1 hour ago, Krynn said:

somehow the transformation does not start for me, everything is installed as far as I can see. :classic_unsure:

any ideas?

Edit:

I was at the 100 times in a milking machine and nothing happened

The transformations are based on milk produced or milk maid level based on your MCM settings, not time in the machines, so make sure you are actually producing milk (may need to use Lactaid first).  If you are getting milk and still not getting transformations, no clue.

10 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

The transformations are based on milk produced or milk maid level based on your MCM settings, not time in the machines, so make sure you are actually producing milk (may need to use Lactaid first).  If you are getting milk and still not getting transformations, no clue.

Strangely, I have no MCM menu for MME.. confusing, but thanks!

If you escape from the hunters the first time but do not progress the quest by meeting up with the contact in Riften, will more hunters eventually come after the character or is the first encounter with them the only time they show up?

should be more quests like for example, pay the loan of 20000 gold from the thief's guild, by mating a bull(next new transformation phase will made it posssible) and give birth to calfs and sell them(more profitable), also milking will help, Help working in the farm like working in the "wheel-mill", pulling the wagon(if theres a mod with animation) Fertilize the soil with manure, anything for extra money.

Also quests like kidnapped for ransom.

I would like to see more phase of transformation if possible, like deform more the body so she can go in 4 legs, gets permanently fat enlarging the body(being unable to wear clothes but due to a thick skin gives some armor protection; noticed the cows tits have a missing texture in the below tits,also a perk to give more unarmed damage for self defense would be welcome.

22 hours ago, Encon4 said:

should be more quests like for example, pay the loan of 20000 gold from the thief's guild, by mating a bull(next new transformation phase will made it posssible) and give birth to calfs and sell them(more profitable), also milking will help, Help working in the farm like working in the "wheel-mill", pulling the wagon(if theres a mod with animation) Fertilize the soil with manure, anything for extra money.

I would like to see more phase of transformation if possible, like deform more the body so she can go in 4 legs, gets permanently fat enlarging the body(being unable to wear clothes but due to a thick skin gives some armor protection; noticed the cows tits have a missing texture in the below tits,also a perk to give more unarmed damage for self defense would be welcome.

I definitely love your ideas!
Fully support

23 hours ago, Encon4 said:

It's not a bad idea, but lets try not to overwhelm the modder. We've got to keep in mind that this is something done for free when time allows, and the creator has his/her own ideas. lets get what's in the mod and planned for the mod working first.

I don't just mean this for your suggestion by the way. I mean it for everybody that wants the modder to add a great deal. I'd rather what's here be finished properly than scope creep make something very broad but very broken.

8 hours ago, mEdge said:

It's not a bad idea, but lets try not to overwhelm the modder. We've got to keep in mind that this is something done for free when time allows, and the creator has his/her own ideas. lets get what's in the mod and planned for the mod working first.

I don't just mean this for your suggestion by the way. I mean it for everybody that wants the modder to add a great deal. I'd rather what's here be finished properly than scope creep make something very broad but very broken.

Yeah some time to sort outs some kinks would do. Quest scenes are to short in my opinion.

On 4/22/2018 at 12:03 PM, Encon4 said:

I want an optional four leg mode aswell, Optional because some people will still want to be able to do combat instead of being completely helpless unless enslaved, Unless you can bite or hit em with horns and tail whip someone or kick em with your back legs on fours that be interesting combat mode :open_mouth: because walking on fours and immediately standing up to swing a sword is unrealistic

So to use a weapon makes no sense and you shouldn't be able to use weapons if you can only crawl, so use your horn hooves or horns to fight. I also like the idea of pulling the wagon, Could just be attached to the back of you like in S.L.U.T.S mod.

Milkmod already has a feature if your breast are to big you can't wear clothing, Some sort of XXL outfits to cover your body would be nice only buyable at a special store maybe? and you have to pay in milk there. 

And you can use SLIF to make yourself look very very fat. I can also recommend coldsteelj bodies if you want fat jiggly body as i dont think SLIF can get as good of a body as coldsteelj.

I'd like to also see some sort of dropping weapons if you have hand hooves at random as an optional feature of course.

