Sex on the First Date (Guys Perspective)

FinalCloud

That is part of the point I am making.

Man and Women have sex on the first date > suggests they have sex with new partner quite readily > suggests they have had alot of sex with different partners > Will they ever be satisfied with only 1 partner.

From that point of view probably not. But attachment is not taken in consideration by that.

Nowadays, a lot of people first have sex, then get to love their companion (compared to the old school « get in love, and then have sex »).  Still, even if the process is reversed the point is sincere attachment can still occur, leading to a durable relationship.

In other words, sex on the first date can lead to faster break-up for sure ; but sincere affection isn't impossible either. Every couple is different I guess. :)

If they want to fuck on the first date, that's awesome, that means she's not going to make you work too hard for it. Chicks are like roller coasters, man. Jump on for the ride, enjoy it while it lasts, then move on.

Such a cynical point of view ! Hopefully some couples will love each other sincerely, just seeing relationship as a ride seems a bit sad to me. :angel:

I hate to say it, but like 90% percent of relationships (and marriages) turn into this. The guy and girl date for a while, the fucking gets old, there isn't much else holding the relationship together, and then one party or the other starts looking for a way out, whether that's a break up, cheating and THEN a break up, cheating and an EVENTUAL break up, a sexless marriage (at least for you) if things got that far, or a 60% to 50% chance of a potentially nasty divorce.

Either way, the odds are overwhelmingly stacked against the survival of the relationship. It's just easier to enjoy it while it lasts, but make an effort not to get attached, and not invest too much into it.

This is how it has played out in my life, this is how it has played out in my parent's lives, and this is how it has played out in just about every one of my friend's lives the numerous times I have seen them in relationships.

Damn thats a pretty shitty vision, I know many couples that have been togeter for years and still act like they just started going out, a good example are my parents theyre married for over 25 years and still go on dates and fuck a lot, sadly my mother is really open about talking about it and i grew up hearing shit I didnt want to know or moanings in the house during the night/when I arrive before the time :-/ .

personaly Im more of the romantic type, if the girl wants to fuck on the first date is her choice, men likewise, but In wouldnt fuck on a first date. Sex is something special to be shared with people you at least trust and ideally like (not nescessarily a lover but at least a friend), its more than humping and cumming, is about both feeling comfortable and pleasured. If only one side enjoyed it something is wrong.

The point made is quite apparent. I don't want him to become a loser like some are or just pretend to be in this very thread. Moreover, you guys produce enough typos and grammar errors mixed with slang to be dismissed when it comes to proper Cambridge English as the bar of things, okay? Move on and be happy.

Well statistically, the odds are stacked against him I'd say.

I hate to say it, but like 90% percent of relationships (and marriages) turn into this. The guy and girl date for a while, the fucking gets old, there isn't much else holding the relationship together, and then one party or the other starts looking for a way out, whether that's a break up, cheating and THEN a break up, cheating and an EVENTUAL break up, a sexless marriage (at least for you) if things got that far, or a 60% to 50% chance of a potentially nasty divorce.

Either way, the odds are overwhelmingly stacked against the survival of the relationship. It's just easier to enjoy it while it lasts, but make an effort not to get attached, and not invest too much into it.

This is how it has played out in my life, this is how it has played out in my parent's lives, and this is how it has played out in just about every one of my friend's lives the numerous times I have seen them in relationships.

You are right about the odds, in our society couple relationships do become more and more alike to mass consumption products, with an expiration date and handy replacements solutions. :sleepy:

Yet... I have seen people with 30, 40 and even 50 years of marriage going, and still in love. I even recently learned that a reasonably old couple i knew... in fact met in preschool. So my conclusion is that it's still possible ; and that we are the ones who have to change themselves... if we want to defy the odds. ;)

Even though it is still possible, society just doesn't make people like that anymore, or at least there are so few of them out there, and as a guy you can wind up dumping so much time, money, and feeling into it, that it really is a pointless, and potentially foolish gamble these days, especially when the law has given vindictive women so many ways to destroy you.

"Listen Morty, I hate to break it to you, but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle, Morty. Rise above. Focus on science."

(Yeah, it's from a cartoon and was meant to be funny, but it's the sad truth, and that's why it's funny)

Damn thats a pretty shitty vision, I know many couples that have been togeter for years and still act like they just started going out, a good example are my parents theyre married for over 25 years and still go on dates and fuck a lot, sadly my mother is really open about talking about it and i grew up hearing shit I didnt want to know or moanings in the house during the night/when I arrive before the time :-/ .

personaly Im more of the romantic type, if the girl wants to fuck on the first date is her choice, men likewise, but In wouldnt fuck on a first date. Sex is something special to be shared with people you at least trust and ideally like (not nescessarily a lover but at least a friend), its more than humping and cumming, is about both feeling comfortable and pleasured. If only one side enjoyed it something is wrong.

