im stuck on the unowned quest after i ask for the cowbell i get in the pillory and he comes out the screen blacks out and i have the bell on but the quest wont progress and his dialogue wont change it will just keep repeating, also side note i have to use mcm to get out of the pillory  

8 hours ago, grayedge said:

im stuck on the unowned quest after i ask for the cowbell i get in the pillory and he comes out the screen blacks out and i have the bell on but the quest wont progress and his dialogue wont change it will just keep repeating, also side note i have to use mcm to get out of the pillory  

So the next part of the quest doesn't come from him, you get approached by hunters again. Just give it some time and they should show. If you've already got the bell and the nose ring, this is the last chance to go on the "Enslaved Cow" path over the "owned by paul" path.

Spoiler

Which one you get depends on if you lose to the hunters or not.

8 hours ago, Angelborn07 said:

So I tried reinstalling, selected the options in the FOMOD for everything I had before + the Sandbox patch, jump back into the game, and now the milk pumps don't work and the milking cuirass has turned into an invisibility cloak...

From my limited knowledge of modding Skyrim, I believe this means a broken pathway.  Any ideas on how to fix this easily?  Starting to think I have no business trying to tweak certain things in these mods without adult guidence...

Did you do a clean install of MME? You know, uninstall it and all mods that depend on it, then open up Skyrim, save your game without it, and then reinstall the mod? Usually doing that will keep you from horribly breaking something. I advise you also run LOOT, FNIS, and Bodyslide again, though that's more just a "best practice" kind of thing.

so i finished the unowned quest by becoming pauls, got ringed, belled branded and got the certificate, now i went to the milker of dragon's reach, aaand i been there for aloooong time, beside geting a breast expansion  thing nothign, also followers are cow tf 15 and no fur on them

18 minutes ago, ZephyrusVenti said:

Did you do a clean install of MME? You know, uninstall it and all mods that depend on it, then open up Skyrim, save your game without it, and then reinstall the mod? Usually doing that will keep you from horribly breaking something. I advise you also run LOOT, FNIS, and Bodyslide again, though that's more just a "best practice" kind of thing.

I guess I didn't do a full clean install, didn't want to lose progress with certain things.  /sigh.  Guess there's no avoiding that.  I just hope that I can afterwards bring everything back to where I was at.  Thanks for the tip.  Now let's see if I don't screw it up even further...

2 hours ago, Angelborn07 said:

I guess I didn't do a full clean install, didn't want to lose progress with certain things.  /sigh.  Guess there's no avoiding that.  I just hope that I can afterwards bring everything back to where I was at.  Thanks for the tip.  Now let's see if I don't screw it up even further...

Update, that did seem to fix it.  Now I just need to spend some time attempting to get back to where I was.  Hopefully I can keep from breaking it again...

4 hours ago, Angelborn07 said:

Update, that did seem to fix it.  Now I just need to spend some time attempting to get back to where I was.  Hopefully I can keep from breaking it again...

I'm really glad that fixed it for you! Always slightly hesitant to offer help for fear that my solutions won't work that time, haha. 

7 hours ago, Madness1 said:

so i finished the unowned quest by becoming pauls, got ringed, belled branded and got the certificate, now i went to the milker of dragon's reach, aaand i been there for aloooong time, beside geting a breast expansion  thing nothign, also followers are cow tf 15 and no fur on them

Yeah, the tats should have started appearing at tf 8/26 with fur around the hands and feet. By 15, you should have a considerable covering. I'd go and check your Slave Tats first, select your character there, and see if it displays you as having any tats. If not, then I'd go to the tats section on BAC's MCM and play around with fur settings there, then level your tf up again. See if that resets it.

Once again, thanks everyone for their help, it does seem to be working just as I wanted, so yay!  On a side note, this set of mods single-handedly derailed my playthrough, and pretty early into it too.  So much so that I am very tempted to write the story of it all.  Don't know if anyone would be interested in such a thing.  I may just write it down for myself.  You guys let me know if that sounds interesting and I may try and post it somewhere on here.  If that's even allowed...

Is there any way to hide or remove the collar? Delete the file, replace it with a blank (how?), anything? There are a lot of mods out there that use collars, and I'd rather not have the cow one on since it's completely cosmetic. 

13 hours ago, ZephyrusVenti said:

Yeah, the tats should have started appearing at tf 8/26 with fur around the hands and feet. By 15, you should have a considerable covering. I'd go and check your Slave Tats first, select your character there, and see if it displays you as having any tats. If not, then I'd go to the tats section on BAC's MCM and play around with fur settings there, then level your tf up again. See if that resets it.

And be sure that there a empty overlay slots left in Slave Tats or you will not get all tats! You can increase the limit in the racemenu nioveride.ini (LE) or in the skee64.ini (SE). But some tat-adding mods might still fill the slots up fast and there is a limit (I think it is 12 on body) and you may have to remove tats by hand (menu) before BAC can apply theirs sucessfully.

Just be aware of the possibilty that all slats are already taken!

I wonder if it´s possible for anyone to post a sort of questline checks and description (so for people who wants to know what they are getting into before they play, the kind of people who like to read some info on wiki before starting a quest first, but dont read the endings (like me)). Would really appreciate it. 

