Blue Reflection

How to swap models:

• Get A18_decrypt linked above
  • Extract the PACK00_02.PAK file
  • Remove the PACK00_02.PAK file and keep the extracted files in the game folder
  • Within the character\pcxx folders replace the normal models with the wanted one (For example, rename pc00_udw.elixir.gz (underwear) to pc00_scl.elixir.gz (school uniform) and pc00_udw.g1t to pc00_scl.g1t)

I Made some scripts

extract all files to DATA folder

unpk.bat   need to be used 1st!

Extract all files from PACK00_02.PAK file and move it to a backup folder ( you will need 6,12GB free space)

Uniform.bat

Replace School uniform with underwear

Reflector.bat

Replace Reflector uniform with underwear

restore_outfits.bat

Restore all outfits

This file include the extractors tools

pantsu.zip

How to swap models:

• Within the character\pcxx folders replace the normal models with the wanted one (For example, rename pc00_udw.elixir.gz (underwear) to pc00_scl.elixir.gz (school uniform) and pc00_udw.g1t to pc00_scl.g1t)

dame fantastic, ty for the explanation!

I am not even sure this game should qualify as something that needs modded. I been around a long time and I just dont know about this one.

i mean girls are cute, there are a lot of costumes, literal fan service transformation scene, and a lot of boob jiggles, I think it qualifies :/

How to swap models:

I Made some scripts

extract all files to DATA folder

unpk.bat   need to be used 1st!

Extract all files from PACK00_02.PAK file and move it to a backup folder ( you will need 6,12GB free space)

Thank youuu!! :D

That is not the exact reason that I was talking about. More to do with the fact they look about 9....lol

well, that depends on the person, they look around 16 to me, senran kagura girls look younger than blue reflection girls tbh

They look older than that also they look boring af.