You'd want this i know you would, This is a coldsteelj body. i'm going to use it for my next run. And i dont think this body can be replicated with nodes.Skyrim new bbw (20 weight step) by coldsteelj

I fixed around 45 lines of dialogue (Possibly more, wasn't keeping track) and spelling. Hope this helps! ;)

Skyrim - Being a Cow 1.6c [Updated Dialogue].zip

Edit: This is really for the mod author only, but you may try it! So far no problems on my end.

Also, if someone could try making hooves not so shiny, and the tail not so erratic? I've tried nifskope and outfit builder for the hooves and I haven't had any luck with changing shader flags, glossiness or specular settings. I've tried different weights for the bones for the tail so it doesn't freak out as much when my character moves suddenly, but I haven't gotten any good results :frown:

Edit 2: Redid all if not 99% of dialogue. (minus quest info, names) Just overwrite your old bac.esp! (1.6c) However, allot if not all dialogue has been changed pretty drastically to be more coherent, so sorry in advance if my edits arn't 100% true to the original :confounded:

On 24.04.2018 at 3:48 AM, <3GoAway<3 said:

I fixed around 45 lines of dialogue (Possibly more, wasn't keeping track) and spelling. Hope this helps! ;)

Skyrim - Being a Cow 1.6c [Updated Dialogue].zip

Edit: This is really for the mod author only, but you may try it! So far no problems on my end.

Also, if someone could try making hooves not so shiny, and the tail not so erratic? I've tried nifskope and outfit builder for the hooves and I haven't had any luck with changing shader flags, glossiness or specular settings. I've tried different weights for the bones for the tail so it doesn't freak out as much when my character moves suddenly, but I haven't gotten any good results :frown:

Edit 2: Redid all if not 99% of dialogue. (minus quest info, names) Just overwrite your old bac.esp! (1.6c) However, allot if not all dialogue has been changed pretty drastically to be more coherent, so sorry in advance if my edits arn't 100% true to the original :confounded:

hi had same problem with gloves and another models :confused: - im not good in nifskope things

about your translation works - i can't use your hard work in my mod, becouse I made many changes (from last update) and i'm just working with new version - i don't want to lost my progress. :frown:

better stop editing and just let me know about your plans instanly afety next update - then i know that i should wait for You, for Your files.

7 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

hi had same problem with gloves and another models :confused: - im not good in nifskope things

about your translation works - i can't use your hard work in my mod, becouse I made many changes (from last update) and i'm just working with new version - i don't want to lost my progress. :frown:

better stop editing and just let me know about your plans instanly afety next update - then i know that i should wait for You, for Your files.

Hi skyrimfet! Editing/updating your dialogue won't affect your new version. Simply load your mod with TES5Edit and copy the text from the "RNAM - Prompt" and "NAM1 - Response Text" to the new version you're working on. TES5Edit makes it pretty straight forward ;) Oh! I also updated your quest scripts with translations too for the debug.messagebox and Debug.notification messages, as well as your quest names. These can be easily found by looking at your papyrus quest scripts (edit source) in the CK.

I don't think I'll be able to copy all of my changes over to new version for awhile since I need to get back to other things :cry: In the meantime, I'll post my work here if anyone wants it or is willing to continue it.

As a sidenote I changed your bac_watchdog to not touch footsteps and just made an ImpactDataSet for the horseshoe walking sounds so they wouldn't be influenced as bad from script lag. I was getting a little tired of occasional stampedes. :confounded: Hope this helps!

Skyrim - Being a Cow 1.6c [Updated Dialogue 2].zip

(forgot to put back tail meshes LOL)

Skyrim - Being a Cow 1.6c [Updated with Tails].zip

7 hours ago, <3GoAway<3 said:

Hi skyrimfet! Editing/updating your dialogue won't affect your new version. Simply load your mod with TES5Edit and copy the text from the "RNAM - Prompt" and "NAM1 - Response Text" to the new version you're working on. TES5Edit makes it pretty straight forward ;) Oh! I also updated your quest scripts with translations too for the debug.messagebox and Debug.notification messages, as well as your quest names. These can be easily found by looking at your papyrus quest scripts (edit source) in the CK.

I don't think I'll be able to copy all of my changes over to new version for awhile since I need to get back to other things :cry: In the meantime, I'll post my work here if anyone wants it or is willing to continue it.

