I got a chance to play around with this last night after finally getting MME working and I have to say that it's a really neat idea, both as an enhancement and as one of the very few examples of gradual transformation with real consequences in Skyrim. Here's hoping that you keep up the good work!

Wow - hot discussion!

Ok - what i think:
about multibreast  for example - it's not good direction, becouse skeleton support only two breasts + body slide + armor etc etc etc - if someone want to try it - in MME is naked body as armor with 6x tits - enjoy!

BUT: IF SOMEONE CREATE IT AND IT WILL WORKS GOOD in game I CAN ADD IT AS OPTION or something like that.

What i want to do:
weight changes (fat cow, skiny cow) progres will change weight of PC
some craftable items - in hardcore mode you will never wear armor again (boots, gloves) - i want to fix it with special armor set + blacksmith dialogue
maybe additional slavetats stages - details

my dream: change face with facegen - but i still not found good way to do it - i cant promisse

i want to finaly use udders from @w234aew - he maid very good job - but i have only simple model and its many work

Wow - hot discussion!

Ok - what i think:

about multibreast  for example - it's not good direction, becouse skeleton support only two breasts + body slide + armor etc etc etc - if someone want to try it - in MME is naked body as armor with 6x tits - enjoy!

BUT: IF SOMEONE CREATE IT AND IT WILL WORKS GOOD in game I CAN ADD IT AS OPTION or something like that.

What i want to do:

some craftable items - in hardcore mode you will never wear armor again (boots, gloves) - i want to fix it with special armor set + blacksmith dialogue

my dream: change face with facegen - but i still not found good way to do it - i cant promisse

i want to finaly use udders from @w234aew - he maid very good job - but i have only simple model and its many work

I don't want to blame your mod but after installing it and only 4 hours in me and follower around 60% or so transformation, and i have been getting really bad script lag, so i went on a mod purge hoping that it would fix it for my next play through which i haven't tested it yet but i guess this mod's not completely stable yet so i gotta keep script mods low. so for heavy mods i'm only keeping devious butt this mme and hentai pregnancy and sexlab and such and all required for mme and this mod of course but i'm removing any other script heavy pregnancy mods and sex mods.

Wow - hot discussion!

Ok - what i think:

What i want to do:

This sounds mad but hdt udders, And if the facegen possibility is not possible maybe trigger a race change instead? sorta like how Hormones does with the bimbofication curse.

Wow - hot discussion!

Ok - what i think:

What i want to do:

The weight changes and the slavetat stages are both very good ideas that you could probably implement very quickly. Your other plans are also good but will likely require more effort to complete.

And do note LinksSword's suggestion about the race change. That's a perfectly feasible method of handling the face change if you cannot get your desired method to work, and would further enhance the fact that the character is becoming something new entirely. I have to wonder if it would work for NPCs though -- the mod itself seems to since I noticed horns growing in on a couple of NPC milk maids when I played for a few minutes earlier. Can race changes also be forced on NPCs?

How come it doesn't work with generic npcs? like the ones named citizen bodyguard ext.

A lot of mods don't work with Generic NPCs since they share a baseID sometimes (whiterun guard, bandit, etc). This means that any attached effects that constantly updated don't work with them. MME and BeeingFemale have the same limitation.

How come it doesn't work with generic npcs? like the ones named citizen bodyguard ext.

A lot of mods don't work with Generic NPCs since they share a baseID sometimes (whiterun guard, bandit, etc). This means that any attached effects that constantly updated don't work with them. MME and BeeingFemale have the same limitation.

MME does work with the generic npcs.

IDEAS...

1. MCM features... Hardcore transformations. ( I don't know what the current Hardcore option does. )

- Feet fully transformed = +50 carryweight

- Nose ring = reduced breast pain, + 5% better charisma and vendor prices. ( a good reason to craft the nose ring )

- Breasts full = 20% reduction in health bar, Stamina reduction by 10% every 2 minutes ( with a gasp or moo )

- Collar = +5% charisma and vendor prices.

- Moo' ing = alert nearby enemies. ( you'd better keep your Cow well milked )

The Breast debuff would make milking a priority.

- Messy girl... In the event of wearing a chastity bra, your characters breasts would be constricted and emptied once a day. Giving a -10 Speech debuff and vendor prices for 3 hours.

2. MCM feet...  optional normal feet, during transformation ( I don't know if its easy or possible to do )

3. Devious devices patch... Devious boots permanently locked to feet, without debuffs. ( optional, as devious devices has some really nice cow boots, maybe patch in light armour into their stats )

4. Beeing female patch... When pregnant, 10% chance you could birth a Cow when you are a full Cow. ( know its crazy, but immersion ) :)

Just some ideas... :)

If you don't like the ideas, then just ignore this post...

I didn't know that. I wonder why MME can and BeeingFemale can't? Regardless, it seems that BAC works similarly to BeeingFemale.

I didn't know that. I wonder why MME can and BeeingFemale can't? Regardless, it seems that BAC works similarly to BeeingFemale.

Well i use an older test version only because i refuse to update it because i can have 100 maids or 200 slaves and yes i'm crazy because i know how much script lag that could cause, But i'm pretty sure even the new version lets you convert any and all npcs into maids heck you can even convert creatures into maids but i wouldn't do that it might break something. Besides that the other mod by the same creator called devious butt allows generic npcs aswell.

Loading the mesh in NifSkope and deleting the NiStringsExtraData HDT Havok Path might work. You could also try deleting the SizedString paths in NiStringsExtraData -> Data to empty them. You'll have to extract the meshes from bac.bsa first.

