16 hours ago, nocturna said:

Is the modder still developing this? Haven't seen anything in a while and it did sound as thought they had pre4 ready or close too it.

I hope they are, I like the mod.

From the release of pre3 it sounds like it is still in development. It just takes time when it's being worked on in the authors spare time.

On 12/23/2018 at 4:47 AM, Reddragon01826 said:

I'm not seeing any tranformation happening to my follower she 2/20 and I usually see horns but there nothing happsning

You can add item for cow levelup, type in console "help levelu" then "player.additem <#######> <123>;

drink spell for levelling,

Give to follower

5 hours ago, Thelawofcurryy said:

Oh, I mean after my character was captured by them

You know, when I meet hunter I can fight or surrender and after that, hunters bind me on their carriage, right?

and the quest enslaved cow begins with 'find a way to run away from them' message

[Spoilers]

Spoiler

You have to wait for them to go to sleep then you can get your things and escape.

5 hours ago, Thelawofcurryy said:

You know, when I meet hunter I can fight or surrender and after that, hunters bind me on their carriage, right?

and the quest enslaved cow begins with 'find a way to run away from them' message

get your stuff from the chest then kill the slavers then get to paul

On 12/22/2018 at 12:42 PM, estjava said:

How To Fix Random CTD or Game not responding (freeze) when running around whiterun landscape bac v1.8pre

this isnt caused by BAC you have either installed something incorrectly or it is another mod you have downloaded and installed, im currently running 263 different mods including BAC and have no issues

On 12/21/2018 at 2:48 AM, nocturna said:

Is the modder still developing this? Haven't seen anything in a while and it did sound as thought they had pre4 ready or close too it.

I hope they are, I like the mod.

they are most likely busy with the holidays although i also havent seen any activity im sure they didnt just drop the mod seemed to enjoy working on it

16 hours ago, Thelawofcurryy said:

Okay... just be sure that everything works right, it is sometimes a little buggy:

They will bind you, and you will get the nose-ring, the bell and then they will put tatoos on your buddy.

If that works right (it can be that the tatoos will not appear instantly, but thats seems to be normal for my game) they will leave you allone and go to bed. After a few seconds you will be able to get out of the milk machine. If they not speak to you, after you are in the machine and give you your "special equipment" (^^) then there went something wrong and you have to reload an try again.

If you get out, you have to loot the chest with your stuff, but now comes the tricky part... You have to kill them. They are not so strong as before, but they are tough enough, so i suggest hit and run tactics.

I wish and hope skyrimfet will change this a little, so that you can abadon your stuff, which would make more sense to me, but this is not possible at the moment.

1 hour ago, Femmex said:

Okay... just be sure that everything works right, it is sometimes a little buggy:

They will bind you, and you will get the nose-ring, the bell and then they will put tatoos on your buddy.

If that works right (it can be that the tatoos will not appear instantly, but thats seems to be normal for my game) they will leave you allone and go to bed. After a few seconds you will be able to get out of the milk machine. If they not speak to you, after you are in the machine and give you your "special equipment" (^^) then there went something wrong and you have to reload an try again.

If you get out, you have to loot the chest with your stuff, but now comes the tricky part... You have to kill them. They are not so strong as before, but they are tough enough, so i suggest hit and run tactics.

I wish and hope skyrimfet will change this a little, so that you can abadon your stuff, which would make more sense to me, but this is not possible at the moment.

Thanks a lot