As a sidenote I changed your bac_watchdog to not touch footsteps and just made an ImpactDataSet for the horseshoe walking sounds so they wouldn't be influenced as bad from script lag. I was getting a little tired of occasional stampedes. :confounded: Hope this helps!

Skyrim - Being a Cow 1.6c [Updated Dialogue 2].zip

(forgot to put back tail meshes LOL)

Skyrim - Being a Cow 1.6c [Updated with Tails].zip

really?! ok - i will check and try to merge it via TES5Edit!! :smile:
THX!

10 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

really?! ok - i will check and try to merge it via TES5Edit!! :smile:
THX!

Hi again! Just found out that the other person I'm helping is a little behind, giving me some extra time to help out here.

Just to be super specific, you can find my changes in TES5Edit in bac.esp -> dialogue topic, all of the updates are in their RNAM - Prompt and NAM1 - Response Text

Your menu, notification, and debug sentencing is found in your quest scripts and your bac_watchdog scripts. But, you can hold off from looking for those, I'll translate them when you release your new version. (Since I'm having trouble compiling your scripts in the CK or in notepad++ :cry: )

Hey there Skyrimfet! I got a little fed up with Skyrim for a few days (partially because of the Marc bug, but mostly because the game started to crush whenever I tried loading (don't worry it's typical for my game, it always fixes itself after a while so I don't bother with it too much) so I have some time to post something here! :smiley:

First of all, a big image dump with all the screenshots I took of my Dunmer cow - Heipherra Bovineri! (Noo... what are you saying?! There is a pun in her name?! Nooo... ;P ) (She didn't get to stage 18 yet (because of Marc and my Skyrim acting up, but the pics are from Clean to Stage 16 ;) )

Spoiler

5ae1e51f27f68_HeipherraBovineri000-Clean.thumb.png.7c01b12f9e95a4fae0762939f57476b7.png

5ae1e533e33a8_HeipherraBovineri001-CowStage01.thumb.png.2b9e22806ec5cabd5e8ab6949b39f14f.png

5ae1e5464961c_HeipherraBovineri003-CowStage02BanneredMareWhore.thumb.png.60262d5b5f99fa7dd421de1318fe63a3.png

I actually used SexLab Hormones weight change system because when I tried BaC on a different character her weight was reset to 0 and went up very slowly... and because I like Hormones sex activity related weight changes. It's clean and works well for me.

5ae1e5f294fef_HeipherraBovineri004-CowStage03.thumb.png.8dbb556e555cd8dce499440e78c729ce.png

Picture above reminds me that the cow ears have a slight problem since the character still has normal ears... I'll talk about it later, though.

5ae1e68b4707c_HeipherraBovineri005-CowStage04.thumb.png.958d0754ca3b2c56ac5676225266d582.png

5ae1e69d80cb9_HeipherraBovineri006-CowStage05MorningFeeding.thumb.png.96216fe439a8e8c3f66918b157f242d3.png

Due to my MME settings Heipherra's tits weren't much bigger than any other characters at her weight level when empty, but were quickly turning into boulders of titflesh at full. (I've been changing those settings quite a bit between stages though. As she gained weight... well... with my bodyslided body they got bigger than her (already massive (ekhm... Hormones, am I right?)) ass... even though MME showed that her Breast Node went up to "just" 2.8... oh well XD

5ae1e85787d06_HeipherraBovineri007-CowStage06FullHorns.thumb.png.e5a2cc57875ce6946782844e9b005353.png

5ae1e87d772eb_HeipherraBovineri008-CowStage07feetdeformed.thumb.png.832bde54c70315627ea53d9c8c780d39.png

5ae1e8bb995ce_HeipherraBovineri010-CowStage08feethoofscloseup.thumb.png.0610f0319a8e465ace89b4ce8ea9e6ff.png

The first time the spotted fur-tats appeared <3 I love what you did with that!

