danund

What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

On 1/26/2019 at 7:40 AM, Killeryuri said:

As long as any mod could convert Skyrim into 64 bit , not crash over 4G ram using

Unfortunately not possible. Not without the source code. That's actually what I asked for in the post right above yours.

I agree with fappy45454, I would like to talk to my horse or dog as  a companion, and really try to keep her happy and involved with the game. Like any race none are going to follow the human ID, but rather forms or customs of their own. Not trying to be more human, but sharing their thoughts as equals.

So they could be assassins, or magic users, or what ever. I think that would make the game a lot more colorful.

A pube grooming mod. Not really a big deal if working with equippable 3D pubes, but I'm talking about the "body options" type applique-style pubes. I realize how out of the question this is, making alterations to femalebody_1.dds while it's a loaded asset. But wouldn't it be cool?

>visit the aesthetician

>slap on some shaving cream, shaving animation ensues

>NEW BUSH!

I would love to see a mod that takes watersports (not corprophilia, though) from something merely dabbled in by various mods to something that's more a part of the game world. This site has more than covered bestiality, bondage, romance, and slavery. We even have mods for breast milking, egg-laying, pregnancy, and turning the PC into a literal cow-girl. We really need to expand the fetishes covered here. :classic_biggrin:

Urine would actually be rather apropos for werewolves if they're even half as influenced by the beast side as they claim to be. As well as mods like Beastess since scent marking is a very common animal practice. Some animal species even mark their mates that way.

1 hour ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

i think there are 1 or 2 mods for that.

9 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i think there are 1 or 2 mods for that.

I know. But none of the ones I've found actually do anything besides add it as a need or make it a sex act that's limited to prostitution if it receives even that much attention.

So... I have a mod that allows me to take control of other characters. That same mod, or at least an addon to it, allows me to take control of creatures too. Unfortunately that control is HIGHLY limited; controlling a wolf the only way to attack is by allowing the ai to take over for a second. It can work but... meh. I also can't get a reliable first person from the creature, which I would love. I use one of those old immersive first person mods that places the camera at the head node, with some offset.

Too much of a hassle, its annoying. So what do I want?

I would love to have a mod that allowed me to control a creature, and have a good first person view from that creature. Where I can tell it to attack people to utilize Defeat on anyone, including other creatures. As a dream mod, it would include dragons, wolves, bears, giants, mammoths, trolls, you name it! I can get pretty close to this already, but... not close enough imo. Heck even better would be if I could play through the entire story, do quests etc as that creature.

That would be awesome, some NPC or player taking a leak on a post in Whiterun, "No lolli- gaging"

On 2/5/2019 at 2:53 AM, Pork Type said:

A pube grooming mod. Not really a big deal if working with equippable 3D pubes, but I'm talking about the "body options" type applique-style pubes. I realize how out of the question this is, making alterations to femalebody_1.dds while it's a loaded asset. But wouldn't it be cool?

>visit the aesthetician

>slap on some shaving cream, shaving animation ensues

>NEW BUSH!

This isn't worlds away from that.

On 2/6/2019 at 1:27 AM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I would love to see a mod that takes watersports (not corprophilia, though) from something merely dabbled in by various mods to something that's more a part of the game world. This site has more than covered bestiality, bondage, romance, and slavery. We even have mods for breast milking, egg-laying, pregnancy, and turning the PC into a literal cow-girl. We really need to expand the fetishes covered here. :classic_biggrin:

Urine would actually be rather apropos for werewolves if they're even half as influenced by the beast side as they claim to be. As well as mods like Beastess since scent marking is a very common animal practice. Some animal species even mark their mates that way.

The first episode of GRIMM, Nick encounter Monroe when he is out in his garden marking the place.. :D

For those that do not know what GRIMM is, Monroe is a Blutbad, that is essentially an werewolf.

