What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

I'd appreciate it if a mod similar to Female Robot Textures or Rogue Prototype from Fallout 4, but for Skyrim. I do enjoy using the Dwarven Cyborg Collection, but one problem is that the bodies don't work with most clothing mods due to how slots work (or if special steps are taken). 

• 4 weeks later...

I'd absolutely adore a mod that brought Arousal Redux and Defeat together for a lust-based alternative to fighting. A bit like CoC, I guess. Where instead of violence you could have a system of individual preferences and trying to find the kind of move that'd entice your foe, and whoever's arousal reaches 100 first gets a Defeat-knockdown.
There could be lust-poisons, seductive moves, sneak-attack-fondling, you name it xD

Would add a whole new dimension to a sexlab-centered run of the game. The dream would be its own skilltree as well so you truly get a sense of progression as you gradually turn into the most powerful seductress in all of Tamriel.

On 3/5/2018 at 2:37 PM, lorddenorstrus said:

Better Combat system, the combat is one of the worst attributes of the game.  Melee is awful the game.. feels playable as a sneak character ironically usually an archer to avoid melee.  I do realize that the kind of overhaul I'm imagining is just impossible for Skyrim though, hopefully the next game we'll see something better.  I mean there's so many games out there with amazing combat.  New monster hunter, Dark Souls series, Breath of the Wild..  Playing monster hunter makes me wish it was Skyrim when fighting Dragons.  Vicious fights for your life where mobility or tactics can decide everything.  Skyrim eh melee fights are walking away from the front spamming an auto attack and using potions when damage is taken.  Archers sit behind walls or any cover they can and just spam any of the 5000 weightless arrows they were carrying.  I'm starting to see why Bethesda is stalling the new Elder Scrolls game so much they have a lot of freaking work to do.  They scraped by releasing Skyrim as a 32bit program in 2011.  They'd been faded out almost completely by then... They only recently were able to manage releasing their old game as 64 bit.. Much less creating a new game completely different from the ground up to be modern.

just get wildcat combat overhaul...works well, and allows critical strikes.

More voice sets for generic followers.

Younger Eager is all over the place because it's the only voice that doesn't sound like it's too mature. When making older female followers, there's plenty of choice. But for a yonger female, there's only one choice.

A mod similar to Tirk the Horny Riekling, but with a Wolf or Dog instead or any other animal-relationship type mod. My huntress grew up away from humans entirely, so it would make sense that her first lover would be a furry friend instead.

Bonus points if the Wolf/Dog is your Alpha and you are his Beta. 

On 2/21/2018 at 5:05 PM, wy1389217 said:

Freely manipulate a NPC aspect (Racemenu but for NPCs)

You do this but not edit the face. NPCs have a fixed head mesh that can't be altered. They fixed this in Fallout 4 thankfully, but it's too late for Skyrim.

What you do is get EFF and select the Tattoo option. Then you can change their body shape all you want.

Dream mod? I'm thinking - stuff that allows your character to change more substantially over the course of the game.

Some simple things have already been done, like changing weight based on food or actions etc. And that's pretty good. But I'd like to see even more. Potions that change the way your character looks (possibly in unusual ways like certain text based games that I'm sure everyone is familiar with), dynamic scars, and maybe something as simple as adjustments to the way that skill progression works so that specialization is more beneficial and has cascading effects on other skills and character appearance. And last of all, the world should react to the character's changes with new dialog, dialog options, and quests.

And the completed Beyond Skyrim project. That's also my dream mod.

I would kill for a mod that adds recognition of futas as being both sexes simultaneously. Not just for sex mods but for the whole game. Where NPCs react with disgust, curiosity, or just as normal because they don't care. Likely not much of the last, given how opinionated the folks of Skyrim are. I know several mods can change your recognized sex in terms of what Sexlab recognizes you as, but it's always just one or the other. And never in the base game; that's determined when you finish character creation and can't be changed in play without changing your character's sex using the racemenu console command.

I'd also love a mod that brings back the old attributes (Strength, Endurance, Intelligence, etc.) and makes them work as they did in older TES games. But that would require a complete rewrite of the engine.

Or how about a mod that adds lemmings to a land based on Scandinavia? We were there before the Vikings. Why do we not get the recognition we deserve? Sure, hamsters get a starring role with Boo, the Miniature Giant Space Hamster, in the Baldur's Gate games. Even gerbils got a place in mods.:classic_sad:

On 4/2/2018 at 10:31 PM, Cobraofficer11 said:

just get wildcat combat overhaul...works well, and allows critical strikes.

