Futa-SMP: Preconfigured XML/Mesh/Texture pack - now with Bodyslide!

Great! I'm eager for constructive feedback. Prisoner, you familiar at all with sizing meshes in outfit studio? I've been thinking about ways to broaden body support in this package and while it absolutely will still have a hard requirement of using the UUNP body found in http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68009-all-in-one-hdtskinnedmeshphysics-setup-20b-fomod/

at the very least I've become confident that my XMLs would support almost anything someone makes using the bodyslide option available in the above link...

... IF only the collision objects scaled to more-or-less correctly to fit the body produced. They don't. They come out of bodyslide looking like this:

bodyslide_result_before.jpg

But to work well, they need to look more like this:

bodyslide_result_after.jpg

The gray blobs are the collision objects that almost all SMP users use to help control collisions to and from those parts. It is absolutely essential that they conform to the body as closely as possible. If you use bodyslide to make a body from the package prZ maintains (specifically Sassa's labiafix 1.0a), and reshape the collision objects as shown in the above pictures, you could use your own bodyslide creation with my xmls.

Within certain limits, of course. Smaller and more reasonable boobs should work pretty well, but go much bigger than the futa character shown in this package's screenshots and you'll have collision problems. But those are ridiculously sized, so the limits defined in the XML should be more than enough for most people.

All that obviously requires the user to know outfit studio. I'm going to write a tutorial on how to do this at some point... But what our SMP scene really needs is bodyslide to size them for us. I'll look into that at the very least.

Anyway, I'm almost finished with the bikini mod conversion. It was a larger undertaking than I expected, when I came to realize just how many armors would need case-specific reweighting of specific parts of the meshes to not clip when SMP breasts or back thighs our butt throws them around in exciting new directions. Just steel, wolf and nordplate left to go.

After that I might do C77's revealing armor. That's not nearly as complicated,

Feel free to use my bodyslide body! http://www.loverslab.com/topic/86382-prz-smp-012/?p=2034935

Or you do it yourself, open up 3ds Max, import your wanted body mesh, click editable poly and Mark the area you want to use as collision shape, break it from the mesh and delete the rest.

Then edit the shape until it fits your desire. Save as obj.

Then you load up bodyslide, new project and use your body as reference. Import the obj file, it will fit 1:1. Increase its size slightly.not much. Just as much as its little bit bigger.like a latex corset ;D. If you're finished right click the shape in the list and select copy weight paints.

Then click shape in the top rider and press conform bla bla. Now it should scale with the sliders.

Save project.

Open up the nif in nifskope, find the collision shape and delete it's lightning shader property branch so it gets invisible in-game. Rename it to something you find to use handy.

Done.

I will write a full tutorial on that soon.

Edited by Guest

I'm pretty embarrassed to admit that my experiences with editing meshes and XMLs is minimal.  But from you have posted, along with insights from prZ, could really be a game-changer.  Collision in all the right places would definitely extend the lifespan of Skyrim's modding scene and make the content captured from it more doable for those of us who like our characters a bit on the hyper side  :D I honestly haven't even tried any vagina collision mods or anything because I knew nothing was gonna fit in there  :lol:

I will write a full tutorial on that soon.

I am very much looking forward to this.  My 3d modeling experience goes no farther than autocad, a wholly different beast.  I will absolutely make use of such a tutorial to help me get started, if I don't beat you to it.

I'm pretty embarrassed to admit that my experiences with editing meshes and XMLs is minimal.  But from you have posted, along with insights from prZ, could really be a game-changer.  Collision in all the right places would definitely extend the lifespan of Skyrim's modding scene and make the content captured from it more doable for those of us who like our characters a bit on the hyper side  :D I honestly haven't even tried any vagina collision mods or anything because I knew nothing was gonna fit in there  :lol:

Regarding messing with nifs and tweaking xmls, the most valuable advice I can offer is this:  Backup every version of a thing that you make until you come to something you consider fully functional.  Keep your older work, just in case you made a change with a negative consequence that wasn't immediately obvious.

Oh, and you can save mesh edits and xml edits even with Skyrim running.  Wish I'd known that when I started - it's just a simple unequip and equip of whatever you changed (or whatever the xml is acting on).

As for collision, when it don't fit, we make it fit!  There's always a way to make it fit.

Where did the High Poly mesh come from for the Schlong?

And is there a version for Werewolves???

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3982-sos-schlong-for-females-and-males-penzor-addon/

The above file won't work with SMP without changes to the nif, bones and weight painting.

As for werewolves, I have no idea.  You can try replacing the .nif for your werewolf's schlong and running my XML setup.  You'll still need one of the female bodies from this package for the schlong to penetrate.  A bodyslide-created female body using the labiafix 1.0a in prZ's package (I linked the page to it already) might also work but not nearly as well.  He's working on creating perfect collision shapes automatically generated via bodyslide so freedom is on the way.