21 hours ago, Dave61 said:

That would be awesome, some NPC or player taking a leak on a post in Whiterun, "No lolli- gaging"

This is something a drunk would do and in real life a common reason to be hit be a fine. Imagine if there where a certain risk that your character would do this when in a drunken stage. I have also seen followers mention the need to go in dialog, or joke about it in Dragon Age Inqusition.

On 2/8/2019 at 10:58 AM, SpyVsPie said:

This isn't worlds away from that.

So... Overlays...

Pie, this is the third time inside of a week or so that you've directly (or indirectly) introduced me to modding innovations I knew nothing about. That's awesome.

So... Overlays... they apparently aren't working (yet) (hope) for SE, so this mod is, unfortunately, a non-starter for me and my game. Sounds like a thing to keep eyes upon, though, in case it ever gets working. This mod seems to have potential as a companion to something like Sensual Needs for FG (coincidental horniness/hairiness!)

Final takeaway, though, is that if overlays ever become a reality for SE, an aesthetician mod WOULD be possible. Easily so, apparently. Not for me. Someone more skilled!

5 minutes ago, Pork Type said:

So... Overlays...

Pie, this is the third time inside of a week or so that you've directly (or indirectly) introduced me to modding innovations I knew nothing about. That's awesome.

So... Overlays... they apparently aren't working (yet) (hope) for SE, so this mod is, unfortunately, a non-starter for me and my game. Sounds like a thing to keep eyes upon, though, in case it ever gets working. This mod seems to have potential as a companion to something like Sensual Needs for FG (coincidental horniness/hairiness!)

Final takeaway, though, is that if overlays ever become a reality for SE, an aesthetician mod WOULD be possible. Easily so, apparently. Not for me. Someone more skilled!

Let's go for 4! 😅

Body overlays are working in SE, face overlays aren't but that wouldn't affect this mod.

Not really sure if something else would keep it from being ported, I have never tried. 

EDIT: You could also just change them yourself whenever you want with racemenu overlay packs if you don't mind not having the growth and shaving and such. 

2 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

Let's go for 4! 😅

Body overlays are working in SE, face overlays aren't but that wouldn't affect this mod.

Not really sure if something else would keep it from being ported, I have never tried. 

EDIT: You could also just change them yourself whenever you want with racemenu overlay packs if you don't mind not having the growth and shaving and such. 

Eureka, It Works! Until... it doesn't. 😕

It would seem that SlaveTats is being hit by the same pesky, pernicious bug that prevents me from using CBPC full time (and even messes with regular CBP, some of the time.)

The bug is, that the "it grows" overlay will show up for a split second, then disappear. It's still there, according to the mod (I can shave,) but it's visually absent.

Same thing afflicts me with CBP/CBPC. The item in my left hand will appear for a split second when I hotkey from bow to sword/board, then go inviso. This happens to me 100% of the time with CPBC, but only within certain interior cells with CBP. Go figure? I'm starting to think it's not a game/mod glitch, but a display driver glitch. I even disabled my RTSS overlay just in case -- no luck.

Anyway... you've been a huge help to me. Even though I've hit another setback, I have another chunk of valuable intel on what's going on with my game.

honestly I'm just hoping that down the line Osex will be hacked to be compatible with Skyrim Together.

Alternatively, some Sexlab mod that places you as a pimp would be sweet

Like Shadow of war or Odysse/origine AC .The dragonborn would be Hunted (infinitely) by specifics enemy boss with specifics tactics and trap like a Boss and various way to ambush you.

Instead of running into dungeons and killing everyone, I want a mod that allows you to "mingle" with the bandits/enemies.  I want to walk into caves full of bandits drinking and joking, having sex and groping each other on the beds, taking advantage of their slaves.  Maybe one of them comes up and asks you to join in?  Maybe instead of descending on you like a pack of wolves, they yell "COME, JOIN US LAD/LASS!" 

Up to you.. kill the lot of them, or join in the debauchery.