"...sadly my mother is really open about talking about it and i grew up hearing shit I didnt want to know or moanings in the house during the night/when I arrive before the time."

No wonder you're on here, lol.

"...Sex is something special to be shared with people you at least trust and ideally like (not nescessarily a lover but at least a friend), its more than humping and cumming, is about both feeling comfortable and pleasured..."

I'm into meaningful sex as well, I can't bang some chick I just met at a bar, or at a party (tried that once, and it ended in drunken embarrassment), a friend would be fine I guess (except I don't have any friends like that), and since I know I can't get trust, and I am more into meaningful sex but can't get that either, I'd rather just jack off. Jacking off isn't as fun as sex, but it's easier and cheaper than going the other rout, also my hand never says no.. unless it's broken or something.. or I have a catheter shoved into my dick (not going to get into that one, I will say that getting morning wood with a catheter in your dick sucks though). :D

Watch, next the feminazis will be saying that fucking your hand is rape because your hand can't consent.. On second thought, maybe I shouldn't give them any more retarded ideas.

The point made is quite apparent. I don't want him to become a loser like some are or just pretend to be in this very thread. Moreover, you guys produce enough typos and grammar errors mixed with slang to be dismissed when it comes to proper Cambridge English as the bar of things, okay? Move on and be happy.

Well statistically, the odds are stacked against him I'd say.

Maybe you're right under the condition that I, like a great many parents, would consciously avoid to instruct him in the mysteries of a realistic view at the own skills in whatever might be on the table, thus missing to prevent him from possible frustrations and perhaps even calamities, probably the root cause of any manifest gender hate. Know thyself is more than just two words. Let's keep in mind that it always takes two to tango or it inevitably ends up as a mere dance for one, and pure self-satisfaction is not exactly what dating is all about...

Maybe you're right under the condition that I, like a great many parents, would consciously avoid to instruct him in the mysteries of a realistic view at the own skills in whatever might be on the table, thus missing to prevent him from possible frustrations and perhaps even calamities probably the root cause of any manifest gender hate

This doesnt make sense. And I do not really get the point you are trying to make with that entire post.

Are you are capable of passing omniscience down to you son so he will never have any troubles? Good luck with that...

Maybe you're right under the condition that I, like a great many parents, would consciously avoid to instruct him in the mysteries of a realistic view at the own skills in whatever might be on the table, thus missing to prevent him from possible frustrations and perhaps even calamities probably the root cause of any manifest gender hate

This doesnt make sense. And I do not really get the point you are trying to make with that entire post.

Are you are capable of passing omniscience down to you son so he will never have any troubles? Good luck with that...

Guess it's just a few miles above your head or, likewise possible, your parents never told you anything about it before it was to late. And to teach an old dog new tricks is just a waste of time, no doubt about it.

Guess it's just a few miles above your head or, likewise possible, your parents never told you anything about it before it was to late. And to teach an old dog new tricks is just a waste of time, no doubt about it.

Or what u typed just genuinely did not make sense?

If I try and make some sense of what you typed it sounds like you are saying:

Jazzman Comment Translation (Estimate)

You assume I will teach him in the same way as most other parents, who avoid teaching him important points about growing up and thus failing to prevent potential issues when growing up that may lead to him hating people of the opposite gender. (Not sure about the growing up part, I do not know what u mean when u say "whatever is on the table".

END.

I am sorry, but if that is what your message does mean, get real. That is not how it works and if you really think that, you are deluding yourself.

If I have understood your message wrong, sorry, I tried to understand it.

Also why are you talking about hating the opposite gender? No where has anyone here said anything about that. There are a few things that frustrate me about women sure, but I sure as hell dont hate them. If you are saying to me nothing frustrates you about the opposite gender, then u are lying.

Anyway, in other news, can admins delete this thread please, it ended up being entirely counter productive, and not the mature discussion I was looking for.

Exactly how "productive" can an internet thread be?

Edit: This argument is futile though, because you have your own opinion, and I doubt it'd be changed by some random user names over the internet. I could be wrong (doubtful tbh) but I can't help but feel this discussion was inspired to get a bunch of "yes-men" together to bash women for doing what feels natural to them, which is ironic to only bash women, because it's something men are known, and even praised for doing.

Loyalty doesn't grow over a period of a few more dates... or glass half full, sometimes a person takes an invested interest instantaneously, and you should just take it as that.

• 1 month later...

Archived