What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

On 2/6/2019 at 1:27 AM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I would love to see a mod that takes watersports (not corprophilia, though) from something merely dabbled in by various mods to something that's more a part of the game world. This site has more than covered bestiality, bondage, romance, and slavery. We even have mods for breast milking, egg-laying, pregnancy, and turning the PC into a literal cow-girl. We really need to expand the fetishes covered here. :classic_biggrin:

Urine would actually be rather apropos for werewolves if they're even half as influenced by the beast side as they claim to be. As well as mods like Beastess since scent marking is a very common animal practice. Some animal species even mark their mates that way.

The first episode of GRIMM, Nick encounter Monroe when he is out in his garden marking the place.. :D

For those that do not know what GRIMM is, Monroe is a Blutbad, that is essentially an werewolf.

21 hours ago, Dave61 said:

That would be awesome, some NPC or player taking a leak on a post in Whiterun, "No lolli- gaging"

This is something a drunk would do and in real life a common reason to be hit be a fine. Imagine if there where a certain risk that your character would do this when in a drunken stage. I have also seen followers mention the need to go in dialog, or joke about it in Dragon Age Inqusition.

On 2/8/2019 at 10:58 AM, SpyVsPie said:

This isn't worlds away from that.

So... Overlays...

Pie, this is the third time inside of a week or so that you've directly (or indirectly) introduced me to modding innovations I knew nothing about. That's awesome.

So... Overlays... they apparently aren't working (yet) (hope) for SE, so this mod is, unfortunately, a non-starter for me and my game. Sounds like a thing to keep eyes upon, though, in case it ever gets working. This mod seems to have potential as a companion to something like Sensual Needs for FG (coincidental horniness/hairiness!)

Final takeaway, though, is that if overlays ever become a reality for SE, an aesthetician mod WOULD be possible. Easily so, apparently. Not for me. Someone more skilled!

2 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

Let's go for 4! ?

Body overlays are working in SE, face overlays aren't but that wouldn't affect this mod.

Not really sure if something else would keep it from being ported, I have never tried. 

EDIT: You could also just change them yourself whenever you want with racemenu overlay packs if you don't mind not having the growth and shaving and such. 

Eureka, It Works! Until... it doesn't. ?

It would seem that SlaveTats is being hit by the same pesky, pernicious bug that prevents me from using CBPC full time (and even messes with regular CBP, some of the time.)

The bug is, that the "it grows" overlay will show up for a split second, then disappear. It's still there, according to the mod (I can shave,) but it's visually absent.

Same thing afflicts me with CBP/CBPC. The item in my left hand will appear for a split second when I hotkey from bow to sword/board, then go inviso. This happens to me 100% of the time with CPBC, but only within certain interior cells with CBP. Go figure? I'm starting to think it's not a game/mod glitch, but a display driver glitch. I even disabled my RTSS overlay just in case -- no luck.

Anyway... you've been a huge help to me. Even though I've hit another setback, I have another chunk of valuable intel on what's going on with my game.

Instead of running into dungeons and killing everyone, I want a mod that allows you to "mingle" with the bandits/enemies.  I want to walk into caves full of bandits drinking and joking, having sex and groping each other on the beds, taking advantage of their slaves.  Maybe one of them comes up and asks you to join in?  Maybe instead of descending on you like a pack of wolves, they yell "COME, JOIN US LAD/LASS!" 

Up to you.. kill the lot of them, or join in the debauchery.

On 2/20/2019 at 9:39 PM, tarowe4 said:

Instead of running into dungeons and killing everyone, I want a mod that allows you to "mingle" with the bandits/enemies.  I want to walk into caves full of bandits drinking and joking, having sex and groping each other on the beds, taking advantage of their slaves.  Maybe one of them comes up and asks you to join in?  Maybe instead of descending on you like a pack of wolves, they yell "COME, JOIN US LAD/LASS!" 

