What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

On 3/3/2018 at 5:09 PM, crackedmoon said:

A slavery mod that effectively turns the player into a daedric prince(ess) of succubi. You capture the souls of the inhabitants of Skyrim and either destroy them to maintain your own form in skyrim, use the power to improve your deadric realm, or transport them to your realm to be tortured and broken to your will.

-        If you run out of soul power you must feed on those you have already captured, failing that you perish forever

-        Improving your realm means more torture devices and more daedra to perform the torture

-        Captured slaves can be summoned like regular daedra

-        Dying returns you to your realm, naked and humiliated, but ready to plague Skyrim once more

There are so many mods around succubi and slavery, I just think it’d be fitting to put them together, not to mention… immersive.

Nice one. If can be combined with this:

A menu I can activate in order to do things in the currently playing animation. For example, I'm playing an animation, I press a button *pop* a menu pops up and allows me to do things to the current animation like pull hair, have an animation for position changing, close an actor's mouth, smack, etc. I know that OSex exists but I didn't really like it, because I didn't have any, uh unique animations like most of FunnyBizness animation's.

My "dream mod" would be a very lightweight bondage accessory mod for MALE characters, including and especially male Khajiit.  It wouldn't have any requirements except SKSE, SOS, and "vanilla" Skyrim (and I mean only Skyrim, not HF, DG, or DB).

The accessories would consist of a collar, a set of nipple rings/loops, a set each of wrist and ankle cuffs, a glans piercing (Prince Albert, I think I mean?) which would not act as a chastity item, a cock cage on a chastity belt which would also deny anal entry, and could hold something in the male, and of course a plug to use with it.  The nipple and penis piercings would vibrate and shock (though probably not both at once), as would the plug, and they would increase arousal, if the mod checked for SexLabAroused and found it (for instance).  Keys would be required to remove the collar, cuffs, and belt/cage, and some sort of tool to remove the piercings would be necessary (based on the "tongs" nif from vanilla).

It wouldn't need MCM to configure, because the shock/vibrate events would just happen, maybe every 3-4 game hours.  A shock from the piercings would affect mana regen; a shock from the plug or collar would affect stamina regen.

Applying an item would give the PC a message box to the effect of "You feel the slight constriction of the collar (belt, cuffs) as it locks around your neck (waist, ankles, wrists).  Applying an item to an NPC might give a message box to the effect of "<Target's Name> catches his breath as you slide the piercings through his nipples (penis)" or "<Target's Name> clenches his teeth as you force the toy into his body (lock the cuffs around his wrists, whatever, you get the idea)".

Items and of course their keys would be scattered throughout Skyrim in various unlikely boxes, barrels, or bags, and might even be lootable from defeated enemies.  (Okay, not from dragons or wolves or something... unless the dragon or wolf happened to eat someone who had a key or a set of nipple rings in his pocket.... hmmm....)

Although the mod would not require anything but the above, it would "play nice" with other bondage mods; that is, it might check to see if a DeviousDevices mod was present, and if so, share those scripts.  If it found SexLab Aroused scripts, it would use them as needed.  If not, it would carry on with its own basics.  If SLAC was in use, it *would* open or remove the belt so the creature could use the man, OR, it might use an oral only animation. 

There would be no "female models" of the items, because they would be strictly for use on males and male beasts.  (And I guess werewolves?  Are those beasts?)

It would be extremely "script-light".

It would not require the use of any MOs or NMMs or any of that stuff, but would be a simple "Drop the ESP, BSA, Script, and SEQ folders into your Data Folder, and go!"

And if I knew more about scripting than "Oh god, I better ask for help", I'd do this myself.  In fact, I already have the message boxes done, the LeveledItem loot lists made, and the accessories made and textured, though I haven't fitted them to a body yet, don't know how to make 'em lock or vibrate, and have no clue how to make a script go "Hey, is ThisOtherMod here?  If so, Use ThisOtherMod's scripts.  If not, Carry on by yourself".  (TL;DR, I have the mod made already, with no scripts because I stink at scripting!)

(slight side rant -- Why is there so much stuff for females, but so little for males?  Why is there so much stuff for enslaving/dominating females, and so little for males?  Why are there so many "dominant male" options, and so few dominant female options?  Why are there so many submissive female options, and so few submissive male options?  Why is there so much girl-girl stuff, and so little boy-boy stuff?  Sheesh!  Some of us women appreciate other women, but prefer men, remember, folks?)

Anyway, that's my dream!

