btw CPU, i saw you MiniNeeds mod that looks promising since it does what other need mods don't do (as incorporating private needs, bathing, talknig, ...). RND is highly incorporated with a lot of other mods. I think it could be nice if you can make a bridge as replacement of RND with those other mods (since you will have a high compataibilty lelvel with all these mods). But it's probably a bit late seeing your progress with MiniNeeds.

FurtherMore, I was thinking of another need you didn't integrate and that i never saw worked on anywhere is : LOVE !

No love framework has never been created (at least as far as i know), a spouse without love will cheat you or leave you, i think you can imagine all the stuff that can be done all around this ... friend won't be your friend if you don't come and see/talk, have some activities with them ... followers will left you if you don't care of them a bit ... add bridge with SLA and Sexlab ...

Ok, it can be crazy to code ... i stop it here :smile:

1 hour ago, Barzing said:

btw CPU, i saw you MiniNeeds mod that looks promising since it does what other need mods don't do (as incorporating private needs, bathing, talknig, ...). RND is highly incorporated with a lot of other mods. I think it could be nice if you can make a bridge as replacement of RND with those other mods (since you will have a high compataibilty lelvel with all these mods). But it's probably a bit late seeing your progress with MiniNeeds.

FurtherMore, I was thinking of another need you didn't integrate and that i never saw worked on anywhere is : LOVE !

No love framework has never been created (at least as far as i know), a spouse without love will cheat you or leave you, i think you can imagine all the stuff that can be done all around this ... friend won't be your friend if you don't come and see/talk, have some activities with them ... followers will left you if you don't care of them a bit ... add bridge with SLA and Sexlab ...

Ok, it can be crazy to code ... i stop it here :smile:

I think I will add the glasses to MiniNeeds, why not?

But about "Love", be aware that my needs apply just to the player, so I am not sure of what to do about this specific need you are proposing.

About "integration" with other mods, just name then and I will try to integrate.

yes you're right, it's more an idea for an independant framework.

Here a list  :

1) Realistic Needs and Desease 2.0 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78785/?tab=description continuation of 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26228/?tab=description (Realistic Needs and Deseases)

Just check from both the requirements (other mods requiring RND) to understand the benefit you can have to be compatible with it.

2) iNeed - Food Water and Sleep https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51473

The other most used mod based on eat/drink/sleep needs.

3) Bathing in Skyrim https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60421

4) Private Needs Redone : https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4634-private-needs-redone/

5) Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul (CACO) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69306

++ HunterBorn, FrostFall, campfires, ... (patches exist for RND/INEED, CACO, ...)

Maybe : MoodMod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70639/?tab=description

There are probably more, i think there can be some mods that can be linked to speak/talk needs 

the TOP 5 looks the highest best choice to be compatible with for me, i think. Some othe people can argue on some other needs mod maybe as

EatingSleepingDrinking - KuNeruNomu - : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52269?tab=files that is still updated by his owner ...

5) Is already done.

3) Will be done in V3.3 (not sure I can add it for V3.2)

1 & 2 & 3) are just other needs mods. I cannot really do patches for other mods using them as framework. I already provide a simple not-hard connection to integrate with MiniNeeds. I am not going to mod the other authors mods.

I was not talking about a bridge between the 2 frameworks, but i was talking about MiniNeed substituing these mods gathering all inputs linked to them. For RND for example, MiniNeeds would gather all the inputs for foods and inputs from mods (patches) that work with it.

In RND foods have all vanilla effects removed and replaced by RND effects.

For example : for an apple these effects are activated

- RND_EatFoodFruit "Fresh Fruit" [MGEF:0C01114D]

- RND_DrinkWaterFruit "Juicy Fruit" [MGEF:0C003374]

So if you can handle this effects in your mod, you'll be able to subsitute RND, and a lot of patches for RND will work for MiniMod.

And that would be big ! :smile:

• 6 months later...
28 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Can you somehow configure how likely it is to drop your glasses in combat ? 5 Percent is a bit low for my taste.

-Aki

Hi.

Long time nobody posted something for this mod.

Changing the probability is not hard at all.

On the line 195 of the only script of the mod (myopiaPlayerAlias.psc) you can change the probability.

if Utility.randomFloat(0.0, 1.0)<0.05 ; 5%
Just open the mod in CK, edit the script, change your value (it should be a number between 1.0 and 0.0000000000..000000001) save the script to compile it, and you should be done.

And no, it is not configurable on the mod, you need to recompile the script.

But I am willing to send you the compiled file if you give me the percentage you like.

2 minutes ago, CPU said:

Hi.

Long time nobody posted something for this mod.

Changing the probability is not hard at all.

On the line 195 of the only script of the mod (myopiaPlayerAlias.psc) you can change the probability.

if Utility.randomFloat(0.0, 1.0)<0.05 ; 5%
Just open the mod in CK, edit the script, change your value (it should be a number between 1.0 and 0.0000000000..000000001) save the script to compile it, and you should be done.

And no, it is not configurable on the mod, you need to recompile the script.

But I am willing to send you the compiled file if you give me the percentage you like.

I will have a look at it. If i can´t get something working ill just write another post. Thanks for the offer though!

-Aki

5 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

I will have a look at it. If i can´t get something working ill just write another post. Thanks for the offer though!

-Aki

You welcome.

Post here if you cannot do it. I need just 1 minute to change the percentage for the probability of dropping the glasses.

11 minutes ago, CPU said:

You welcome.

Post here if you cannot do it. I need just 1 minute to change the percentage for the probability of dropping the glasses.

I just realised that i don´t even know how to open a Script without having an object which its attached to. I barely made a Book that equips an armor with the help of 2 Scripters. So it would be great if you could either show me how to do so or send me the compiled script.

-Aki

EDIT: I may have just found something. Im not sure. Is it the Papyrus Script Manager under Gameplay in the CK ?

1 minute ago, AkiKay said:

I just realised that i don´t even know how to open a Script without having an object which its attached to. I barely made a Book that equips an armor with the help of 2 Scripters. So it would be great if you could either show me how to do so or send me the compiled script.

-Aki

Just tell me the percentage you like.

I may tell you how to do it another day. It will take time for all parts involved.

2 minutes ago, CPU said:

Just tell me the percentage you like.

I may tell you how to do it another day. It will take time for all parts involved.

Maybe a 30-35%

But i think i got the line though. I changed it to 30%

endIf
    if loseGlasses && currentGlasses
        ; Calculate the probability
        if Utility.randomFloat(0.0, 1.0)<0.3 ; 30% 
            PlayerRef.unequipItem(currentGlasses, abPreventEquip=false, abSilent=false)
            PlayerRef.DropObject(currentGlasses, 1)
        endIf

If that was wrong then it would be great if you could make it for me.

-Aki

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
On 8/28/2020 at 6:51 PM, DremoraDream said:

Is this safe or eligible for a manual/personal SSE port?

There is a SSE port.

But I cannot find it here.

It is still on Nexus.