You want to be able to join their faction then. Alternate start positions will allow you to get friendly with one band of bandits at least, or a group of Forsworn (if you are a Breton). You also start with a substantial bounty on you this way. You are one of them. I know no mod that would let you join as a n outsider thou. An hypothetical such mod could be to let's say spring one of their number from jail and then be introduced. Lock out if their leader is an addict that got a watch with chimes... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

The "Giantess Mod" has a cheat function that instigates a continual size change (either growth or shrink).

My dream mod would be: A regular (non-cheat) mod that instigates a constant change in body modification, regardless of the player's use for it -- like a curse, if you will -- which is only reset/remedied through achieving orgasm.  

And in particular to my own preferences, that could mean either growth (GTS), shrink (SW), or breast expansion (BE).  However, I could see the mod accommodating all manner of kinks.

Imagine a 500ft succubus trying desperately to find someone or something to get her off, and she keeps growing until she finds it.  Or conversely a 6-inch mage requiring a lover before being unable to climb stairs.  Or an elf who can't see the danger in front of her because her chest is blocking her view.

This would be my dream mod if it existed.

((Skyrim Classic))

Since I am now using Project Rainforest SE  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20636 that turns Skyrim to a tropical landscape it would be nice with some extra plugins with that in mind. One such thing is removal of grass on the beaches in the north so that they become proper sand beaches (when they are not rocky). Removal of ice sheets in the water, currently they are retextured to look like rocks but rocks rarely floats, I just imagine them to be volcanic rocks from Red Mounting drifted there from Morrowind right not but a total removal of them would be nice. There is also a whole lot of open sea in the north that could be used to create islands. The large icebergs are now islands (floating, you can swim under them) but they are a bit barren, some trees, and indeed entire villages on some of them would be nice. Could be an excellent location for a housemod!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/10/2012 at 3:28 PM, Veta said:

#1 when you upgrade armors to be upgraded visualy as well as statwise

#2 Cloth physics so that armors can be realistic ( something like this)

edit: silly me bethesda has already done that , i really dont think they will release though

here is the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zxIHPfi-yI&t=3m13s

i think someone has made that... i forgot which YT reviewer that review this.... and if i not wrong it's between nexus and loverslab

- animals occasionally go fuck other animals. basically the animal arousal mod with beast on beast support

- more tamed beasts in cities, like bears or sabercats/werewolves

-always could use more hdt

- unlimited horse sprint mod (cant find a working one, tried several)

- more NSFW traps in dungeons, i dont like devious devices so cursed loot and stuff like that doesnt appeal to me. all there is is an estrus version, could be expanded.

1 hour ago, Learningmoment said:

- unlimited horse sprint mod (cant find a working one, tried several)

there are many horse npcs that need to be edited if you want all of them to run forever, and the big thing that many of the mods miss is there "template flags" and the npc it's using as a template. when templates are in use it's stats are used instead of the npc's settings.

On 2/20/2019 at 12:39 PM, tarowe4 said:

This can sorta be done by joining the bandit faction. Simple console command, something like player.addtofaction 000E0CD9 0

(first one is multiplayer with mods OFC as sexlab ^^)

My dream mod would be about vampires probly.. Not like dawnguard it was mehh for me .. I want something like vampires bloodline in skyrim condutions.. I hope they create open world and mod friendly game like skyrim.. Then I can play for a long time..

For me it'd be a follower mod, and not a simple one either. Not only would he/she be like those advanced followers who react to quests, gear, and stuff like that, based on your relationship with them, they'd also make a subtle(or not so subtle) nod toward mods you may have installed. More so than just sex mods,(Although probably not any of those more advanced ones like Deviant Devices) maybe toward new clothing/armor/weapon mods, actually react to MORE than just vanilla Skyrim(Probably even dlc-sized mods), ect.ect.ect... I could go on and on about what I'd like in an absolute amazing follower that's a cut above the rest, but one, I'm pretty sure most of what I'd say most of you are thinking of already, and two, to make such an amazing follower would be beyond what most mod authors can do today..we might not see a follower like that until Elder Scrolls 6. ><