5ae1e926de377_HeipherraBovineri011-CowStage09spotted02.thumb.png.92db909611430699e03acb4811765da4.png

5ae1e9562e355_HeipherraBovineri012-CowStage09titsfull.thumb.png.688b27cc41ad4dc4ce1537bd59769d16.png

Ok, so here is what I've been saying before about her full tits... this is weight >90 and Node up to 2.8... CBBE HDT wasn't really built for these sizes, was it now? I just now noticed the boob which faces the camera shows that they get slightly rectangular... damn it... Now I will keep seeing that :confused:

5ae1ea5501a33_HeipherraBovineri013-CowStage10(justimaginethissceneinTGquestline...butshemoosallthetimexD).thumb.png.893e0198af20f24d29a97ce6afc623c3.png

Ok... this pic shows pretty much nothing... but just imagine that you're playing through that quest, you had to go through 2/3 of it with only your gloves and hood on, and just as you fall on the ground in the scene Heipherra starts going "MOOO" like crazy because she just leveled up her transformation... I mean... this is the first meeting with Karliah, who makes you a nightingale later on... I wonder what was going through her head when she was making that cow a fucking nightingale! This made me laugh so much... bless you for the mod, Skyrimfet! *.*

5ae1eb861755e_HeipherraBovineri014-CowStage10Tailsmall.thumb.png.245cae6e185423911db8ed7ec613b008.png

I mean... she simly grew a tail, right? You would "MOOO" like hell as well, Karliah! Fucking bitch thinking she's better with her bony, weight~0 body... And the ability to wear boots... and armor at all times...
XD

5ae1ec3e1ec4a_HeipherraBovineri015-CowStage11Handhoofs.thumb.png.57661298de0a52001b337dadc467bae5.png

Hand Hooves! (I RP that she "can't" use normal weapons... thank god she never did, but instead used bound swords ^.^ (However it is good that she still can use normal weaponry because... you know... quests and stuff (I had to use a fork in Dovahkin's Infamy mod, in Nazeem quest... Amazing quest, amazing way to fuck him up for good <3 ))) 

5ae1ecec94fcb_HeipherraBovineri016-CowStage12Taillong.thumb.png.181eed6f5fe0a6c90f17b4afd73ce5bd.png

...And here she is going up a stage while swearing her allegiance to Nocturnal. Another good laugh ;) 

5ae1ed8736a40_HeipherraBovineri017-CowStage13mismatchedspottedfeet.thumb.png.b616b8efb98eaf6a846e226085dc114e.png

And here the feet fur got fucked... It's stage 13 and up if I'm counting it right... Is it actually because of the way the hooves themselves work? I just realised that this is probably because the hooves go from Human->Toes->Half-hooves->Full-Hooves... I'm stupid, but that explains why only now I could get the horseshoes... cowshoes?

5ae1ee4bc9ed7_HeipherraBovineri018-CowStage13waitingforcowshoes.thumb.png.569979c5d29e73bebdd1920af2897344.png

I love the fact that people come to watch the freak getting her cowshoes (works especially great with this ZAP furniture). It all adds to the idea of how humiliating it must feel to gradually be more and more like an animal. (Pic without 'cow'shoes because on the one with them they somehow lost textures... they do that sometimes (like half the things from mods in this playthrough... I have no idea why, but as I said... I tend to abuse the shit of my Skyrim :classic_angel:

5ae1ef846e199_HeipherraBovineri021-CowStage14randomzap8animation.thumb.png.5433e369dca18c88ff4d0625070eb026.png

Finally the fur expands! I mean... I say finally... Heipherra moos 'oh no' or sth...

This is a random pose from ZAP (I got bored of the normal standing or crouching and i can't use pinup poser because of too many animations (and damn me to hell if I wouldn't use it if I could somehow dodge that problem...), but thankfully it shows a bit of the 'cow'shoe ^.^

5ae1f07756418_HeipherraBovineri022-CowStage15udders.thumb.png.b46ae33b66e1995945cf6475e592170d.png

Now she got even more udders! Great work on them ;) They aren't perfect (just close up at Heipherra's teats) but I don't mind that as the camera is mostly facing her back and ass...

5ae1f1278b37e_HeipherraBovineri024-CowStage15HeavyCowshoes!.thumb.png.cfd5463a59acd0eabd8bdb5fe0365041.png

Heavy cowshoes! Although the mesh lost it's texture again! And it's dark in that barn so you can hardly see them! (But both of that is probably on me so... oh well)

But again, she got attacked... in Dragonsreach! Nowhere is safe... so she again sits naked, because her tits are too big for her armour as soon as they start filling with milk, spread open wide and immobilized with her udders on display to the crowd, just to get some protection on her feet.