I haven't tested it but it's something I plan to support.  Just remember you're going to need basically everything else in this package and, after you're all set up, even if it works, only the schlong itself will collide with female bodies like in the pictures.

Oh, and the base of the schlong mesh is fit to the amazonian looking body in the screenshots, so there'll be weird clipping, but I'm as we speak making a version that will fit more normally on other bodies.

THE MAN JUST CAN'T STOP IT WITH THE EDITS:  Sort of works.  Transplanting it showed working collision.  Schlong will still need to be converted to work completely when attached to other body types.  Mostly changing string data and slight mesh and texture changes to make it fit and match. 

• 2 weeks later...

It is possible to have Belisario sos version into cocksock ?

Yeah, you're the second person to request that, so I'm going to make that happen, probably tomorrow.  As well as general support for using Belisario's cock in this kit, and then support for males/werewolves.

Yeah, you're the second person to request that, so I'm going to make that happen, probably tomorrow.  As well as general support for using Belisario's cock in this kit, and then support for males/werewolves.

does the tawoba conversion work with bodyslide?

does the tawoba conversion work with bodyslide?

Nope, it's just replacers.  I'm working on my own bodyslide version, but it's a massive project.  No ETA.

That said, the HDT-PE UUNP version is sort of compatible.  It won't have collision or thigh jiggle enabled with the bras equipped and there might be funny looking clipping on some pieces during jiggles, but my XMLs will detect it and apply movement physics.

what ? :I7 for only bouncing and futa stuff

i have i5 middle range and if this make my fps drop more no thank

i come for bouncing and smp but it not work with XXX armors PE i install on my skyrim

what benifit of this ?

If you would inform yourself about smp>pe then you wouldn't ask such a dumb question.

i come for bouncing and smp but it not work with XXX armors PE i install on my skyrim

what benifit of this ?

If you would inform yourself about smp>pe then you wouldn't ask such a dumb question.

but lose fps and need hard work to convert hole of armors

hwo smp is > pe ?

it need more cpu work and make skyrim crash 10x time

and i have try your mod and get only losing hdt in all armor in game and only on naked body !!!

and i have see no diff with old pe i used and smp !

what benifit of this ?

hwo smp is > pe ?

and i have try your mod and get only losing hdt in all armor in game and only on naked body !!!

You only make sure that you don't have any clue what you even want here, you don't have any clue what you dealing with, stay with pe.

You are only content consumer with no want to do something yourself.

It's no discussion point that skinnedmeshphysics is way superior to havok physicsextensions if you look from point of how simulation is done.

You would do a one line entry in a XML file and copy rename another one and get bbp for every armor you want.

hwo smp is > pe ?

More accurate collision between objects and the ability of the user to customize physics on a per-bodypart and per-armor basis through a set of XMLs that are readable to people without a programming background.  I can even easily customize armors to do make the breasts do things like this when a specific breastplate is equipped:

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/ShrillCluelessHamadryad

I could easily do that for every armor piece you have, and you could learn to do it too.  I can tell a piece of armor whether or not it jiggles, what collides with it, what doesn't, and so on with a simple copy paste of some text in notepad++.  But let's be realistic.  You're not going to spend the time necessary to learn any of this, and I'm definitely not interested in helping you at this point. 

I don't think SMP is right for you, so why don't you give up?

• 1 month later...
On 10/31/2017 at 9:52 AM, chevalierx said:

hwo smp is > pe ?

then you have no idea what you're doing or you're playing  TES on a calculator.

10 hours ago, Bloatmage said:

i cant seem to get floppy sos working any ideas of why

What part of it doesn't work?  Does it load in MCM?  If so, what happens when you activate a FloppySOS effect?  Does it do nothing at all, or display obviously broken physics?  Do you have HDT-PE correctly installed (with my XML overwrite included) and working?  Which sclong are you using it on?  Be sure to check all the requirements for Floppy SOS - my kit doesn't include anything you'll need to use HDT-PE mods besides the compatibility XML overwrite I already mentioned.

3 hours ago, bobcarlos said:

Hi, I installed and SMP is working (saw bouncing) but how do i get the schlong? I already downloaded the evil ans SMP conversion, but i get no collision at all

Which body are you using?  One generated with SexySMP bodyslide?  Did you copy-paste and overwrite the schlong installed by B3lisario's UNP for females?  Also, when you say no collision, do you mean from the schlong specifically, or not even arm/hand->breast collision?  Are you wearing chest armor of any kind?  And the actors are all female, yes?  There's no male->female support yet, but that's not far off.

On 12/12/2017 at 1:40 PM, SassaAria said:

Vagina obedience (if there is such a thingy lol).  This comes in handy often enough>    "<no-collide-with-bone>"  Have you tried it?

Yup, agree.  usually proxy collision shoudl be 100%.

