On 5/5/2020 at 6:25 AM, GrimReaperCalls said:

You can replace the fully-transformed tail with the earlier tail. I had the same problem and did this.

In meshes\bac\, rename or remove the two meshes named tail_cow_0.nif and tail_cow_1.nif. Make 2 copies of the cowtail01.nif and rename them to replace tail_cow_0.nif / _1.

I'm kinda having something similar w/ tails, but all the one's on my girls just stick straight back, stiff as a board.  Would this solve that, and if so, where do I find these folders?  I tried looking for them, but didn't succeed.

Edit:  I've also been doing some testing, and I'm trying to reset my mutations.  I've discovered that some that I thought might be ok just don't look that good to me and I would like to disable them, but I'm getting a message that says I've reached my max "disable points."  What the hell is that, and why is it even a thing?  If I don't like a feature, I should be able to turn it off, especially since this is allowed by the mod.  This is a bit frustrating to be honest.  Does anyone know how to turn off the disable points, or how to work around this?  Thanks in advance.

I love the mod, but the one thing I'd say is missing is NPC support - since my Milkmaids are becoming cows anyways, giving a way to help them through the changes, or claim them directly, would be nice.

Well it would be interesting if there were more mods with "hucow theme". For example % chance that you will get kidnapped if you character have big breasts ,and then moved to place like The Dungeon: Milk Mod Economy Follower Home ,forced to start transformation and drinking Lactacid. Because we currently have only BAC (one potential owner) ,Cow like Services (which isn't updated etc ) and that's all.

On 5/21/2020 at 2:32 PM, Brittany11101 said:

I found out that some of my hairs have white outline when tattos are added to character only when I move camera upwards. After equipping armor or removing tattos everything returns to normal. But what should ,can I do to get rid of that white outline without removing tattos/ wearing armor or changing hairs (hairs are problem because I use Anime Race and head doesn't fit helmets ,circles and hairs)?

hairproblem.jpg

what idle animation is that?

On 5/25/2020 at 12:54 AM, Angelborn07 said:

I'm kinda having something similar w/ tails, but all the one's on my girls just stick straight back, stiff as a board.  Would this solve that, and if so, where do I find these folders?  I tried looking for them, but didn't succeed.

Edit:  I've also been doing some testing, and I'm trying to reset my mutations.  I've discovered that some that I thought might be ok just don't look that good to me and I would like to disable them, but I'm getting a message that says I've reached my max "disable points."  What the hell is that, and why is it even a thing?  If I don't like a feature, I should be able to turn it off, especially since this is allowed by the mod.  This is a bit frustrating to be honest.  Does anyone know how to turn off the disable points, or how to work around this?  Thanks in advance.

Sorry about the late reply.
The mod packs its textures and meshes into a .bsa archive, so you'll have to extract that first. Google "skyrim bsa unpacker" or similar, then you can use that to get at the files. Mod organizers automatically take care of the bsa invalidation (prioritizing loose files over archived ones), so you don't need to change anything in the archive itself.

As for disabling more mutations than the mod allows, I've bypassed it by modifying some of the textures associated with mutations I dislike (nose fur, naked ass, veins, dirt, etc). Replacing the corresponding textures with transparent .dds files will make it so that while the mutations still technically apply, they don't have any visible changes. Then I use the MCM to disable the mutations I can't disable just by changing textures. The textures are named pretty well so it's not so hard to figure which ones do what.

I've attached a blank texture file that you can use to replace others.

blank.dds

9 hours ago, GrimReaperCalls said:

Sorry about the late reply.
The mod packs its textures and meshes into a .bsa archive, so you'll have to extract that first. Google "skyrim bsa unpacker" or similar, then you can use that to get at the files. Mod organizers automatically take care of the bsa invalidation (prioritizing loose files over archived ones), so you don't need to change anything in the archive itself.

As for disabling more mutations than the mod allows, I've bypassed it by modifying some of the textures associated with mutations I dislike (nose fur, naked ass, veins, dirt, etc). Replacing the corresponding textures with transparent .dds files will make it so that while the mutations still technically apply, they don't have any visible changes. Then I use the MCM to disable the mutations I can't disable just by changing textures. The textures are named pretty well so it's not so hard to figure which ones do what.

