Major Site Upgrade Coming - November 5th, 2017

Best of luck with the upgrade..I won't have to do anything to keep my signing in intact?

All should work as is for the logins.

With the update to security and such with the new software, when everything is stable and working it might be worth a forced password change for everybody, maybe give them a chance to change it themselves if they do not then force one on them.

Yes not great but when you think about it how often do people change password on places like this?  It should really be done at least once per year though.

With the update to security and such with the new software, when everything is stable and working it might be worth a forced password change for everybody, maybe give them a chance to change it themselves if they do not then force one on them.

Yes not great but when you think about it how often do people change password on places like this?  It should really be done at least once per year though.

Hang on, my current password (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) is super-duper secure. Bob Hackerman told me so just the other day! He said it was so good, I should use it on all my logins everywhere!  :D

I was using  "password", but I am lazy, and now it is just "p"

LOL

.. how are you man long time .. listen what the best marker to use to equip  and unequip items ? I made this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/85531-keyoutfitter/

and I want to add markers  in MCM just like follow me for sex .. but I want to give the users options for how much distance (diameter)  for each marker .. and also in this case there are no active scripts so we get one chance onentry into area and or on exit area to execute the function ..

I am thinkiing magic effect ?? or is there a better marker type to use here ?

I was using  "password", but I am lazy, and now it is just "p"

LOL

.. how are you man long time .. listen what the best marker to use to equip  and unequip items ? I made this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/85531-keyoutfitter/

and I want to add markers  in MCM just like follow me for sex .. but I want to give the users options for how much distance (diameter)  for each marker .. and also in this case there are no active scripts so we get one chance onentry into area and or on exit area to execute the function ..

I am thinkiing magic effect ?? or is there a better marker type to use here ?

Send me a PM.

A question: would "[   spoiler  ]" typing work? Last time it didn't. It needed to be fixed.

Probably not. BBCode is no more supported by IPS.

If we will find a replacement we will add it.

A question: would "[   spoiler  ]" typing work? Last time it didn't. It needed to be fixed.

Thanks for the answer CPU. I wish it will be some replacement since I always used BBCode.

Really?! I can't say I'm sad about it, but what is the alternative then?

The absence of spoilers leads to massive lags in frequented screenshot sections, that of BBCode [leads] to a reduced presentation capability quite similar to a missing Script Extender in a Beth game. Simplifications are a double-edged sword, I'd say.

Comments yes.

Number of downloads probably.

Number of posts per user may decrease a little because the long time archived posts will be removed (they are already not visible.)

My wish would be, that the code editing button (for posts/mod pages/blogs/etc.) makes a return in the new version of the website, because I'm not a big fan of not being able to edit the raw text/code, but that's pretty much my only concern.

Otherwise good luck with the transition!

Wait, is it done yet? ...I don't feel any different.

[snip]

We have more polite ways to inform or correct people. The self-performance of a cynic on stage is just an embarrassment. You can do better, so do us the favor next time. Thanks in advance.

We have more polite ways to inform or correct people. The self-performance of a cynic on stage is just an embarrassment. You can do better, so do us the favor next time. Thanks in advance.

Well, you're absolutely correct about that. I was incredulous, and let that come through in a thoroughly unproductive way. Supercilious comments made in this vein are pointless and hurtful. I'll go ahead and edit that post.

I wouldn't call myself a cynic, though... just an ass. Which also violates Rule 2, BTW.  ;)

No worries, I wasn't around to read the response before it was edited.  Anyway, looks like I got the month and day mixed up on my calendar.

It was like 5AM in the morning, and I looked at the desktop calendar, saw the "10" and thought it was the 10th of October already. Sorry about that.