Yeah... I like the humiliation themes in Skyrim... especially since we're talking about the guild master of the thieves guild ;)

5ae1f29ef1a6c_HeipherraBovineri025-CowStage16Hadbeencaughtbutkilledthemquick.thumb.png.4bb633c62cbfdd62e628f03369bae93c.png 

And here she is at stage 16 I believe. And there is Marc... who bugged out... went away... I played for like 20 minutes at first, although I did fast travel a bit... and then I spent another 10 mins trying to get him to talk... but in the morning he just went out of Riften again... blocked on the border with Windhelm... and I got bored so I tried to reload an earlier save, but the game started crashing so I decided to take a break from Skyrim for a few days.

So that is Heipherra's story so far. She got attacked at Dragonsreach and the guards helped to kill the hunters... then after she got the heavy cowshoes and it got dark, I waited till morning in front of the stables, at which point she got attacked again... And this time I thought she had bound swords in both hands... but she had bound bow in left one... so she lost 3/4 of her magicka on a spell which did nothing and a spell which made it do nothing (as the sword got overwritten), but I didn't notice... so I sheathed the bow, realized the shit I got into, whipped out flames in both hands and started fighting... all of that without armor (because boobs not fit, duh) and apparently there wasn't a single guard near the stables... So, yeah... I actually got bested by the hunters (Level 25 Apprentice btw... feels bad man...). Heipherra got branded and all and the rest is obvious.

Ok, so with that out of the way I can get into detail about my tiny problems with transformation...

Spoiler

And let me just say that up front: The whole thing is amazing! I love that is starts slow, but gradually picks up speed and I really didn't think that the tail would get a second, bigger stage, which was a nice surprise.

But here are just some tiny details:

- Horns and Ears sometimes are covered by headgear and sometimes aren't... I didn't notice any problems with helmets, but hoods however... TG Hood cover the horns, but shows the ears, while a Ranger Hood from Immerssive Armors shows both. I have actually no idea how it works, but maybe you could look into the slots to figure that out.

- Feet and hooves make a tiny gap in the model. This is probably because I'm not using the same body as you, or just because of my Bodyslide setting, but it would be amazing if you or someone made their meshes compatible with bodyslide. (It's not something I would consider a big problem, but well there are gaps and since I'm trying to list things off here I can just as well list them all)

- The bigger tail goes mental all the time... Just making it so that you can choose not to have the big one in the MCM would be great for me. ;)

- Brown hooves... I get that the coloring in MCM is called "Brown (Spotted)", but let's be honest... it is gray or black and white spotted. And the first hooves mesh is actually white (or even spotted), but the second is just brown. (I tested choosing the brown fur, but it didn't look good with dark grey skin...)

- Ears... It's probably impossible to remove normal ears and the player is supposed to just cover them up with hair... but at this point the first stage of ears would be covered as well... I don't really know if anything could be done about it apart from adding a "change hairstyle" functionality something like "You do your best to cover up your ears with your hair but it doesn't help!" at stage 3 of the transformation at which point the mod overwrites your hairstyle with a precoded hairstyle (the player in the MCM chooses the length (Short-Chin-ShouldersAndLonger) so you only have to code in three hairstyles from a chosen mod which would cover up only the PC's natural ears while leaving out the cow ones even if they are small.

At this point you can go and talk to Paul who should probably send you to a new NPC (What gives a possibility for even more of your amazing story), in some other city, and this person can help you by letting you choose from some other hairstyles. Then as your ears grow larger... well... Pretty much every hairstyle won't be able to cover them up, but maybe it is possible to make it a "hood" or a "cap" hairstyle... And maybe it's just all too much bother for too little gain and I'm just rambling (highly probable since, like I said, the player can just cover it up using racemenu, so... oh well ;) )

4 hours ago, TheSpirit said:

