What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

Personally my dream sexlab mod is basically a npc brainwashing/enslavement mod that is less whips and chains and more gradual subconscious and eventually conscious submission.  Basically the mod would assign unfulfilled kinks to npcs, and the pc can once a night basically induce temporary hypnotic states on sleeping npcs, while the NPC is in said state the PC can dress the npc and then describe to npc a kinky scenario that the PC and NPC play out, after which the PC slips away. So basically your progress with said npc's enslavement depends on how well you play to their unfulfilled kinks(by dressing them in revelant kinky outfits and playing out scenarios that play to their kinks), the end goal of the nightly visits is to eventually be able to walk up to the NPC while they are fully awake and offer to take them on as slave in a way the fulfills their kinks and have them accept.

Honestly I can't think of anything hot than the idea of say, Gerdur, after a few month of being bombarded nightly by dreams of latex, collars, and gags, becoming wiling to abandon her life, son, and husband to become the Dovakin's Latex clad sex toy because the dreams sent to her aroused a all consuming desire that she had no other outlet for in prudish skyrim society.(Naturally this whole idea becomes whack if you have mods that contradict the idea of a prudish skyrim)

A Mod consisting of a Race Menu Plugin and the necessary Meshes and Textures to enable the following options on character creation and in showracemenu:

• Gender (male/female) - the gender used internally by the game, which you can also set in the SexLab MCM menu or manipulate via the "SexLab Gender Change" mod
  • Visual Gender (male/female) - which body mesh is used by the character
  • Genitals (penis, vagina or both) - pretty self-explanatory
  • Breasts (yes/no) - either have this a seperate option, or combine it with Visual Gender (regular male/regular female/male with breasts/female without breasts)

Maybe toss in the sexuality (Heterosexual/Homosexual/Bisexual) as well, so you don't have to set it via SexLab's MCM Menu.

Of course all the breasts, vaginas, penises and anuses would be animated and with collisions.

Such a mod would be really nice for creating Futa, Shemale and Trap characters of any species far easier than is possible right now (as far as I know).

(GURO)"Violent EXPLOSIVE belly Bith animation" an old time request -Modding

-animation

-script

Similar to what NoNickNeeded just posted, I'd love a mod that can swap my character's gender without changing the appearance. 

Something that would force the game -- and other mods -- to recognize my female character as male. In theory, I then wouldn't need to seek out mods that have a male/female switch/options. (Although I'm sure it's much, much harder than this.)

17 hours ago, Opus1 said:

Similar to what NoNickNeeded just posted, I'd love a mod that can swap my character's gender without changing the appearance. 

Something that would force the game -- and other mods -- to recognize my female character as male. In theory, I then wouldn't need to seek out mods that have a male/female switch/options. (Although I'm sure it's much, much harder than this.)

Take a look at the SexLab Gender Change Mod:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/715-sexlab-gender-change/

I think this can do what you want.

I personally would like a mod to REALLY enhance Skyrim's combat. A system of combos in the best beat 'n' up style, with stagger frames to guarantee a "X" number of hits, hit response animations, i-frames in knockdown, rolling when lifting to escape pressure, complete locking of the camera and movement of legs during all types of melee attacks to ensure a sense of precision and greater realism, some attacks with wide horizontal movement (and with magnetism to ensure collision with targets in a certain angle) in the style of Devil May Cry's Stinger attack, etc...

I know there are many mods that perform part of what I mentioned above, but it is still not enough in my opinion.

Hands down the quest that would make my devious Skyrim 100x more immersive is breakable armor. Obviously not just unequip, drop or destroy after getting damaged. Visual representation of the armor slowly degrading by stages of damage done to it. After a lot of hits taken it should show the naughty parts of the female body. And after the armor gets severely damaged it turns into rags that barely cover anything. The armor should be repairable by the blacksmith for money and ore, or maybe sex. I know there's a mod on Loverslab that offers what I want but to an extend. The sad part is that I don't know how to code, so I will probably never see this mod in my game. :frown:

On 2/22/2018 at 5:28 AM, NoNickNeeded said:

Take a look at the SexLab Gender Change Mod:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/715-sexlab-gender-change/

I think this can do what you want.

AFAIK, it only works with SexLab -- and that was never a problem, as there's the toggle gender menu for you and your active sex partner. (Which also sticks for future scenes, although the linked mod may be quicker and easier.) I appreciate the heads up though.

I was thinking of something that would toggle your sex in such a way that it wouldn't affect just one mod, but all of them. I figure that would save some hassle, so you could use any mod you wanted, even those without gender toggles.