I've attached a blank texture file that you can use to replace others.

blank.dds 4.13 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you for this, I can't wait to attempt all of this.  This whole "disable points" thing really frustrated me to the point that I haven't played the mod since learning about it.  That, and I've had my daughter this week, so can't play this with her around.  I like the idea of the mutations and what they can bring to the table, but some just plain don't look good or cause some other issues.  For example, I really like the idea of Tall/Short cow.  I would have loved to see both being used in my harem herd along with some just staying their regular height, however I think any npc cows you make can only get the same mutations as you.  Furthermore, I ended up with the tall cow and at first, I loved it.  I am head and shoulders taller than Lydia, and she isn't a small gal.  However I quickly learned that the tall cow throws off almost all sexlab animations.  First couple of times was funny, but every single time just makes it almost unbearable.  When one of the sassy teens is trying to do a bj animation to my strapon but it's a foot and a half above her head, that just looks awkward.  Plus I can't think of a single way to make those two mutations work without having to adjust every single animation made for sexlab, which is something I woulld label as impossible.  Good idea, just not feasible as far as I can tell.  Oh well.  Thanks again!

On 6/1/2020 at 1:20 AM, GrimReaperCalls said:

What the hell is that, and why is it even a thing?

It's a thing because Skyrimfret doesn't like to listen to the users. (Which, of course, they're completely entitled to, since we're not paying them a dime.)

1 hour ago, NoirXiaoba said:

It's a thing because Skyrimfret doesn't like to listen to the users. (Which, of course, they're completely entitled to, since we're not paying them a dime.)

Well, disable too much and you wont get any mutations at an stage and that might cause the mod to enter a loop and crash. That and what you said.

On 6/2/2020 at 5:32 AM, NoirXiaoba said:

So I guess he isn't updating and abandoning this mod?

50 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

I doubt he's abandoning it, haha. It's a lot of work to make things like this, and he could very likely just be really busy with his life. He'll have an update for us when he has it. 

7 hours ago, SilentOption said:

I don't know how you came to that conclusion from my posting. As far as I know they haven't abandoned the mod, but they're focussing on another of their projects.

18 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

I don't know how you came to that conclusion from my posting. As far as I know they haven't abandoned the mod, but they're focussing on another of their projects.

Yeah I misinterpret what you said.

On 6/3/2020 at 8:44 PM, ZephyrusVenti said:

I doubt he's abandoning it, haha. It's a lot of work to make things like this, and he could very likely just be really busy with his life. He'll have an update for us when he has it. 

probably right

Something about modding, when you work on one of your mods and you have a bunch, working too much on one mod can cause others to complain you're not paying attention to the others you've made, plus switching focus on another mod usually requires you to re-remember everything you were working on, getting your notes switched out for the one you're working on, plus any new changes you made to code bits you use all over, need to be imported into the mod you're working on now, which adds time and testing duration.  Just because the author isn't responding, doesn't mean the mod is abandoned, I have mods on the Nexus that are over a year without an update (because they don't need one like my Divorce mod, a few years since that last update, 100% bug free so no update needed).

Just have to be patient, make sure to note any issues with a BUG: comment so when the author is scanning the thread looking for issues, they're easy to find, sadly, there is no bug tracking or wiki built in here, so tracking bugs and writing a FAQ is difficult.

GuruSR.

Amazing mod. But I just found out there is 1.8 version. Is it possible to update main mod page with new version? Currently you can download only 1.7e-g versions, but 1.8 is nowehere to be found, but on forums (here on page 128).

Anybody know how to fix the nose ring? I just got the nose ring applied when i was captured by hunters and it is sticking in the top of my lip, not through my nose, and it looks kind of wierd. Cant move it with racemenu sculpting

hey i have a problem wiht the certificate quest, i get on the milker but nothing procs, avernio just wait in the room as time passses i get no procking of milking or such, i tried using the debug multiple times and enabling and disabling avernio

21 hours ago, Rdwd19 said:

Amazing mod. But I just found out there is 1.8 version. Is it possible to update main mod page with new version? Currently you can download only 1.7e-g versions, but 1.8 is nowehere to be found, but on forums (here on page 128).

the 1.8 version is very buggy though

17 hours ago, Madness1 said:

hey i have a problem wiht the certificate quest, i get on the milker but nothing procs, avernio just wait in the room as time passses i get no procking of milking or such, i tried using the debug multiple times and enabling and disabling avernio

When you installed Milk Mod did you tick to install the zaz furniture sandbox patch?

9 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

When you installed Milk Mod did you tick to install the zaz furniture sandbox patch?

hmmm i think so i mean the other milker worked so unlees thereps been and update or something

19 hours ago, Madness1 said:

hmmm i think so i mean the other milker worked so unlees thereps been and update or something

I had this problem one time pefore when updating MME,  the cart from being captured and the basement with proventis wont milk unless the sandbox patch is installed with MME

currently stuck in the cart after being captured by the hunters. i am trying to see what happens if i don't try to escape. but nothing happens. i know this mod has a waiting period, but what is supposed to happen if i don't escape the cart. what do the hunters do and how long do i have to wait until something happens ?