Hey there Skyrimfet! I got a little fed up with Skyrim for a few days (partially because of the Marc bug, but mostly because the game started to crush whenever I tried loading (don't worry it's typical for my game, it always fixes itself after a while so I don't bother with it too much) so I have some time to post something here! :smiley:

First of all, a big image dump with all the screenshots I took of my Dunmer cow - Heipherra Bovineri! (Noo... what are you saying?! There is a pun in her name?! Nooo... ;P ) (She didn't get to stage 18 yet (because of Marc and my Skyrim acting up, but the pics are from Clean to Stage 16 ;) )

Hide contents

5ae1e51f27f68_HeipherraBovineri000-Clean.thumb.png.7c01b12f9e95a4fae0762939f57476b7.png

5ae1e533e33a8_HeipherraBovineri001-CowStage01.thumb.png.2b9e22806ec5cabd5e8ab6949b39f14f.png

5ae1e5464961c_HeipherraBovineri003-CowStage02BanneredMareWhore.thumb.png.60262d5b5f99fa7dd421de1318fe63a3.png

I actually used SexLab Hormones weight change system because when I tried BaC on a different character her weight was reset to 0 and went up very slowly... and because I like Hormones sex activity related weight changes. It's clean and works well for me.

5ae1e5f294fef_HeipherraBovineri004-CowStage03.thumb.png.8dbb556e555cd8dce499440e78c729ce.png

Picture above reminds me that the cow ears have a slight problem since the character still has normal ears... I'll talk about it later, though.

5ae1e68b4707c_HeipherraBovineri005-CowStage04.thumb.png.958d0754ca3b2c56ac5676225266d582.png

5ae1e69d80cb9_HeipherraBovineri006-CowStage05MorningFeeding.thumb.png.96216fe439a8e8c3f66918b157f242d3.png

Due to my MME settings Heipherra's tits weren't much bigger than any other characters at her weight level when empty, but were quickly turning into boulders of titflesh at full. (I've been changing those settings quite a bit between stages though. As she gained weight... well... with my bodyslided body they got bigger than her (already massive (ekhm... Hormones, am I right?)) ass... even though MME showed that her Breast Node went up to "just" 2.8... oh well XD

5ae1e85787d06_HeipherraBovineri007-CowStage06FullHorns.thumb.png.e5a2cc57875ce6946782844e9b005353.png

5ae1e87d772eb_HeipherraBovineri008-CowStage07feetdeformed.thumb.png.832bde54c70315627ea53d9c8c780d39.png

5ae1e8bb995ce_HeipherraBovineri010-CowStage08feethoofscloseup.thumb.png.0610f0319a8e465ace89b4ce8ea9e6ff.png

The first time the spotted fur-tats appeared <3 I love what you did with that!

5ae1e926de377_HeipherraBovineri011-CowStage09spotted02.thumb.png.92db909611430699e03acb4811765da4.png

5ae1e9562e355_HeipherraBovineri012-CowStage09titsfull.thumb.png.688b27cc41ad4dc4ce1537bd59769d16.png

Ok, so here is what I've been saying before about her full tits... this is weight >90 and Node up to 2.8... CBBE HDT wasn't really built for these sizes, was it now? I just now noticed the boob which faces the camera shows that they get slightly rectangular... damn it... Now I will keep seeing that :confused:

5ae1ea5501a33_HeipherraBovineri013-CowStage10(justimaginethissceneinTGquestline...butshemoosallthetimexD).thumb.png.893e0198af20f24d29a97ce6afc623c3.png

Ok... this pic shows pretty much nothing... but just imagine that you're playing through that quest, you had to go through 2/3 of it with only your gloves and hood on, and just as you fall on the ground in the scene Heipherra starts going "MOOO" like crazy because she just leveled up her transformation... I mean... this is the first meeting with Karliah, who makes you a nightingale later on... I wonder what was going through her head when she was making that cow a fucking nightingale! This made me laugh so much... bless you for the mod, Skyrimfet! *.*

5ae1eb861755e_HeipherraBovineri014-CowStage10Tailsmall.thumb.png.245cae6e185423911db8ed7ec613b008.png

I mean... she simly grew a tail, right? You would "MOOO" like hell as well, Karliah! Fucking bitch thinking she's better with her bony, weight~0 body... And the ability to wear boots... and armor at all times...
XD

