Hi

I want to play the mod, because I like the idea very much. So installed it on an existing savegame using mod organizer.

Unfortunately I came only up to step 7 from 20 of the transformation. Everytime the mod switches to step 8 from 20 the texture of

my player becomes blue. I do not know if it is a effect of your mod but having a look into the papyrus log I found one script error appering very often

and found something what i completely dislike! 

There is a recursion programmed in the script. I myself make software for industry (more than 30 years now! ) and what I've learned early is that  a recursion is

considered as "risky programming", thats why we never use it.

Mostly a recursion can replaced easily with a while loop.

Private Needs 4.0 in original also contained a recursion and it was no problem for me to replace it with a while construct in the redone version.

7 hours ago, Adetu said:

Hi

I want to play the mod, because I like the idea very much. So installed it on an existing savegame using mod organizer.

Unfortunately I came only up to step 7 from 20 of the transformation. Everytime the mod switches to step 8 from 20 the texture of

my player becomes blue. I do not know if it is a effect of your mod but having a look into the papyrus log I found one script error appering very often

There is a recursion programmed in the script. I myself make software for industry (more than 30 years now! ) and what I've learned early is that  a recursion is

Private Needs 4.0 in original also contained a recursion and it was no problem for me to replace it with a while construct in the redone version.

I'm having the same problem, it's definitely an effect of reaching step 8 as it goes away whenever the mod reequips the cow parts

EDIT: Found the problem, and this should really be in the requirements. You need to get both the must current version of the mod and the one with tats in the name and install them as separate mods through mod organizer (or whatever you use).

11 hours ago, Adetu said:

Hi

The comment probability section in the bac_watchdog script could (and should) be reworked to be done entirely through the Dialog Topic's Conditions section of the esp rather than being scripted.

Considering the amount of dialogue though, this would take some time to change.

20 hours ago, mewmeister said:

I'm having the same problem, it's definitely an effect of reaching step 8 as it goes away whenever the mod reequips the cow parts

EDIT: Found the problem, and this should really be in the requirements. You need to get both the must current version of the mod and the one with tats in the name and install them as separate mods through mod organizer (or whatever you use).

When I've looked further into the scripts I've already found that at stage 8 a call to slavetats was done. Anyway thanks for the hint. Maybe in the last version there is only a texture or mesh missing, that was released with an earlier version. Can check it easily with a tool named "Beyond compare" .

I checked the download version with the tats in the name. It contains textures only and one json file. I assume it is better to install this after the current version because the json file contains additional data compared to the most recent version.

3 hours ago, Adetu said:

When I've looked further into the scripts I've already found that at stage 8 a call to slavetats was done. Anyway thanks for the hint. Maybe in the last version there is only a texture or mesh missing, that was released with an earlier version. Can check it easily with a tool named "Beyond compare" .

I checked the download version with the tats in the name. It contains textures only and one json file. I assume it is better to install this after the current version because the json file contains additional data compared to the most recent version.

i have same problem how do i fix it ?

13 minutes ago, AlexTheFun said:

i have same problem how do i fix it ?

Download the file with tats in the name and install it ! - The file contains additionally necessary textures. In load order place the "tats file" so that it is loaded after the last version of the mod.

On 8/20/2018 at 12:08 AM, AlexTheFun said:

how do i get lactate ? plz can someone explain ? or say step per step

If you use the "Hey there!" option when talking to a khajiit merchant, you get the prompt to trade some of your milk for lactacid.

You can uaually find them outside the major holds like Whiterun from time to time.

Really wish i could figure out why sound effects for the bell and feet don't work in the new version for me, and let me rephrase it only happens to certain hooves type, the stage 9 ones

Also sound effects on the 2nd phase hooves are way to loud for me. i had to reduce my footstep volume to below half percent.

And i had reverted to the last update to see if the issue is carried over but no of course not no sound issues with the older update before the change in how sound is played back in the mod. 

On 8/6/2018 at 9:09 PM, Feylamia said:

Hello, I am stuck at the scene after the parade. I am in the cage, not being able to do anything. After a while when I lost milk, I am able to move, but nothing happens. If I try to push the button in the menu for being stuck, I cannot move, open inventory or anything anymore. I also already tried to just wait, but nothing happens for at least a half hour real time.

Hello, isn't there even a command to trigger the next event? 

5 minutes ago, Saga89 said:

is there any way to make the hooves sounds less loud?

btw, what happened to the "veins tatoo on breasts when unmilked" project?

i made it (louder) and im finishing slowly next big (very) big part of this mod ;)

15 hours ago, Cammy said:

hey skyrimfet glad to see your back, How was your holiday?

just wondering will you be giving us any teasers soon or are you still a bit away from that?

no :P i spend many time to find and develop good solution and story, im not going to broke your fun with spolers now :) when only i decided that current version is playable and safe - i will publish it :)

what can i say? maybe next version will be in next 3-7 days

6 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

no :P i spend many time to find and develop good solution and story, im not going to broke your fun with spolers now :) when only i decided that current version is playable and safe - i will publish it :)

what can i say? maybe next version will be in next 3-7 days

question do you plan to make other mod like being a devil etc or succubus something like that ?

19 minutes ago, Nia W said:

Hello can anyone help me i've run into a problem that makes my characters entire body goes purple when the cow fur gets added to the transformation any help would be appreciate it.

did you forget download texture pack file? check download section- you need two files: with mod and with textures!

12 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

did you forget download texture pack file? check download section- you need two files: with mod and with textures!

By that do you mean having the file that titled Being a Cow - Tats and one of the other files posted in there?

13 minutes ago, Nia W said:

By that do you mean having the file that titled Being a Cow - Tats and one of the other files posted in there?

Nevermind what i said i got it working it was my nexus being stupid by replacing each other file thank you for the help :)

5 hours ago, AlexTheFun said:

question do you plan to make other mod like being a devil etc or succubus something like that ?

I can't speak for skyrimfet, but I'd reccomend PlayerSuccubusQuest and the PSQ transform package for 3.2.8 (I think it's 1.4), and there are a couple of mods out there that add "immersive" methods for becoming a succubus using PSQ (Hormones has a built-in method, SL Coitus Infectus, Slaverun, Divines Guide You, Content Consumer's Alternate Starts). It takes a while to go through all the menus and set it up just right, but it's easily the most feature-rich framework for that.