(edit, Woops, spelling error)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2018 at 6:40 PM, Dwadle said:

Thats close but does not actually do anything on it's own

There was definitely a comment plugin that was supposed to work with this. From what I remember, it was in the same download page. Maybe it's just included in the main download?

3 hours ago, Redswift said:

There was definitely a comment plugin that was supposed to work with this. From what I remember, it was in the same download page. Maybe it's just included in the main download?

It seems to be just for Slaverun

Futa-awareness/immersion.  NPCs react when you whip it out. If starting a sex scene when the NPC hasn't seen it yet, causes things to be re-evaluated by NPC (bails, brawls or balls, depending on orientation/preferences).  If you're running around naked/showing, get confused reactions, maybe leads to investigation/sidequest by Vigilants that see or hear about you and want to "examine" you.  Possible BDSM path there, though not my thing.  I'd prefer to see more that they want to figure out if you can impregnate someone (sterile or not), be impregnated, be impregnated by non-humans, vis a vis, etc.  Are offspring always/mostly futa, female-only, male-only, femboy, etc.? Can you get yourself pregnant?

Just more naughtiness during quests in general.  Like the Greybeards blowbang you as part of your indoctrination.  Make it a repeatable event that is a long-lasting buff to shout cooldowns or boosts their effects, etc.

Coldharbor-style induction to becoming a vampire lord instead of Harkon biting you.

Eldergleam Tentacle scenes as result of root cutting during "The Blessings of Nature" questline.

Hired thugs offer up "action" vs. combat, external to any kind of defeat/submit mechanic post-combat...

Picking a side during the civil war involves providing sexual favors for the officers (and maybe more) as part of the quest progression. Maybe you become a "trojan whore"ssss that infiltrates the base and lets in the troops after you screw everyone in the camp into a coma... Could be a segue for a Succubus quest.  Have some ancient rite performed by Stentor/Unliving (as appropriate to faction choice) to become the succubus, infiltrate, consume...

The ultimate mod would be full randomization. MOO for Oblivion didn't have any incompatibility issues as it generated everything after the fact, resulting in unpredictable enemy spawns and even dungeon locations. The ultimate dream would be taking that somehow and spanning it to everything in a sort of seeded world generation. Radiant quests, generated towns, and enemies being able to appear anywhere to the point that you have no idea where they might show up (the latter is done in Sands of Time, but then you got compatibility issues with Lovers and snakes that break audio). I pretty much want the Daggerfall experience, except with modern Skyrim UIs and Lovers mods to boot.

In the realm of possibility, I would love a bottomless mod for SE. A Little Sexy Apparel Replacer comes close, but there are still outfits that weren't touched or ones where they appear more like short dresses instead of actually bottomless. There seems to be no CCBE bodyslide for a replacer that allows me to create a bottomless world.

I would also love it if Random Sex had MCM options to control who initiates the sex (probably possible in normal Skyrim, not sure of any options to get this right in SE). I want my followers able to be used, but I don't want them running halfway through the wilderness to have sex with some person to the point that they are useless to me. Of course, Random Sex also seems to work by having a "bubble" around me, which is problematic when it results in NPCs running miles just to have sex with me, completely negating the purpose of stealth.

Basically, I would love to create a world where Slaverun has taken over the cities, but even the outskirts have women expected to serve men. It would differ in the fact that you could wear clothing, as long as you are bottomless, but can be called as a free woman anywhere in Skyrim. This would mean a second supporting mod under Slaverun to separate the two behaviors, yet the other option just isn't good enough to leave active. Yet I find it hard to play with just Slaverun as I am not sure if it is possible for it to recognize the wilderness and unnamed zones.

12 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Just more naughtiness during quests in general.  Like the Greybeards blowbang you as part of your indoctrination.  Make it a repeatable event that is a long-lasting buff to shout cooldowns or boosts their effects, etc.

Do you know about Sexlab Solutions?

While there is nothing involved with the Greybeards, there are many quests and events that got a naughty solution pathes by this mod. For example to enter Whiterun the first time, in vanilla you can try to persuade, intimidate or tell the truth. With Solutions you can also give the guard a blowjob to be let in.

Or in Dawnstar you decide whether you convince the Captain's crew that he can do is job either by bringing him his lost Frost Salts or by "entertaining" him and his two crewmates to get the same reward in a quicker and more enjoyable manner than slogging through a dank cave. ^^

2 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Do you know about Sexlab Solutions?

While there is nothing involved with the Greybeards, there are many quests and events that got a naughty solution pathes by this mod. For example to enter Whiterun the first time, in vanilla you can try to persuade, intimidate or tell the truth. With Solutions you can also give the guard a blowjob to be let in.