5ae1ec3e1ec4a_HeipherraBovineri015-CowStage11Handhoofs.thumb.png.57661298de0a52001b337dadc467bae5.png

Hand Hooves! (I RP that she "can't" use normal weapons... thank god she never did, but instead used bound swords ^.^ (However it is good that she still can use normal weaponry because... you know... quests and stuff (I had to use a fork in Dovahkin's Infamy mod, in Nazeem quest... Amazing quest, amazing way to fuck him up for good <3 ))) 

5ae1ecec94fcb_HeipherraBovineri016-CowStage12Taillong.thumb.png.181eed6f5fe0a6c90f17b4afd73ce5bd.png

...And here she is going up a stage while swearing her allegiance to Nocturnal. Another good laugh ;) 

5ae1ed8736a40_HeipherraBovineri017-CowStage13mismatchedspottedfeet.thumb.png.b616b8efb98eaf6a846e226085dc114e.png

And here the feet fur got fucked... It's stage 13 and up if I'm counting it right... Is it actually because of the way the hooves themselves work? I just realised that this is probably because the hooves go from Human->Toes->Half-hooves->Full-Hooves... I'm stupid, but that explains why only now I could get the horseshoes... cowshoes?

5ae1ee4bc9ed7_HeipherraBovineri018-CowStage13waitingforcowshoes.thumb.png.569979c5d29e73bebdd1920af2897344.png

I love the fact that people come to watch the freak getting her cowshoes (works especially great with this ZAP furniture). It all adds to the idea of how humiliating it must feel to gradually be more and more like an animal. (Pic without 'cow'shoes because on the one with them they somehow lost textures... they do that sometimes (like half the things from mods in this playthrough... I have no idea why, but as I said... I tend to abuse the shit of my Skyrim :classic_angel:

5ae1ef846e199_HeipherraBovineri021-CowStage14randomzap8animation.thumb.png.5433e369dca18c88ff4d0625070eb026.png

Finally the fur expands! I mean... I say finally... Heipherra moos 'oh no' or sth...

This is a random pose from ZAP (I got bored of the normal standing or crouching and i can't use pinup poser because of too many animations (and damn me to hell if I wouldn't use it if I could somehow dodge that problem...), but thankfully it shows a bit of the 'cow'shoe ^.^

5ae1f07756418_HeipherraBovineri022-CowStage15udders.thumb.png.b46ae33b66e1995945cf6475e592170d.png

Now she got even more udders! Great work on them ;) They aren't perfect (just close up at Heipherra's teats) but I don't mind that as the camera is mostly facing her back and ass...

5ae1f1278b37e_HeipherraBovineri024-CowStage15HeavyCowshoes!.thumb.png.cfd5463a59acd0eabd8bdb5fe0365041.png

Heavy cowshoes! Although the mesh lost it's texture again! And it's dark in that barn so you can hardly see them! (But both of that is probably on me so... oh well)

But again, she got attacked... in Dragonsreach! Nowhere is safe... so she again sits naked, because her tits are too big for her armour as soon as they start filling with milk, spread open wide and immobilized with her udders on display to the crowd, just to get some protection on her feet.

Yeah... I like the humiliation themes in Skyrim... especially since we're talking about the guild master of the thieves guild ;)

5ae1f29ef1a6c_HeipherraBovineri025-CowStage16Hadbeencaughtbutkilledthemquick.thumb.png.4bb633c62cbfdd62e628f03369bae93c.png 

And here she is at stage 16 I believe. And there is Marc... who bugged out... went away... I played for like 20 minutes at first, although I did fast travel a bit... and then I spent another 10 mins trying to get him to talk... but in the morning he just went out of Riften again... blocked on the border with Windhelm... and I got bored so I tried to reload an earlier save, but the game started crashing so I decided to take a break from Skyrim for a few days.

So that is Heipherra's story so far. She got attacked at Dragonsreach and the guards helped to kill the hunters... then after she got the heavy cowshoes and it got dark, I waited till morning in front of the stables, at which point she got attacked again... And this time I thought she had bound swords in both hands... but she had bound bow in left one... so she lost 3/4 of her magicka on a spell which did nothing and a spell which made it do nothing (as the sword got overwritten), but I didn't notice... so I sheathed the bow, realized the shit I got into, whipped out flames in both hands and started fighting... all of that without armor (because boobs not fit, duh) and apparently there wasn't a single guard near the stables... So, yeah... I actually got bested by the hunters (Level 25 Apprentice btw... feels bad man...). Heipherra got branded and all and the rest is obvious.