Finished the mods, found some bugs, glitches and etc.... Im gonna post here bugs I found and manual fixes that might or might not work for everyone, but its good to try this out of if its happening to you : 
After enslaved 2 quest and you are now Paul´s property: 
- If Paul´s dialoque to get hooves/hand protection for you doesnt appear (Hammerheart), try to go into debug and press Start Mission 1 or 2. After that, Hammerheart will reset and hopefully the dialoque will appear again 
- If the above doesnt work, try to press Skip Mission. 
- If you sit on the stock, there should be a line saying "Relax my cow". If it does not appear, try to get out and in of the stock a few times. If Paul is not coming to xxx you (no im joke he just need to come to you), target him with console then type in "moveto player" without the ", should hopefully reset him. 
- If you dont like your transformation, press reset progress, then you can either type in (help "s levelu") wtihout the () to get the item ID, then press player.additem ItemID XX to get the XX number of level up potion you need. These potion will level up your cow as usual. Remember to check setting, mutagen and disable any mutagen you dont like. You have a number of available disable points only so choose wisely. 

On 4/23/2020 at 7:42 PM, goldenapples said:

In order to make your follower get fur you have to set bPlayerOnly=1 to 0 in the [Overlays] section in nioverride.ini

That ini is changed for SSE (I think). Its name is now skee64.ini

i have run in to a issue with the body tat it does not cover the pc's butt leaving it with no fur as the tat covers the rest of the body as it should i have also tested it on npc and that tat covers there butt normally . also is there a way to get the nose to look like a cows nose or is that something i have to do with the race menu

4 hours ago, grayedge said:

i have run in to a issue with the body tat it does not cover the pc's butt leaving it with no fur as the tat covers the rest of the body as it should i have also tested it on npc and that tat covers there butt normally . also is there a way to get the nose to look like a cows nose or is that something i have to do with the race menu

The butt covering issue is an intended thing, it's a mutation that you can see in the MCM, "Naked ass". Making the player character's nose look somewhat like a cow's nose is also a mutation you can see in the MCM.

4 minutes ago, laurous said:

The butt covering issue is an intended thing, it's a mutation that you can see in the MCM, "Naked ass". Making the player character's nose look somewhat like a cow's nose is also a mutation you can see in the MCM.

thank you for clearing that up is there a way to remove mutation?

5 hours ago, Taithan said:

Don't know if this mod is still being worked on, but is there some way to remove certain mutations or change how much of the body is transformed? 

No, if a mutation is gained (chance on transformation stage change) you cannot change or deactivate it anymore. You must deactivate the mutations you do not want before they occur!

Here are a few steps on how to reset the progress and get the mutations you want:

1. take note of the progression stage
  2. reset progress in mcm
  3. type (console) help levelup and note done the ID of the cow levelup potion
  4. then (console) player.additem [ItemID] 10 - or whatever number of transformation stages you want to skip.
  5. before you consume the potions deactivate the mutations you do not want in MCM and make a new save
  6. now there a few routes you can take:
    1. full control:
      1. deactivate all mutations in mcm
      2. drink the levelup potions 1 by 1 and let the update process run after each potion
      3. then drink the next, until you are at the desired stage
      4. make a new save
      5. activate desired mutations in mcm, type help mutation, take note of the cow mutation potion ID, type player.additem [ID] 10 (number of mutation potions you want) and consume 1 by 1, repeat
    2. l take my chances (or not): 
      1. do not deactivate all mutations in MCM (just the ones you do not want at all)
      2. drink 1 levelup potion and if there is no undesired mutation, make a new save and repeat - if you do not like the random mutation you got, reload previous save.
      3. repeat until you are at the desired progression stage.

3 hours ago, spinglebob said:

Help, when I install this mod the game crashes on startup. MO2 gives me a ton of errors for missing files. This doesn't happen when the mod is deactivated.

help.png

You are missing masters. If a mod has is missing one or more master files the game will crash on startup.

From the picture you posted it looks like the soft dependencies from MME, but they are not required! Either way the MO2 log has nothing to do with BAC.

Take a look at the plugins section on the right in MO2 and look for warnings in the "flags" tab
OR

Run LOOT (external through MO2), filter for errors and LOOT will tell you exactly what mods are missing masters or not. 

no errors.png

If there are no errors (like in my screenshot) you are fine, if not, fix all errors (and warnings)

7 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

1. full control:
    1. deactivate all mutations in mcm
    2. drink the levelup potions 1 by 1 and let the update process run after each potion
    3. then drink the next, until you are at the desired stage
    4. make a new save
    5. activate desired mutations in mcm, type help mutation, take note of the cow mutation potion ID, type player.additem [ID] 10 (number of mutation potions you want) and consume 1 by 1, repeat
  2. l take my chances (or not): 
    1. do not deactivate all mutations in MCM (just the ones you do not want at all)
    2. drink 1 levelup potion and if there is no undesired mutation, make a new save and repeat - if you do not like the random mutation you got, reload previous save.
    3. repeat until you are at the desired progression stage.

How do I deactivate mutations?