1 hour ago, Zerena said:

Seems like nose ring and DD gag shares the same slot so if hardcore mode is on gags are blocked. cow ears seems to screw up blindfolds blocked with hardcore and when not using hardcore the blindfold is "equiped" but its not so i get the blindfold effect permanently untill i reenable harcore mode. Bug with blindfold might be related to other mods i have but you might want to have a look into that to see if its related to your mod.

I think a simple fix would be to link the additional items as one item for slot comparability this way dd items wont be affected.

17 hours ago, qawsedrftg765 said:

Hey mate,

Really like the mod but as you know the English is not perfect.

I started taking notes on fixes but after getting through a few areas I have noticed that almost everything needs an overhaul.

If you have a document with all of the dialog trees I would be happy to try and fix them for you :smile:

Yea I already rewrote the book and diary but.

But I we don't know how to change the Dialogues without it being "too complicated" as I don't know that much about creating mods.

Do you have any ideas?

Edit: more context

so as we all know the grammar in this mod is bad, so I took an hour or two and rewrote the text.

This was a first pass and I haven't done the 2 books yet, but I'm heading to work and wanted to upload it so people didn't waste time doing it 

bac.esp

just drop the esp over the old one and the English will be much improved.

by the way, while editing text i avoid tes5edit. i'm much more likely to make some game breaking mistake. instead i use TESVTranslator https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29148 it lays everything out much nicer and you can only really break the books or variable $s 

This is such a fun mod. Just wish I could play out the quests. I can't update to zap 8+. NMM 0.63.14 can not install it. Was told there is a newer NMM but can't find the down load and install. I am sad. Would have been fun to lead a killer cow attack on Whiterun.  Anyway, I think this is a really cool mod.

20 hours ago, RandomInternetGuy_ said:

Yea I already rewrote the book and diary but.

But I we don't know how to change the Dialogues without it being "too complicated" as I don't know that much about creating mods.

Do you have any ideas?

Edit: more context

A lot of the dialog between the player and NPCs just do not make sense. So the way to change that would be in the creation kit using the methods shown here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQMkVcekHUk

That is a pretty big effort and I was wondering if perhaps OP simply had a word document where they had saved everything, then I could easily edit it for him.

19 hours ago, bmckinley50 said:

so as we all know the grammar in this mod is bad, so I took an hour or two and rewrote the text.

This was a first pass and I haven't done the 2 books yet, but I'm heading to work and wanted to upload it so people didn't waste time doing it 

bac.esp

just drop the esp over the old one and the English will be much improved.

by the way, while editing text i avoid tes5edit. i'm much more likely to make some game breaking mistake. instead i use TESVTranslator https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29148 it lays everything out much nicer and you can only really break the books or variable $s 

i'll be posting an update later today to fix a bunch of errors but here is a first pass

1 hour ago, qawsedrftg765 said:

A lot of the dialog between the player and NPCs just do not make sense. So the way to change that would be in the creation kit using the methods shown here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQMkVcekHUk

That is a pretty big effort and I was wondering if perhaps OP simply had a word document where they had saved everything, then I could easily edit it for him.

Thanks for the response! :smiley:

already figured it out

I have been waiting forever for a mod like this.  I love everything you have done with it.  I am just having some problems with the scaling.  As soon as BAC updates for stage two, my characters weight drops down to 0.  I can re-set the weight to .68 in Racemenu, but as soon as BAC updates to the next stage, it goes back down to .0. Do you have any ideas how I can fix this, I have tried to do it with SLIF, but the mod author said SLIF does not touch PC weight values. Here are a few pictures of what I start with and what I end up with after a few stages. It happens as soon as I get the message of transforming to the next stage so I don't think it is another mod getting involved. Do you have any idea's how I can fix it?

Spoiler
Spoiler

I guess I can't even figure out how to use the spoiler button, so you get a idea how much of a newbie I am at this.

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2018.02.24 - 21.16.11.46.png

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2018.02.24 - 21.15.57.93.png

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2018.02.24 - 18.49.59.82.png

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2018.02.24 - 18.48.40.39.png

30 minutes ago, nufndash said:

I have been waiting forever for a mod like this.  I love everything you have done with it.  I am just having some problems with the scaling.  As soon as BAC updates for stage two, my characters weight drops down to 0.  I can re-set the weight to .68 in Racemenu, but as soon as BAC updates to the next stage, it goes back down to .0. Do you have any ideas how I can fix this, I have tried to do it with SLIF, but the mod author said SLIF does not touch PC weight values. Here are a few pictures of what I start with and what I end up with after a few stages. It happens as soon as I get the message of transforming to the next stage so I don't think it is another mod getting involved. Do you have any idea's how I can fix it?

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I guess I can't even figure out how to use the spoiler button, so you get a idea how much of a newbie I am at this.

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2018.02.24 - 21.16.11.46.png

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2018.02.24 - 21.15.57.93.png

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2018.02.24 - 18.49.59.82.png

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2018.02.24 - 18.48.40.39.png

Dunno about you, but I use SL Hormones and it manages the weight just fine when paired with SLIF, BAC and in general. Even if you're not using the sex based enlargement stuff of Hormones or any of the other features, it's decent enough for a quick management of breast/belly/butt and weight sliders on the fly. I'll let all my other mods do the initial body changes, and then fine tune it in SL Hormones. You can even save a baseline for the changes so you can reset it to that point.

It's not an elegant solution, but it works just fine.

42 minutes ago, DirtyAxiom said:

Dunno about you, but I use SL Hormones and it manages the weight just fine when paired with SLIF, BAC and in general. Even if you're not using the sex based enlargement stuff of Hormones or any of the other features, it's decent enough for a quick management of breast/belly/butt and weight sliders on the fly. I'll let all my other mods do the initial body changes, and then fine tune it in SL Hormones. You can even save a baseline for the changes so you can reset it to that point.

It's not an elegant solution, but it works just fine.

I will try anything at this point. Thanks for the suggestion.  Sorry for the wall of images, I thought I was putting them behind a spoiler button, but I can't even seem to get that right. :dissapointed:

6 hours ago, nufndash said:

I will try anything at this point. Thanks for the suggestion.  Sorry for the wall of images, I thought I was putting them behind a spoiler button, but I can't even seem to get that right. :dissapointed:

You should try disabling the weight management in the bac menu. Since this option is suppose to set your weight at specific value depending on your stage of transformation.