, I just want you to express your thoughts & opinions. I'm pretty sure loverslab wouldn't stop you from wanting to talk about what you want to talk. I just hope that the mods here entertain you and other women here. Because if it doesn't, then you wouldn''t have a good time & that's not fun for anyone. Last time I check, the line is at pedophilia so I'm pretty sure whatever stigma exists in the society have against women don't really exist here, so again, I'm sure people are interested in what you have to say, if you are willing to share them. The other reason it seemed dismissive is also because I have seen a pattern of women (again, whom are mostly western from my experience) who feels the need to form a gender specific group like this loves to be hostile which I don't understand why they have to act that way at all. Which again, makes me wonder if people who mistreat them in real life & all the "oppression" they claim are all self-inflicted & they just blame it on everybody else which to me is just downright baffling & absurd. But then again, I would not want you or any other women here to not be welcomed. You're here now, just make yourself at home, so I do not see what's wrong why in what I said.

It is nice to talk to you. I do hope we are on better terms  now. Or is there something else in my statements that troubles you.

18 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

Well, you used 'western women' which is a term one can find most commonly on PUA or redpill blogs, which are pretty misogynistic to begin with. The tactic to pretend to ask an innocent question when in reality the question is so heavily loaded that it drives the discussion into a particular corner isn't unheard of. It's actually quite common. I'm not saying that this was your intention, just that there are many people who behave like you did that have exactly this intention.

Well of course it's not my attention, what's a PUA anyway? I don't even know what is misogybistic meant, eventhough it is a word I hear a lot on the internet lately but I never bother to give it any attention. If anything, if you will not see this as an offense, you just made me even more curious with this whole thing. So if you wouldn't mind, care to elaborate?

My curiosity exist because whenever I see this kind of formation on the internet, women in the group which from a lot of the time I see tends to be western women seems to be rather antagonistic. When someone asks or challenge them, they claim sexism & oppression which is just absurd to me.

3 hours ago, Lyman the Lunatic said:

See, I wouldn't mind one bit if someone actually bothers to talk about it than just decide to hurl insults & come with antagonistic attitude. I did not meant for my curiosity to be taken as a sign of hostility, but I do notice a lot of women (who are most of the time western) loves to wield their gender as a weapon or a token of some kind which I am never really comfortable seeing & I don't understand what's even the point of doing that to begin with. If anything, claiming to be oppressed but still goes around using their gender to look down or attack other people only make it looks like women are the oppressors themselves which I wonder if a lot of women who thinks like this (which again, from my experience are mostly western women) realize this at all.
I state that I want women on loverslab to join the "main crowd" is just me wanting to welcome & encourage all of you into the community at large. Why stay in a little corner of the site at all, why not make some new friends. Is it because this site host mod mods that contain stuff like rape & sex slavery? I'd like to hear more opinions from more people, I'd like to see new members participate in various posts & threads & what new other opinions can be put to the table, it would be sad for all of them to be detained in a little corner of a site if you know what I mean.

I do not see why being dismissive of a gender of a user is a bad thing. As far as I'm concerned, 99% of all users here could be homosexual manatees & I still wouldn't care. I just don't see why I should care at all, what matters are your opinions & attitude. I am always baffled by the fact that women (again, whom in my experience are western women) wants gender to mean something. If you want to talk about things or life from a perspective of a woman, you should feel free to do it, I'm sure a lot of people here are interested. If they are interested in what you have to say, they'll come to you, simple as that. Which is why I wanted to hear more from you, you seem like you wanted to say something & you should be able to say it & I am not disappointed that I did. Do not take this as me using you, on the contrary, I just want you to express your thoughts & opinions. I'm pretty sure loverslab wouldn't stop you from wanting to talk about what you want to talk. I just hope that the mods here entertain you and other women here. Because if it doesn't, then you wouldn''t have a good time & that's not fun for anyone. Last time I check, the line is at pedophilia so I'm pretty sure whatever stigma exists in the society have against women don't really exist here, so again, I'm sure people are interested in what you have to say, if you are willing to share them. The other reason it seemed dismissive is also because I have seen a pattern of women (again, whom are mostly western from my experience) who feels the need to form a gender specific group like this loves to be hostile which I don't understand why they have to act that way at all. Which again, makes me wonder if people who mistreat them in real life & all the "oppression" they claim are all self-inflicted & they just blame it on everybody else which to me is just downright baffling & absurd. But then again, I would not want you or any other women here to not be welcomed. You're here now, just make yourself at home, so I do not see what's wrong why in what I said.

It is nice to talk to you. I do hope we are on better terms  now. Or is there something else in my statements that troubles you.

why, yes there is.

If you come into somones house and kick over their coffee table, you can't expect to be served tea and biscuits ;) if you meant this initial post in a friendly way, you definitely have to work on your wording. I'm assuming English is not your first language, which makes it especially important to select your words carefully.