Many people like animal animation,but there is a huge problem that prevents them from enjoying:animals are many, and the animations themselves are not as many as we would like. The idea is this: to make spells to start sex and when switching for example to horse animations, then a horse appeared, when switching to a dog, then a dog. It would be just fabulous, probably for this you need a separate spell just needed. Animals will called only during sex, and then disapear again

On 8/10/2012 at 1:46 AM, Emhyr said:

I'd like to have a mod that when you 'die' rather than having to load a save you are found and nursed back to health by adventurers. You wake up in some shack with no gear. Nothing at all. And disable quicksave. It would add a real sense of risk and fear to the game rather than *save* 'I'll just go try and kill that really scary looking thing and just load if I die.'

I've had a play around with making the player essential and making it myself but haven't had the time to get very far.

Someone, please make this

On 10.8.2012 at 12:46 AM, Emhyr said:

I'd like to have a mod that when you 'die' rather than having to load a save you are found and nursed back to health by adventurers. You wake up in some shack with no gear. Nothing at all. And disable quicksave. It would add a real sense of risk and fear to the game rather than *save* 'I'll just go try and kill that really scary looking thing and just load if I die.'

I've had a play around with making the player essential and making it myself but haven't had the time to get very far.

Something close to that is already possible with SexLab Defeat.

There you can set your character to essential and when you get defeated you can set certain possibilities in the MCM. Out of the box that means your defeated characer will get raped, but you can disable that and go directly into the follow-up events, one of which is "Rescued".

Though you don't lose everything you have. You lose the weapons you were holding and a certain amount of gold and/or items depending on the MCM settings.

Even if you don't want to use SexLab, you can probably look at the mod or ask the mod author for tips on how to build your own version.

My dream mod would be more human like AI and relationships. I would like to be able to believable seduce people and build real rapport. Not as some succubi or siren or after doing some stupid fetch quest.. but by a mix of my words and actions.. things that make people gravitate towards each other. 

For instance Camilla wants to sale unusual wares and go on the road sometimes.. maybe her budding interest will grow over time if you bring in stuff to sale to them that's not usually sold in Riverwood. You as the player would notice her chiming in on your finds. And just generally lingering around you. Her conversation tree opens up more depending on what you bring in, how much you sale it for etc.. maybe she ask to go out for drinks one night. Maybe she cooks for you. Maybe they start letting you crash there. Eventually she ask to go on an adventure. Maybe there's romance after that.. or during that. Maybe in one of the conversations prompted by you or her, you said something that was off putting to her. Said something that offended her brother. Maybe you did something off putting to her. Killed someone that you didn't have to. Etc. Etc.

Shit like that. Character agency. The closest mod we have like that is amorous adventures.. and the guy that wrote that was strictly thinking with his dick. It starts out nice. Farkas bumbling around when you flirt with him. Lydia appalled that you'd imply she has to have sex with you.. but it quickly falls apart when every one is suddenly eager to bone you and the dialogue trees lose all of their branches like a tall oak getting carved up for lumber. 

Anyway.. that's my non sexual, PG mod.

For my loverslab style mod.. I want a lot that's not here yet. Castration.. for starters. There are mods where women are carved up and the goriest of fashions. I don't care to carve up men in such nightmarish ways.. I just would like castration. Shit, I'd even let my victims live. I don't think you guys understand how powerful it would feel for me to be able to some how, some way cut off a guys dick after getting raped in game.. or say I'm on a bounty quest, and the guy I'm after is a rapist.. fuck cutting off his head and presenting it to Jarl's assistant as proof. I would feel so much better if I could present his member to his victim. 

Other than those pipe dreams.. maybe more dominant/aggressive femdom style sex animations for guy and girl partners

Better Combat system, the combat is one of the worst attributes of the game.  Melee is awful the game.. feels playable as a sneak character ironically usually an archer to avoid melee.  I do realize that the kind of overhaul I'm imagining is just impossible for Skyrim though, hopefully the next game we'll see something better.  I mean there's so many games out there with amazing combat.  New monster hunter, Dark Souls series, Breath of the Wild..  Playing monster hunter makes me wish it was Skyrim when fighting Dragons.  Vicious fights for your life where mobility or tactics can decide everything.  Skyrim eh melee fights are walking away from the front spamming an auto attack and using potions when damage is taken.  Archers sit behind walls or any cover they can and just spam any of the 5000 weightless arrows they were carrying.  I'm starting to see why Bethesda is stalling the new Elder Scrolls game so much they have a lot of freaking work to do.  They scraped by releasing Skyrim as a 32bit program in 2011.  They'd been faded out almost completely by then... They only recently were able to manage releasing their old game as 64 bit.. Much less creating a new game completely different from the ground up to be modern.