Ok, so with that out of the way I can get into detail about my tiny problems with transformation...

Hide contents

And let me just say that up front: The whole thing is amazing! I love that is starts slow, but gradually picks up speed and I really didn't think that the tail would get a second, bigger stage, which was a nice surprise.

But here are just some tiny details:

- Horns and Ears sometimes are covered by headgear and sometimes aren't... I didn't notice any problems with helmets, but hoods however... TG Hood cover the horns, but shows the ears, while a Ranger Hood from Immerssive Armors shows both. I have actually no idea how it works, but maybe you could look into the slots to figure that out.

- Feet and hooves make a tiny gap in the model. This is probably because I'm not using the same body as you, or just because of my Bodyslide setting, but it would be amazing if you or someone made their meshes compatible with bodyslide. (It's not something I would consider a big problem, but well there are gaps and since I'm trying to list things off here I can just as well list them all)

- The bigger tail goes mental all the time... Just making it so that you can choose not to have the big one in the MCM would be great for me. ;)

- Brown hooves... I get that the coloring in MCM is called "Brown (Spotted)", but let's be honest... it is gray or black and white spotted. And the first hooves mesh is actually white (or even spotted), but the second is just brown. (I tested choosing the brown fur, but it didn't look good with dark grey skin...)

- Ears... It's probably impossible to remove normal ears and the player is supposed to just cover them up with hair... but at this point the first stage of ears would be covered as well... I don't really know if anything could be done about it apart from adding a "change hairstyle" functionality something like "You do your best to cover up your ears with your hair but it doesn't help!" at stage 3 of the transformation at which point the mod overwrites your hairstyle with a precoded hairstyle (the player in the MCM chooses the length (Short-Chin-ShouldersAndLonger) so you only have to code in three hairstyles from a chosen mod which would cover up only the PC's natural ears while leaving out the cow ones even if they are small.

At this point you can go and talk to Paul who should probably send you to a new NPC (What gives a possibility for even more of your amazing story), in some other city, and this person can help you by letting you choose from some other hairstyles. Then as your ears grow larger... well... Pretty much every hairstyle won't be able to cover them up, but maybe it is possible to make it a "hood" or a "cap" hairstyle... And maybe it's just all too much bother for too little gain and I'm just rambling (highly probable since, like I said, the player can just cover it up using racemenu, so... oh well ;) )

I'm not the mod author, but I am the one who made the fur textures for the mod.

For the colors, just use Slavetat's built in color mod to fit it to your desired shade. When I made the textures, that's what I had planned. I wasn't going to make a bunch of differently shaded textures because everyone has different needs, especially because I essentially only made them for myself and my own lewd purposes (I just decided to go the extra mile and send them/make more to heighten the quality of the mod and maybe attract more people).

I figured the color picker built into Slavetats offered enough options to most users. And if it doesn't, there's kind of a hack you can do after the tats are applied.

This is how you can get whatever colors you want with the fur.

When tats are applied with slavetats, they show up in racemenu's overlay section as regular overlays. From there you can change the colors to nearly anything you want, way outside the scope of Slavetat's color picker. You could also theoretically layer up the spots with another color via slavetats, and mess around with the opacity in racemenu for something more original.

Also for those using UNP, I have made textures that should fix the issue with the black seam that shows up in the hips area. I've sent them a while back to the mod author, I don't really know whether or not he's implemented them or not. I don't use UNP, so I don't know if they work as I haven't tested them, but from a texturing standpoint I think I know what the problem was and fixed it. UNP textures have a slightly longer leg in the texture, while CBBE have a short leg, so using a UNP body used parts of the texture that wasn't covered by fur, and used the background of the image (black). I've since lengthened the fur and fixed some of the other problems for the UNP texture.

Hopefully those fix the problems. I probably won't be coming back to fix anything else though, since there's nothing really in it for me.