Or in Dawnstar you decide whether you convince the Captain's crew that he can do is job either by bringing him his lost Frost Salts or by "entertaining" him and his two crewmates to get the same reward in a quicker and more enjoyable manner than slogging through a dank cave. ^^

I've used that mod in the past, but hadn't hit every possible quest.  I'll give it another spin.  Thanks.

A GOOD conversion of the Oblivion mod Furo Trap. I know there is the Furotub, but it...hmmm, how shall i put this?... SUCKS BALLS compared to the original. I do appreciate the effort someone put into it, but...load up Oblivion and check out the original. Not even close, except the tub part of it. The tentacles are soooo bad. And it doesn`t even break you sexually and turn you into a Daedric breeding slave, pumping  out Daedra from your fertile, submissive womb. AND you got spells to cast it on yourself and others so you could start a party in the middle of town. Daedra attacking everyone, and casting the Furo Trap(they got the spell, too, as well as some of the hostile NPC spellcasters) on any other women around. Hmmm... think I might load it up and start raising some Oblivion.       Good times.

Oh boy, here we go.

I would love to see a very well-written adult quest mod. Perhaps something that would involve the Dragonborn having to travel to a dangerous new location, like a creepy isolated village or a crime-infested city. Maybe there's a serial rapist loose in Skyrim, or perhaps an evil cult is enslaving women, and the Dragonborn must work with undercover agents to bring them to justice.

The quest should involve a lot of apprehension, as if the Dragonborn is simultaneously the hunter and the prey. There should also be skill checks: a strong Dragonborn can slay her hunters and avoid being raped/enslaved, while a weak Dragonborn would be a very easy target for all sorts of evildoers.

Well i would like ever to see something it would be one of those two somehow.
First would be the waitress. Your character would be a waitress at an inn or tavern. Serve the tables to make your living(with serving animations and waitress clothes). But the clients would not always want to eat and drink only. They may try to grope you as you pass near them(again with some good grope animations).

Push you to throw your serving disk on someone or even them, so they can demand to clean them with your mouth( blowjob,lick their feet,ass,finger and whatever else), so you won't lose your job.

They might also try to get you drunk to have sex with you(or rape you). Some clients may also drive you to a silent place in the inn to strip you and gangbang you/( For this it would be nice to have a hand smother animation and also the clients to tie you up and later gag you. But it would be nice if somehow here there was a fightback way for your character to escape, ideal for me with some struggle mini game or with some dialogue about choices and possibilities based on them)

As a waitress your main goal is to make money and some clients may take advantage of this by suggesting you some sexual game to make money. Try to make someone cum in limited or try not to orgasm while having sex to get your money, or he and maybe his friends can use your body however they want.( again would suggest to use some how a struggle mini game here or dialogue options )

Second would be the spouse in a family.It would be a weird family. You will have to do the house works like cleaning, cooking and serving food to the other family members when they eat. The family would have as members the husband and the wife(your character), and other members mostly from husbands side, his sister,mother,brother and friends.

Your husband would have sex with you via trigger(time or events) but would also go to work and do stuff certain hours a day. Also he can punish you if you don't serve him well or lock you up like pet project mod when he goes out for fun. He may return with some friends of yours and have sex with her in front of you while locked up.One more thing he could do is somehow know if you have cheated on him and punish you for that.( Zaz had some great animations with you being tied under table in blowjob position and many other stuff, could be used so the husband will humiliate you for making him unhappy)

Your husband mother and sister don't like you and they are cruel towards you. They come to your house mostly when husband works and force you to serve them like a slave. They will strip you or force you wear slave clothing or devices. They will also force you clean their feet with your mouth and may also use you as furniture(like a table to put food or their own feet, while they sit and do their own things). If you don't do what they want they will lock you on furniture and punish you(whip,rape what ever else). They will always try to make your life bad and humiliate you.

His brothers and friends may secretly like you and want to have sex with you or rape you. They might visit you when alone to have their fun.

Could add more and more stuff, but these are just ideas and scenarios. I wish i had the time and knowledge about skyrim modding to create these as mods with even plenty more stuff if possible. I know that there some mods that look like these ones(radiant prostitution/gigolo for the first and pet project looks similar to the second) but for the first i want to get the feel that you are not a prostitute, you are a waitress that is being mistreated very very badly(and also using minigames and mechanics for some events and not only some standart text option) and for the second i want to see more options about the husband demanding you stuff and being more aggressive towards you if you are bad and mostly the mother and wife that will always try to make your life worst every way they can.