Yeah, sorry for not really knowing what to post. I'm really new to both Gaming and Sex. I was Muslim until recently and so this... stuff... isn't something I'm used to talking about or engaging in.

Leave the vial of lurking and come into the light of being active in a sex based forum.

I'm still wearing hijab, so I'm not super comfortable in my new non-Muslim shoes yet. Sorry again.

I'm hoping I can be more comfortable with this stuff by throwing myself into the deep end. So I can came here and downloaded Sexout for New Vegas and played a little while with it. Also downloaded a few of the games and wanted to give feedback, but I a part of me was ashamed for playing them (and enjoying one of them).

Don't be sorry! So what kind of kinks are you playing with? I haven't played much new Vegas myself. I own it, and i'll probably pick it up again once i'm done with FO4. You certainly threw yourself into the deep end! I don't think it gets much deeper than this forum!

Didn't intend to leave, I just sit the philosophers out. Already soon they'll run out of intellectual ammunition. How well I know them!  :P

Now, since you don't like coffee and mi is already engaged to a local hot chocolate I gladly take a black tea, /w milk and sugar tho', yup. Thanks  ;)

it's 47 degrees outside right now. Had a nice warm cup of tea this morning  :sleepy:  it was pretty great. I'm not a fan of unsweetened tea. I'll still drink it if there is no other choice, but typically i got to have it with sugar.

Yeah, sorry for not really knowing what to post. I'm really new to both Gaming and Sex. I was Muslim until recently and so this... stuff... isn't something I'm used to talking about or engaging in.

Leave the vial of lurking and come into the light of being active in a sex based forum.

I'm still wearing hijab, so I'm not super comfortable in my new non-Muslim shoes yet. Sorry again.

I'm hoping I can be more comfortable with this stuff by throwing myself into the deep end. So I can came here and downloaded Sexout for New Vegas and played a little while with it. Also downloaded a few of the games and wanted to give feedback, but I a part of me was ashamed for playing them (and enjoying one of them).

Don't be sorry! So what kind of kinks are you playing with? I haven't played much new Vegas myself. I own it, and i'll probably pick it up again once i'm done with FO4. You certainly threw yourself into the deep end! I don't think it gets much deeper than this forum!

Well, I mostly engage in the consensual stuff, but my PC has been... you know... a few times, though realistically speaking, it sounds like the kind of thing that would happen to people in a lawless world. Also installed the pregnancy mod and that's been interesting.

I tried the bestiality mods, but that was too much for me. That one was uninstalled.

I'm planning to download 0sex at some point, but I really didn't enjoy Skyrim, so I don't know when that'll happen.

Well, I mostly engage in the consensual stuff, but my PC has been... you know... a few times, though realistically speaking, it sounds like the kind of thing that would happen to people in a lawless world. Also installed the pregnancy mod and that's been interesting.

I tried the bestiality mods, but that was too much for me. That one was uninstalled.

I'm planning to download 0sex at some point, but I really didn't enjoy Skyrim, so I don't know when that'll happen.

I played the crap out of skyrim! Eventually i got bored of it and moved to fallout 4. The sex mods definitely add a bit of realism to the game. At least till you are to turn on to take it seriously and you mount anything with two legs... or four. Some people are into that sort of thing...  like me.   :blush:

I'm a pig.

I personally identify as a meat popsicle.

Can I change my answer?

I'm gender fluid.

no you're not. you are a male

You don't know that. Maybe they are gender fluid and male fluid. :P And I am your second grade teacher.

I played the crap out of skyrim! Eventually i got bored of it and moved to fallout 4. The sex mods definitely add a bit of realism to the game. At least till you are to turn on to take it seriously and you mount anything with two legs... or four. Some people are into that sort of thing...  like me.   :blush:

Animal friends do exist, yep. Had one in my tiny group aka 'harem' made of seven in the chaturbating scene at a time when sexual fun was still free, based only on matching chemistry and, at least in the heavily guarded lez section, fake-free. She liked stallion cocks and their heavy cum load, a classic taboo in public. Bloody amazing, not just for strap-on lovers. Today, some ten years after, these things are already history 'cause the Chaturbating Club scene has mutated to a commercial no-go zone, a professional tenpenny slot machine w/o emotions, cheap prostitution that goes after your piggy bank not unlike Bethesda. The fuckin CC token, again. Fun I spell differently tho', and style as well.

Male here, but Im really happy to see this thread. Sadly society have a really shitty notion that women cant be perverted, geek or like games asways nice to see you gals standing up and giving a good old fuck you to bullshit prejudice. Have fun and keep being awesome.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2017 at 7:00 AM, melovepengy said:

no your not. you are a male

Did you just assume my gender? How dare you! You need to check your privilege! If I say that I am male/female one day, and a attack helicopter next, you must respect that you white cis male!

I have absolutely no biology or science data to back up my claims, but that is not important. What is important is how I feel. Feelings don't care about facts! 

Edited by Cynical Misanthrope
Typo
9 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Feelings matter, indeed. And I have a bad feeling about this. So, I stay pvt, just in case  :banana:

In case it went over your head, it was sarcasm.

Now, I don't want to go to deep into this, due to nature of the thread and the rules here in general. But according to modern day Feminism and SJW's, changing you gender depending on your feelings, is completely okay.

Which is just plain wrong. It doesn't matter what you feel like. On a biology level, you are still the gender your were born with. Even if you transform.

Which is why I wrote what I wrote. Usually, it's the other way around, i.e facts don't care about feelings.

There has been so many news articles about people claiming to be one gender or another, to get access to the opposite genders bathrooms in public. Not even gonna mentioned why, because it's not difficult to figure that out.

So in a dark humor kinda way, I find it hilarious so that is why I wrote in this thread to begin with. For my own amusement. I never thought anyone would care, but another user quoted me, so I just spun the joke further.

But I have no intentions to stick around in this thread at all :grin:

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, SunJeong said:

Just here to post ports. Tried 4play once for FO4, felt awkward, uninstalled.

Yea Bethesda is doing a bang up job of making sure any mod more complex than a model + texture is an exercise for the most masochistic modders out there.

Dear lord dealing with a simple interior cell could not be more annoying.