What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

41 minutes ago, KM100z said:

A lovers bitch type mod for skyrim

A more immerse player slavery mod

A mod where you or a defeated enemy is tied to a spit roast and cooked alive PROPERLY cooking, and where you could cut strips off the enemy to eat ie cooked human flesh etc.

@AthenaESIV told me about a mod you may be interested in.

Beastial Essence

The "Being Female" mod was also brought up in conjunction to that mod.

Like in Lovers bitch if you have Lovers brood mother you can have creature babies or just puppies.

I'm guessing it is the Skyrim equivalent.

Only I don't think it has a dog shop or puppy mill like LBGW

2 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

@AthenaESIV told me about a mod you may be interested in.

Beastial Essence

The "Being Female" mod was also brought up in conjunction to that mod.

Like in Lovers bitch if you have Lovers brood mother you can have creature babies or just puppies.

I'm guessing it is the Skyrim equivalent.

Only I don't think it has a dog shop or puppy mill like LBGW

tried being female never could get the beast pregnant side to work -.-

never heard of Lovers brood mother O_O or didn't see it

A breeding Mod . Say you loose to a troll  or a warlock with defeat mode he send you to his succubus mistress (or dark wizard) in a dungeon that will try to breed the dragon-born and female companions with different daedra or estrus plants. it would be a quest where you have to escape before the succubus tame you and your companions as a brood-mothers. you would a tamed meter if it reach a 100% you would become willing slave of succubus.

A complex quest system for the game that revolves around sex. Or, more specifically, something like a more thorough rework of the main quests that would turn the game into a "real" sex-based game.

My beef with SexLab mods at the moment is that, understandably, everything is rather optional and you don't "need" sex for anything in the main questline or core mechanics. The only mod that adds kinky options to vanilla quests is SL Solutions, but in the end, they're inconsequential, since all the mod does is to add a "have sex" choice in some quests. I wish there was a mod that made it a bit more complex.

Also, creature sex quests. There are some around, but not too polished. I suppose that the author of Amorous Adventures wouldn't consider adding some quests with creatures, but that would be cool for me, lol.

18 hours ago, Skyrimfloo said:

A complex quest system for the game that revolves around sex. Or, more specifically, something like a more thorough rework of the main quests that would turn the game into a "real" sex-based game.

My beef with SexLab mods at the moment is that, understandably, everything is rather optional and you don't "need" sex for anything in the main questline or core mechanics. The only mod that adds kinky options to vanilla quests is SL Solutions, but in the end, they're inconsequential, since all the mod does is to add a "have sex" choice in some quests. I wish there was a mod that made it a bit more complex.

Also, creature sex quests. There are some around, but not too polished. I suppose that the author of Amorous Adventures wouldn't consider adding some quests with creatures, but that would be cool for me, lol.

Gotta agree with those points.

50 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

My dream mod solves that problem... And it could even be a simplified version of this mod without the weird fetish stuff.. .Though I personally like the kink, hehe

Basically the only way to beat the most powerful enemies is to get  sex debuff... Then using other mods the player has to basically break their armor. Once a sexlab orgasm is detected, the enemy loses an extremely overpowered buff that enables them to defeat the monster / enemy next time they face them, be it an hour, a day, a week... whatever... Perhaps they regain the buff in time, but there is a window of opportunity to kill them.

This mod would ideally be built to work with a death alternative mod (prefereably NOT YMOYL though, that mod is too heavy). Absolute Necro is one possibility, but there are other good ones.

Succubus mods could also be included... Where killing some really overpowered enemies is only possible through draining.

Basically make dragons into sex mad beasts who are here for 2 reasons... help Alduin's conquest, and hunt the Dragonborn for the conquest and for lust.

You are talking about where you can see her uterus and the penis inside her cumming right?

Could that no be done with a cut away cinematics?

Do one for each penis type that could just be done with 2D rendering. Like the last thrust the tip of the penis could push through the cervix and cum directly into her uterus?

IV seen the same style fine for egg impregnation.

The spider puts it penis like extrusion into her vag and lays it's eggs directly into her womb.

But with X ray.

That would be legit as a cinematic I think

Could you imagine a dog knot X ray?

I think you're onto something there @AthenaESIV

54 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Thats...

Oh

My

GAWD!

ATHENA!

I just had to smoke a cigarette after watching those!

Um freaking burnig up! I'm freaking sweating and it's 70 degrees here!

Like I feel physically ill but I'm so freaking turned on by that.

I'm seriously questioning a lot about myself because that was so disgusting but in a sick wat I'm jealous of her like I kinda want to be her?

It's confusing as FK!

On the same hand I'm like yeah Miss Laura would be dead by the end of scene 1 def by the end if scene 2 by scene 3 the horse would be banging a lifeless Laura corpse.

Wtf is wrong with me?!

Why does this make me so wet??!!

I think I need Jesus!

Just wow

Female Dragon Fallower mod, which allows PC to have a romance with scaly fallower with her personal long questline that helps to build relationship between Dragonborn and the fallower. Also, the more dragon spends time with you, the more she likes you. Dragonborn actions and completed quests in vanilla game would affect the relationship as well. There are also could be lore explaination in a mod why there're no female dragons in Skyrim. The complicatedness of dragon fallower I'd have compared to INIGO fallower mod or 3DNPC fallowers. She would have been smaller than standard dragons, maybe as tall as a horse, but not too small, so you could fly on her back. 