I already have a slew of combat overhauls.  Including Wildcat, yes it's amazing.  No it doesn't fix everything, it's impossible to fix everything the flaws are just part of the games intrinsic design.  My point still stands even with a bunch of Combat overhauls to try and fix it... It still just isn't up to par with a lot of newer games combat systems.  It's why I hope the stall of time between skyrim and the next Elder Scrolls game is utilized wisely.. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see something that makes cannibalism less of a taboo and more of a daily occurrence in Skyrim.

For example, I'd love a mod that put a grill or rotisserie spit over the fire in all the major taverns, and added an extra barmaid.  By talking to the innkeeper or the barmaid herself, you can order her (for a decent price of course).  The barmaid will strip down and hop on the grill.  It takes her a while to cook, and while she does you can talk to her and her skin gradually becomes darker.  Eventually she passes out and when she's done cooking you can loot her body for cuts of meat.  If you wait a day or so a new barmaid will show up to take her place.

• 3 months later...

Ahem. Hi. *Makes goofy face* tell me I'm pretty...

*Makes even goofier face*

Edging meter.

Think of Tony hawk pro skater. When you do the grind things you have this bar an you have to balance or you fall.

I mean yeah we can just sit here and watch out toon bang and stuff and that very nice but it is a game.

Soooooo how about during sex acts there would be a bar.

At one end your mind wonders at the other end you are totally in the zone. Pair that with a heart beat

Heart beats slower you have to get more in the zone. Heart beats faster you have to let your mind drift a little

If you let your mind drift too much your boy toy goes limp noodle get too into it and he pops his little load too soon and well it's awkward.

It could work for male or female and even the shemale stuff I think, I don't see why not.

Anyways normally female can cum bunches under the right circumstance and guys well they have that rest period so I guess the object is to get her off first? I mean it makes sense.for female characters I assume that goal would be to make him last long enough so you can cum... so I guess it would be a battle. He gets into it, heart rate goes up you have to go dead fish heart rate goes down you have to get louder to get him back into it so on so on

I know oblivion has sexual perks in the Lovers W/PK #DonkeyBread LMAO

Could be framework for something similar. They say the brain is the biggest sexual organ. Based on what I have seen here in the lab over the years I 100% agree with that.

Sorry for the wall of text it just seemed like a cool idea. If that already exists I may grab it, sounds fun

A real Naga race, with her own skeleton and movement (same like Medusa in Smite). ?

No a basic human/argonian race with dragon tail as a leg.

Not so easy to achieve, but it would be so good.

There is a race of centaur, maybe there will be some Nagas someday.

Torture mod with more pain-based tortures. Gore related tortures and eventual deaths rather than instant deaths, ideally with agony sound effects! The sadist in me would DIE.

Non-sexual pc slavery options, Death Alternative is awesome but not in the way that sex-based mods allow for anyone that defeated you to enslave. What's more, SD for example gives activities to perform for your master regardless...like gathering items, shopping, dancing, in addition to sex demands. DA on other hand sometimes you're just in a cage till execution.

Border collie follower. No, seriously.

Due to the new SKSE for Special Edition isn't out yet I have fired up my old Oldrim installation again and cleaned it out to be as lightweight as possible for Tropical Skyrim. Preparing that thing isn't easy but for now it works with some minor issues like that the snow have been replaced with flowers, the SAME flower and everywhere including on the beaches so far not game breaking but I will need to track that down.

Anyway I would love to see more love for this mod with more stuff to make it immersive. These things would include things like altering the weather, tropical versions of Frostfall and similar mods so the goal isn't to keep warm but avoid overheating! Tropical outfit replacers for not just the ladies but also the men. I also converted the icebergs to rocks but that just make them into floating rocks, well you get the idea. Maybe block npc's from speaking about how could it is and so on, maybe persuade warriors to wear lighter armor...

On 9/4/2018 at 10:38 AM, Ghrolath(blabla77777) said:

Fully functioning Vore mod(monster predators, not other humans).  I just want my poor Olivia to get gobbled up by horrible beasts, is that so wrong?

i have dragon animations at least:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

sadly my killmove replacer still needs scripts that i can't provide.

On 9/4/2018 at 7:38 PM, Ghrolath(blabla77777) said:

Fully functioning Vore mod(monster predators, not other humans).  I just want my poor Olivia to get gobbled up by horrible beasts, is that so wrong?

Not exactly the kind of mod I am after but that farmer that are driving a cow to a giant camp, others could have similar ideas. Both giants and dragons could be given offerings by people and these need not always be cows. Maybe they are giving them young women as well. If so, it is't the presence of guards that determines the willingness of the intended sacrifice but whatever she is bound or not. The unwilling ones probably appreciate a rescue, the more fanatical one, not so much. They could be added to giant camps and dragon roosts as well. Giants are more likely to turn them into servants rather then eating them even thou they may do that as well. Dragons on the other hand are not known for keeping pets thou in rare cases they could. Those, in the longrun could become a new generation of dragon priests.