On 9/20/2020 at 5:45 PM, ajmccssjoer said:

I have a level 8 character with 150 capacity that in the begining had the cow spots then when i did a reg quest they went away and never came back now my character is all black and only goes back to normal if a use a shrine, Never got the horns. Really like this mod but can't figure whats wrong. Please help

Check the debug menu there should be an option to reset textures. Also when you exit the CAB menu it verifies the stats and textures applied. That should reapply anything missing.

On 9/16/2020 at 12:26 AM, Skipzgy said:

Make sure you´re actually a milk maid before drinking it. YOu may also have to manually get the 1st stage and then drink the potion. Not sure though.

5 hours ago, Kemengul said:

Does anyone know of any way to remove the armor restriction "feature" Being a Cow seems to have?
I specifically mean that once you get up to 8 milk something and I am fairly certain it is Being a Cow removes your armor.

Actually, MME does that. Turn on debug mode and disable armor stripping.

2 hours ago, Rocketman5461138 said:

Hoping somebody here can help, after BAC starts, Lactacid damages my characters health. I've never had this problem before. Even reinstalled the mod, and still having the same issue. After being kidnapped and drugged it just kills my character. Any help is appreciated.

Are you using the Cow Live Service mod too? If you are, then your item lists for what you can "eat" as a cow aren't set right. If you go to the mod page for CLS, it should tell you how to fix it.

Hello, I have a skin problem, at level 8, the skin is blue, I have all the necessary dependencies, I have the slavetats which, in another topic, can be a bug that creates the blue skin, j have already done all the debugging, installed and reinstalled. And I don't understand, it always stays blue, can someone help me on this ? thank you in advance

17 hours ago, GraggerRobot said:

Hello, I have a skin problem, at level 8, the skin is blue, I have all the necessary dependencies, I have the slavetats which, in another topic, can be a bug that creates the blue skin, j have already done all the debugging, installed and reinstalled. And I don't understand, it always stays blue, can someone help me on this ? thank you in advance

Usually the blue skin is from missing textures. Do you have the most recent tats pack installed? 

One question that i have. I was already enslaved by the hunters and also managed to kill them. but the unowned cowquest seems to not get resolved ... i have the nosering but no branding or bell and every now and then i get reattacked by a new group of hunters.

Oh i use Being a cow SE 1.8g

5 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

One question that i have. I was already enslaved by the hunters and also managed to kill them. but the unowned cowquest seems to not get resolved ... i have the nosering but no branding or bell and every now and then i get reattacked by a new group of hunters.

Oh i use Being a cow SE 1.8g

If you were enslaved by the hunters, they should have branded you after they captured you. If you don't have all the "Cow 32" brands, something probably went wrong during your capture, so I'd get caught by a new group of hunters and try again. 

How to complete the quest of Paul's enslavement? or start over? I just want a transformation, but the debt (repaid) is not displayed to Paul, but he gives quests.

I want to get rid of the collar and ring. Please tell me who knows

11 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

so there is no over way to get branded?

Branding usually happens as a result of ownership. Be it by captured by the hunters or voluntary ownership by Paul. If the branding tats don't appear, you may be missing slavetats, its requirements, or the tats pack for bac or load order issues.