Though for vag, as an excpetion, am playing with a gradient weight proxy, for penetration- angle recognition, and the proxy has unique domed shape.

LOL we all have our fun kinks.  So long as you keep that super-potency thingy limited to your toons. ";)"

Otherwise ouchh x 1million

I'm sure the guys will super appreciate your stuff when  you get it figured out.

Rather than reweighting tummy, still thinking playing with belly collision shapes would give best result.

Like you did with adding 2nd shape.

Can make it any shape you want.

Just make sure to include it in your Bodyslide morph updates, as you prbly know already, so it's where you want it to be.

I left my collision shapes visble in game  and larger the first few times, just to see what they were doing.

TO OP, sorry for jacking your thread.  Maybe as payment for helping out you'll be ok with this?

Zarzil if you want to continue, maybe we should do this in your Futa thread or some other one?  Or whatever you think.

How would I implement the no-collide tag in this setting?  The vagina and the belly are part of the same mesh.  Actually, now that I type this, shouldn't it be impossible for them to be "colliding" in this setting?  I have the base shape set so that it can't collide with itself.  Now I'm a little confused.  I need to test this more.

I'm back down to one belly collision shape again.  Two was complicating horrendous self-collision problems for well-endowed futa characters.  I just couldn't find a way to make it work without constant issues with the belly bloating out because one of the objects got caught on a ridiculously large shaft while switching animations, dragging the other one with it.  That's probably my biggest nemesis at the moment.  I've mostly pruned it out of sex animations with some weight thresholds, but I just know I could make this better looking if character actors' bellies couldn't react to their own schlongs.  The only way I can think of to do this is to give them unique shapes, but that's not really practical.  This severely limits what I can do.  If you have any clever ideas, I'm eager to hear them.

By the way, I'd love to see the collision object you're working on.  Would a screenshot or two be something you're willing to share?

19 hours ago, zarzil said:

Which body are you using?  One generated with SexySMP bodyslide?  Did you copy-paste and overwrite the schlong installed by B3lisario's UNP for females?  Also, when you say no collision, do you mean from the schlong specifically, or not even arm/hand->breast collision?  Are you wearing chest armor of any kind?  And the actors are all female, yes?  There's no male->female support yet, but that's not far off.

Im using SexySMP bodyslide. I overwrote the schlong by B3lisario with the custom one that u provided. No colision i mean no shclong and vagina collision, no hands and vagina also. Not wearing armors at all, and all actors female, one eqquiped with schlong.

19 hours ago, bobcarlos said:

Im using SexySMP bodyslide. I overwrote the schlong by B3lisario with the custom one that u provided. No colision i mean no shclong and vagina collision, no hands and vagina also. Not wearing armors at all, and all actors female, one eqquiped with schlong.

Can you double check that the XMLs I included in the patch 1.3.2 file are completely overwriting the XMLs in Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs?

Oh, and out of curiosity, do you happen to have Fores New Idles installed, and have recently run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe from that same mod?  The animated vagina component is originally from HeroedeLeyenda's https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/ with some changes to physics.  I figured SMP was driving the animation of the vagina exclusively, but seeing Hero lists it (and I've been using it all along) it's worth a try.

so everything works fine for this mod, collisions seem to work everywhere except the bouncing is way out of control. I edited the cbbe-hdt-vag xml and managed to control the bouncing to a degree so it's more realistic, but whenever my character runs and makes sudden moves the body part gets stretched out like its dragging behind. I'm not sure which setting to edit to fix this.

5 minutes ago, Elessar Sindanárië said:

so everything works fine for this mod, collisions seem to work everywhere except the bouncing is way out of control. I edited the cbbe-hdt-vag xml and managed to control the bouncing to a degree so it's more realistic, but whenever my character runs and makes sudden moves the body part gets stretched out like its dragging behind. I'm not sure which setting to edit to fix this.

That doesn't sound like normal behavior, although I should say that as things are currently set up, they are absolutely not intended to look realistic during normal gameplay, rather, these XMLs are tuned to show obvious jiggling during sex animations, very few of which actually contain good animation data for moving physics.  If you're spamming crouch just to see how hard things flop it's going to look awful.

But I need to be sure of what you're describing.  Can you provide a short video of the problem, or if not that, screenshots of the body parts stretching behind you?  That would help me determine if this is a problem of personal taste or a genuine bug.

By the way - What version of the SMP .dlls are you using?  These XMLs were made with the ones dated 2016-8-14.

24 minutes ago, zarzil said:

I don't know how to check the dll, I set up smp about a month ago and I'm not just now setting up your pack. 

first two images are of just normal running, you can see how exaggerated the physics are on the thighs belly and breast. 

Third image is what happens after my character takes a sharp turn

fourth is while making normal turns, you can see the butt and thigh starting to drag behind

20171222035509_1.jpg

20171222035509_2.jpg

20171222035511_1.jpg

20171222035605_1.jpg