Loading the mesh in NifSkope and deleting the NiStringsExtraData HDT Havok Path might work. You could also try deleting the SizedString paths in NiStringsExtraData -> Data to empty them. You'll have to extract the meshes from bac.bsa first.

i cant turn off hdt via script - same problem from time to time i had with another tail

try to open mcm and tab with my mod - after mcm closing mod will reset all effects and start it again - that should help You

i cant turn off hdt via script - same problem from time to time i had with another tail

try to open mcm and tab with my mod - after mcm closing mod will reset all effects and start it again - that should help You

Yeah that does fix it for the most part, Another question is are you going to make this work with all female npcs including the non named ones for the next update.

Yeah that does fix it for the most part, Another question is are you going to make this work with all female npcs including the non named ones for the next update.

now mod scan every npc in radius and simply "ask" MME about them - if i get  positive feedback from MME i start to process this NPC - so my solution should works with every, every npc in skyrim that is able to become milk maid in MME

npc must be alive, female, must be one or more than one time milked (not sure) etc etc

so one problem is limit 32 - i want to save your CPU - maybe i will add filters like:

[x] PC

[x] Followers

[] Everyone

...or spell "register for BAC" as more custom controll.

now mod scan every npc in radius and simply "ask" MME about them - if i get  positive feedback from MME i start to process this NPC - so my solution should works with every, every npc in skyrim that is able to become milk maid in MME

npc must be alive, female, must be one or more than one time milked (not sure) etc etc

so one problem is limit 32 - i want to save your CPU - maybe i will add filters like:

[x] PC

[x] Followers

[] Everyone

If you can make it work with all female npcs that would be good enough for me the 32 limit is fine tho i think i anyways could handle it since i got like 19 cows in whiterun and milkmaids and no ctd's maybe longer saving time but that's to be expected, I went really skimpy  after reinstalling skyrim because slif was crashing everytime a node changed idk something must of got messed up i couldn't fix it so i reinstalled everything and now it's fine but im gonna be lite on mods since i don't want the problems to arise again. I just want to recruit a bunch of npcs and start a milkmaid army and watch em slowly transform that's why i was disappointed it didn't work with generic npcs because i don't want to recruit named npc's with AFT. and if they die their changes would revert obviously and i don't want named npcs dead in my game though the vampires think otherwise.

IDEAS...

1. MCM features... Hardcore transformations. ( I don't know what the current Hardcore option does. )

- Nose ring = reduced breast pain, + 5% better charisma and vendor prices. ( a good reason to craft the nose ring )

- Breasts full = 20% reduction in health bar, Stamina reduction by 10% every 2 minutes ( with a gasp or moo )

- Messy girl... In the event of wearing a chastity bra, your characters breasts would be constricted and emptied once a day. Giving a -10 Speech debuff and vendor prices for 3 hours.

2. MCM feet...  optional normal feet, during transformation ( I don't know if its easy or possible to do )

3. Devious devices patch... Devious boots permanently locked to feet, without debuffs. ( optional, as devious devices has some really nice cow boots, maybe patch in light armour into their stats )

4. Beeing female patch... When pregnant, 10% chance you could birth a Cow when you are a full Cow. ( know its crazy, but immersion ) :)

I thought mooing would already do that. More human like mooing sounds good but you'd need to find some soundclips i don't know where.

[x] PC

[x] Followers

[] Everyone

I have noticed more slavetats under become a cow like spots around the chest but they don't appear when i'm at 100%

IDEAS...

I thought mooing would already do that. More human like mooing sounds good but you'd need to find some soundclips i don't know where.

---------------------------------------

- Moo' ing... alerts nearby enemies... I don't know if your mod does this, as the my character hasn't Moo' ed much.

I use mods such as Mining makes noise, Traps make noise and Jumping makes noise.

The video in the Jumping makes noise shows what I mean, I am not sure if your mod alerts enemies when she Moo' s... :)

If you can make it work with all female npcs that would be good enough for me the 32 limit is fine tho i think i anyways could handle it since i got like 19 cows in whiterun and milkmaids and no ctd's maybe longer saving time but that's to be expected, I went really skimpy  after reinstalling skyrim because slif was crashing everytime a node changed idk something must of got messed up i couldn't fix it so i reinstalled everything and now it's fine but im gonna be lite on mods since i don't want the problems to arise again. I just want to recruit a bunch of npcs and start a milkmaid army and watch em slowly transform that's why i was disappointed it didn't work with generic npcs because i don't want to recruit named npc's with AFT. and if they die their changes would revert obviously and i don't want named npcs dead in my game though the vampires think otherwise.

if the HuCow has follower support:

and if all you are wanting to do is make a army of females that become hucows this can be done with followers only you know.

Skyrim (with all 3 DLCs) alone has 23 female followers. 

there is a follower mod on Nexus that has 70 followers in it (confirmed that over 25 of those are female), all use vanilla assets.

not to mention all the follower mods that have 1-10 female followers in them (most are able to be merged to boot saving space).

if you go the merged followers route you can in fact have a single esp that contain over 100 female followers in a single esp (yes I have one in my load order now, it has 119 total in that one esp file).

if the HuCow has follower support:

and if all you are wanting to do is make a army of females that become hucows this can be done with followers only you know.

Skyrim (with all 3 DLCs) alone has 23 female followers. 

there is a follower mod on Nexus that has 70 followers in it (confirmed that over 25 of those are female), all use vanilla assets.

not to mention all the follower mods that have 1-10 female followers in them (most are able to be merged to boot saving space).

if you go the merged followers route you can in fact have a single esp that contain over 100 female followers in a single esp (yes I have one in my load order now, it has 119 total in that one esp file).

Yeah well my idea was to start a hucow bandit group/ gang and take out rivaling bandits and forsworn. We'd also be wanted by the imperial legion and other factions. I could use the vanila followers though i want generic ones because they can be easily replaced, i did try the npc's from adventures and travelers mod but they don't work with BAC.