[...] but I do notice a lot of women (who are most of the time western) loves to wield their gender as a weapon or a token of some kind which I am never really comfortable seeing & I don't understand what's even the point of doing that to begin with. If anything, claiming to be oppressed but still goes around using their gender to look down or attack other people only make it looks like women are the oppressors themselves which I wonder if a lot of women who thinks like this (which again, from my experience are mostly western women) realize this at all.[...]

Nobody will care if you "saw" some "western women wield their gender as a weapon" and whatnot - if you generalise millions of people, they will not like you.

Simple as that.

The girls in this forum post everywhere, not just here. Same as the BDSM/Furry/Whatever people have their clubs but still talk everywhere else, so you don't need to "invite" anyone anywhere.

I do not see why being dismissive of a gender of a user is a bad thing. As far as I'm concerned, 99% of all users here could be homosexual manatees & I still wouldn't care. I just don't see why I should care at all, what matters are your opinions & attitude.

If you really don't care, then why do you care so much if we girls want one thread to ourselves? Or more like, one thread for girly topics, because it's not a club, everyone can read and comment, so were not even excluding anyone.

have you ever thought about why you see western women do so many things? Because, unlike many other women, we have the privilege of free speech, so the reason eastern women don't do this could be just that they are too oppressed to even walk the street by themselves.

And lastly,

I don't understand what's even the point of doing that to begin with.

How could you even begin to comprehend why women do anything when it has never concerned you? Right, you can't.

If you have any further questions, you can pm me.

13 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

My wife posted her opinion last night for she was thrilled with @BloodberrySmoothie post. When she told me what she said, I asked her to erase her post. She was surprised and asked me why. I told her that she might be dragged into unnecessary discussion that might provoke her and say things that she doesn't mean to say. So she did it.

nooo, why would you do that? :classic_sad: this is a thread for us women to express our thoughts and feelings and discuss them and you ask your wife to remove her post? Please come back, Elf Princess!  :classic_blush:

14 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

And also bewbs. Idgaf who you are everyone loves boobs. Someone mentioned HDT. So I had to throw that out there :blush:

Can confirm, am girl, love boobs xD

On a more serious note, peace everyone?

giphy.gif.0109dce8ff9f3c04b1cbead3cd11a6a2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kinda sad this thread burned down. Can we talk about something normal? Like baking cookies or something?

On a different note, do you folks have many female friends that are also gamers? Somehow all my friends are nerds of one kind or another but there are not many girls among them. It's not like being a gamer is a requirement for a friendship with me but somehow I ended up with a lot of them as friends :smiley:

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2018 at 8:15 AM, BloodberrySmoothie said:

I'm kinda sad this thread burned down. Can we talk about something normal? Like baking cookies or something?

On a different note, do you folks have many female friends that are also gamers? Somehow all my friends are nerds of one kind or another but there are not many girls among them. It's not like being a gamer is a requirement for a friendship with me but somehow I ended up with a lot of them as friends :smiley:

I learned to bake chicken recently :smile:  It came out great for a first try.  Just some organic free range chicken, legs and breasts, in a pan with olive oil, seasoned with himalayan salt, pepper, a little thyme, and some other spices I forget.

Anyway, I don't have any friends, so all I can do is relate what I've observed.  Most gamers I'm acquainted with don't have many female friends who are gamers.  Most gamers I'm acquainted with may have a girlfriend who tolerates him playing games, or plays somewhat because it's something they can do as a couple on an mmo.  Those gamers I'm acquainted with irl who are married, their spouses are against gaming to varying degrees.  A few gamers I'm acquainted with are married to female gamers, and gaming is something they have fun doing together. 

Female gamers I'm acquainted with usually form the core of rp clans in mmos, which is how I became acquainted with them.  A hardcore immersive text only rp server for GTA V I'm on has a lot of male gamers who keep the rp going with some very complicated long term stories, but usually it's the female gamers.  Games with engaging stories and/or customization seem to offer more to female gamers.

Possibly funny story:  I was playing APB, and a female gamer playing a male character asked me what I thought of her highly customized outfit.  She was decked out in a stars and stripes motif for her pants and jacket.  I said it didn't look that masculine. 

She said, "What, boys don't love America too?"

I replied, "If you were a boy, your jacket would say "Fuck! Shit! Energy Drink!"

A comment on using LL mods.  I got bored with Skyrim after a few hours until I discovered mods.  I got bored again and forgot about Skyrim for years until I discovered LL.  I got everything set up, SexLab, HDT, some nice outfits, NPC mods, the whole bit.  I think I have something like 500 mods crammed into 250 esps.

Then I tried Defeat, and it completely changed the way I played Skyrim.

So there I am, scampering down the forest lane from Riverwood to Whiterun, and I spy with my little eye a trio of Thalmor enjoying a morning stroll (courtesy of Immersive Patrols).  Ah-ha, I think, I shall mug these stroppy elves and help myself to their kewl modded armors!

