CBBE Bodyslide Conversions

4 hours ago, DustinMock said:

The feet and ankles were quite the challenge, the reason for the thick looking ankles is I had the option of putting the heels part way into the ground or having fat ankles unfortunately.  Opted to reduce the distance between the foot and the calf in order to get things to line up properly.  

The sleeves look like a derp moment on my end just like the purple panties issue on the Arthas armor conversion.  I'll fix both of those tomorrow.  

In the mean time I'm having a heck of a time getting the Milla Maxwell armor conversion to work.  The top works splendidly, but the leggings, skirt, and panties won't show up.  Been all through sse edit comparing and contrasting to different mods with similar pieces, same using nifscope, and I can't for the life of me figure out what my malfunction is here

*Note this is not working properly* Please only download if you are kind enough to fix, or show me where the error is  

P.S. if you fix it, feel free to claim it as your own, couldn't care less about cudo's or e-peen points :classic_tongue:

Milla_Outfit.7z

One question,  is the top using the body slot woth the reference body attached?

40 minutes ago, DustinMock said:

milla.thumb.jpg.e75db564de8a2c549b14cf3adfee4235.jpg

yes, other pieces built using same reference but do not export reference.  

Okay Im pretty sure I know your issue. I came across this when moving from FO4 to Skyrim modding. It turns out that each mesh needs a partition specfied. If you dont specify one, the bodyslot is automatically used. The partition NEEDS to match whatever equip slot you intend to use.

Most likely your meshes that dont have the referenve body still have the body slot partition even though in the CK you are specifying another slot. 

To fix:

1. Open outfit studio

2. Load the project of one of the outfits thats giving you trouble

3. When outfit loads, go through each mesh piece and assign it a different partition in the partitions tab (same place where you see the mesh, bones, and lighting tabs). Make sure to hit "apply" after selecting a different partition.

4. Then save your work, rebuild outfits in bodyslide, and check in game if it worked.

5 hours ago, SunJeong said:

Okay Im pretty sure I know your issue. I came across this when moving from FO4 to Skyrim modding. It turns out that each mesh needs a partition specfied. If you dont specify one, the bodyslot is automatically used. The partition NEEDS to match whatever equip slot you intend to use.

Most likely your meshes that dont have the referenve body still have the body slot partition even though in the CK you are specifying another slot. 

To fix:

1. Open outfit studio

2. Load the project of one of the outfits thats giving you trouble

3. When outfit loads, go through each mesh piece and assign it a different partition in the partitions tab (same place where you see the mesh, bones, and lighting tabs). Make sure to hit "apply" after selecting a different partition.

4. Then save your work, rebuild outfits in bodyslide, and check in game if it worked.

Nice ll give it a go

Lich King armor re-upload with missing panty texture fix, Properly compressed normals using BC7 compression to greatly reduce the overall file size with no real loss in fidelity, a few minor tweaks to give it a less shiny, more ice like appearance, and a CBBE physic enabled option added as well in bodyslide.  

Pre-built meshes using CBBE Curvy included.

Lich_King_conversion_1.1Lich_King_conversion_1.1

On 1/6/2018 at 5:01 PM, Coldshot said:

Will the Lolita dress get fixed? Also is there a way to get it in game besides console commands?

Yes, I'ts on my list of things to do.  

depending on the weather tomorrow I may be able to get it fixed tomorrow.  Working a full time job while trying to be the Architect, engineer, general contractor and doing all the labor I can on my own was a wee bit more to bite off than I can chew lol.  95% done though, just polishing things up for the final inspection (hence the late late nights).  

If I wasn't working 80 hours a week I'd try these myself.

Best outfit mod evah.  The jeans and pumps are awesome:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/51192-luxury-collection-for-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide/

Or maybe:
http://skyrim.2game.info/detail.php?id=73475#id73475

And of course:
http://lovehappy.net/169

only 80?  Amateur :tongue:

2 hours ago, DustinMock said:

Yes, I'ts on my list of things to do.  

depending on the weather tomorrow I may be able to get it fixed tomorrow.  Working a full time job while trying to be the Architect, engineer, general contractor and doing all the labor I can on my own was a wee bit more to bite off than I can chew lol.  95% done though, just polishing things up for the final inspection (hence the late late nights). 

Take your time, hardly anyone is doing conversions to the new cbbe so we need people like you haha. Don't burn yourself out  :smile:

12 minutes ago, Mehrill said:

newermind43 is giving NO permisson for the ESO Altmer Armor. project canceled

Dangit...

Any chance to see the Queen Regina CBBE HDT Bodyslide converted to SSE ? The HDT bones are giving me troubles, as I don't know where to go to delete them... (noob)

1 hour ago, Sasha1378 said:

Dangit...

Any chance to see the Queen Regina CBBE HDT Bodyslide converted to SSE ? The HDT bones are giving me troubles, as I don't know where to go to delete them... (noob)

he ported the altmer armor by himself to UNP body. just saw the upload.

On 1/4/2018 at 4:48 AM, Mehrill said:

NewerMind43 dont giving a answer about the  premission... so i decide to wait a bit longer. 

and i get time to optimize it a bit more and adde the armor to the forge.

Do you need permission if you just release the bodyslide files and not the esp, mesh and texture?  I would really like to have this in my game and your work is good

2 hours ago, ntwackme48 said:

Do you need permission if you just release the bodyslide files and not the esp, mesh and texture?  I would really like to have this in my game and your work is good

i guess the problem is, there's no officially vanilla or cbbe mod for sse. just unp body.

17 hours ago, ntwackme48 said:

Bodyslide files include meshes. So without permission to upload the meshes, you couldn't upload the Bodyslide files.

On 1/10/2018 at 7:14 AM, FGmodule said:

Bodyslide files include meshes. So without permission to upload the meshes, you couldn't upload the Bodyslide files.

What's the general rule of thumb on lack of response?  Of the few conversions I've made, I've messaged the original mod authors about permissions and have yet to get a reply, so after about a week I've uploaded (just here, not to nexus) 

Obviously if I do get a response denying the request I'll take them down, but I'm unsure if there is a general rule of thumb to it or not.