My dream mod, let's call it "Devious Body Mods and Trauma", would be one that is similar to "Deadly Traps and Curses" but that not only works properly (at present it seems to only amputate your left limbs) but also can amputate breasts.  Also it would integrate functions of the proposed "Deviously Stitched" (from the thread about inspiration for mods), with Deviously Cursed Loot-style traps that can amputate a limb, or sew shut an orifice.  There would be different degrees of sewing, too; simply sewn shut and needing to be cut (perhaps different strengths of materials, catgut the player can cut themselves (usual DCL failure chances and need of a fine cutting tool, can't do this with your sword LOL), gold wire that needs a flush cutter (not a common tool in Skyrim!) or magical thread that's very hard to cut), sewn with the same thread choices but also with the edges made raw so that after a couple in-game days or a sleep it would heal (into the next stage) and finally a third stage where there is no stitching, it's just healed over already and needs special attentions to reverse, like help from a healer.  Valid orifices for sewing would be eyes (handled one by one so a trap could only do one, leaving a penalty to ranged attacks, or both, which would have a DCL Blindfold-like effect but perhaps more severe), mouth and vagina.  

For my own tastes breasts would be handled (heh) in pairs but this would be an option if you wanted asymmetrical breast amputations.  Hell, handle nipples separately too.  Losing the nipples would lead to penalties achieving your own satisfaction in Arousal, not sure what the penalty for loss of the breasts would be if it even needs its own beyond this.  A closed vagina would be largely similar to a DD chastity device but would not be able to accommodate the standard plugs.  There could be wholly internal "eggs" that could fill this roll and perform all sorts of functions from keeping the PC constantly on edge or occasionally bringing her to her knees with a crashing orgasm.  Unlike DD plugs, eggs would be freely removable when the vagina is open and accessible.  While we're on the subject of the female anatomy, why not curses that remove the clit as well, meaning the PC could not masturbate but could still have sex (with a penalty to own pleasure like loss of nipples).  Optionally you could craft a dildo from various materials that could let you masturbate providing you have one free hand at least.  Better materials would lead to more satisfying results, but would need appropriate crafting perks.  Having nipples would also make masturbation better than not, and there would be an integrated function for how much the PC is pleased by her nipples that at higher values could lead to nipple orgasms, obviating the need for clitoris or vagina for the PC to sate her own needs, at least.  Optionally nipple play could increase this, but a long time wearing nipple clamps or piercings would degrade it, and nipples restored by a healer would take time (configurable length to player taste) to regain their previous level of pleasure, starting from as low as zero.  

Loss of limbs could be compensated by craftable prosthetics, simple peg-legs and hand "clamps" that could allow clumsy walking and holding of weapons, stump-mounted blades to replace hands for at least some combat ability, more elaborate articulated legs that would allow better walking and Götz von Berlichingen-style iron hands that allow better swordplay and the wearing of (or function of) armor.  Finally there would be Dwarven prosthetics that could be crafted once the appropriate information has been learned from a Dwemer ruin, each perhaps needing a centurion dynamo core as well as Dwarven metal and the skill to work it.  These would have varying degrees of functionality with at least as good as the natural limb being a possibility, and maybe even some abilities beyond mortal flesh and blood, but perhaps also detriments as well, like inability to wear armor on the replaced parts or inability to use magic with them, or something along those lines, in addition to potential skill debuffs.  

Sewn lips (and while we're at it let's add in a "Curse of Muteness" because mute women get me hot) would have the full array of possibility for working around, Quill, Ink & Paper would enable normal dialogue but get used up, one or two free, natural or Dwarven hands would enable gesticulating for better outcomes, and, if only mute, intelligent and certain selected NPCs could lip-read.  Titless PCs would not receive chastity bras from DCL events and similar because there would be no need.  If sewn shut but still with a clit, masturbation would be possible but with a large penalty to success, with failure leaving arousal higher than it was before, and of course girls who get a lot of pleasure from their nipples could lessen or avoid this chance of failure.  A sewn vagina would not block chastity belts like titlessness blocks bras, as masturbation could still be possible and it only adds another barrier to be overcome before the stitching/sealing can be addressed. 

If, perchance, you have the technical knowhow to make this happen, I can write any and all necessary dialogues and informational text-boxes, for what it's worth.