Well.

When the dust settled, that trio of Thalmor were pounding my poor character one after the other.  Those not pounding drank ale and laughed.  Okay, elves.  Just you wait 'till I get up a few levels, and then we'll see whose laughing.

That totally changed the way I play Skyrim.  Finally there were consequences that I didn't want to happen to my character!.  I became hesitant to get into combats because of the brutal pounding that could result.  I focused on stealth and archery.  My character's story became one unbroken chain of events instead of a series of deaths and replays.

Anyway, I think that there just aren't that many female gamers because right now gaming only appeals to a certain fraction of the public, and within that fraction less than half are female.   So it stands to reason that  there wouldn't be that many female gamers in your area who happen to meet you irl, and happen to strike up a friendship with you.  I see female gamers at my local game shop, but there's never very many of them, maybe just one or two.

One day a female gamer said that when she used to manage guilds and servers, she noticed that when the female population of a server became about 50%, the female gamers would begin to leave and go to servers that were about 30% female.  I mentioned that I thought female gamers would prefer a greater female presence in their servers because it would provide a more positive gaming environment, but she said that's just what she observed.

Anyway, this is a thread for the female gamers here, so female gamers, feel free to comment on your perspectives and experiences.

Betrayal.jpg

Otherworldly Dream.jpg

Reflection.jpg

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 8:24 AM, SunJeong said:

Indeed. Came for curiosity of sex mods,  tried it,  didn't really get into it, but stayed for the community. But also because people are more helpful here when it comes to modding knowledge and are less entitled than those on Nexus.

Damn you said it perfectly SunJeong when ever I help out someones mod like make bodyslide file or do a conversion from CBBE to UUNP I get a ton of messages demanding I do this or that for them on nexus. Like I care if they have XY or Z mod for their game lol. Now if they ask nicely then I do it. Sorry if this is unrelated to post 

On 2/9/2018 at 11:24 PM, manchuligans said:

I learned to bake chicken recently :smile:  It came out great for a first try.  Just some organic free range chicken, legs and breasts, in a pan with olive oil, seasoned with himalayan salt, pepper, a little thyme, and some other spices I forget.

Anyway, I don't have any friends, so all I can do is relate what I've observed.  Most gamers I'm acquainted with don't have many female friends who are gamers.  Most gamers I'm acquainted with may have a girlfriend who tolerates him playing games, or plays somewhat because it's something they can do as a couple on an mmo.  Those gamers I'm acquainted with irl who are married, their spouses are against gaming to varying degrees.  A few gamers I'm acquainted with are married to female gamers, and gaming is something they have fun doing together. 

Female gamers I'm acquainted with usually form the core of rp clans in mmos, which is how I became acquainted with them.  A hardcore immersive text only rp server for GTA V I'm on has a lot of male gamers who keep the rp going with some very complicated long term stories, but usually it's the female gamers.  Games with engaging stories and/or customization seem to offer more to female gamers.

Anyway, I think that there just aren't that many female gamers because right now gaming only appeals to a certain fraction of the public, and within that fraction less than half are female.   So it stands to reason that  there wouldn't be that many female gamers in your area who happen to meet you irl, and happen to strike up a friendship with you.  I see female gamers at my local game shop, but there's never very many of them, maybe just one or two.

One day a female gamer said that when she used to manage guilds and servers, she noticed that when the female population of a server became about 50%, the female gamers would begin to leave and go to servers that were about 30% female.  I mentioned that I thought female gamers would prefer a greater female presence in their servers because it would provide a more positive gaming environment, but she said that's just what she observed.

Anyway, this is a thread for the female gamers here, so female gamers, feel free to comment on your perspectives and experiences.

I want to learn to cook on of these days...

anyway, That's an interesting perspective. I'd be curious about why this could be true. Normally i don't go looking for female gamer groups, but i don't avoid them either.

On 2/21/2018 at 8:34 AM, Lisa Tepes said:

I want to learn to cook on of these days...

It was surprisingly easy!  It was so much easier than I thought it was going to be.  For a lot of really good dishes, it's really as simple as prep the ingredients (wash, spices), put them a pan, and apply heat for however many minutes.  That's kind of it.  All the measuring to make everything perfect, that's way above what you need.  For really good tasty meals, it's pretty easy.  For the chicken, I just had to take it out after a time and check it with a thermometer to make sure it was cooked all the way through, and that was the most complicated part.  The spices and all that, I just put them on, it wasn't a precise process, and it was great!

On 2/23/2018 at 1:23 PM, Snoopy911 said:

Seems you guys having fun :smile:

I feel like adding some truth to this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISvFJw9JMlI

Dammit shouldn't have posted this link. Now i got stuck watching all the old episodes again.

Not related to the thread but if you're easily amused like me you might try this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vu5Or-3vrI

OMG yes! i love their videos! I just recently discovered them and not so recently discovered Door monster! I'd check them out too!

• 2 weeks later...