1 hour ago, Vurumal_#3 said:

Female Dragon Fallower mod, which allows PC to have a romance with scaly fallower with her personal long questline that helps to build relationship between Dragonborn and the fallower. Also, the more dragon spends time with you, the more she likes you. Dragonborn actions and completed quests in vanilla game would affect the relationship as well. There are also could be lore explaination in a mod why there're no female dragons in Skyrim. The complicatedness of dragon fallower I'd have compared to INIGO fallower mod or 3DNPC fallowers. She would have been smaller than standard dragons, maybe as tall as a horse, but not too small, so you could fly on her back. 

This. Or anything else dragon-related, for that matter.

I actually came to Skyrim for the dragons, goddamnit! It would be nice if they weren't neglected so much. And I mean that quest-wise; gods be praised MadMansGun is working in animations and models, but when the only way to see those in action is to use SL Matchmaker without any actual story or reason behind them (even regardless of how cheesy or weird that story would be, because it's not like much can be done with the topic at hand), it gets old real fast.

Fun fact: ever since my first playthrough, I've always wanted to have some deeper interaction between the PC and Odahviing; perhaps even a romance option. I mean, Mass Effect sorta made it work with non-humans (I think the Garrus romance in 2 and 3 was one of the best if not the best option for a female PC, for example), so I don't see why it couldn't work with Oda.

1 hour ago, Vurumal_#3 said:

There are also could be lore explaination in a mod why there're no female dragons in Skyrim.

As a side note, you can fix this "problem" and actually have female dragons in the game by using the Female Dragons mod and then installing the latest version of Horny Creatures of Skyrim and its patch for that mod (available in the HCOS_ModCompatibilityKits file) over it.

New female variants of the existing dragon species (with custom gender-appropiate meshes and textures) will be added to the leveled lists and can spawn anywhere a male dragon spawns in the vanilla game; also some named dragons can spawn as females depending on the way their templates are set up (for example I know Mirmulnir can spawn as female). Also adds female models for unique dragons like Alduin or Odahviing, though there isn't any mod that uses them so far.

As a side note, and not knocking the mod at all, but everyone is only operating under the assumption there are no female dragons in vanilla Skyrim.  They are reptiles after all.  How many of us can tell the difference between a male and female iguana?  Can't expect them to have a little girl voice either.  Look at the difference in how deep a voice is for a house cat vs a lion.

The mod certainly makes visual identification easier however, LOL

AS for the idea of a romance-able dragon...  I actually like it alot.  If we took dragons a step towards AD&D also, maybe said female dragon could even shapeshift into a human form at times.

36 minutes ago, Shadowhawk827 said:

As a side note, and not knocking the mod at all, but everyone is only operating under the assumption there are no female dragons in vanilla Skyrim.  They are reptiles after all.  How many of us can tell the difference between a male and female iguana?  Can't expect them to have a little girl voice either.  Look at the difference in how deep a voice is for a house cat vs a lion.

The mod certainly makes visual identification easier however, LOL

AS for the idea of a romance-able dragon...  I actually like it alot.  If we took dragons a step towards AD&D also, maybe said female dragon could even shapeshift into a human form at times.

True, but even if we dig deep into the lore, female dragons do exist in Elder Scrolls: the Jills of Akatosh.

Old convo, but anyway... According to Kirkbride, female dragons known as Jills, but relatively little is known about them. They basically only show up to mend Dragonbreaks or help to fix time distortions. For this reason they are known as "minute-menders". They are said to have feminine traits. See Nu Hatta Intercept: http://www.imperial-library.info/content/nu-mantia-intercept

Now, I could delve into a long somewhat-headcanon-based reasoning for female dragons actually existing and being a "normal" occurrence apart from Jills, but I don't think it's really necessary, so for the purposes of any hypothetical mod let's just assume female dragons are a thing.

As for the models from the Female Dragons mod, chances are you are looking at the pics from the original mod, and your reaction is understandable. But the models included in HCoS have been tweaked by MMG to be closer to male/vanilla dragons in shape and proportions while still showing somewhat-plausible sexual dimorphism: thinner frames, different details like spikes or ridges, different colorations, etc. Plus the sexual organs, of course (but no dragon boobs, those were too much). Not saying it's as good or as lore/biology friendly as it could, but I think it's better than what the original mod had, with all dragons being basically Thunder Thighs, lol.

On the topic of voices, I don't think they would need to sound like little girls. Perhaps tone shift them a bit so that males and females don't sound identical, but regarless of the gender a dragon is still a dragon and must sound like one.

A humanoid form is something I'm not against, but if it's done I would go both for human/human-like and for beast (think anthropomorphic dragon) options. I would certainly pick the latter (because IMO the point of a dragon character is that they are dragon-y, duh) but anyone interested in the former could choose it as well.

EDIT: to clarify, when I say "make a beast humanoid form", I mean something like this:

Spoiler

f85ca741669e1f2aa24e0b1754aad774.jpg

Yes, that's Alduin, and yes, it's great :tongue:.

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

As a side note, you can fix this "problem" and actually have female dragons in the game by using the Female Dragons mod and then installing the latest version of Horny Creatures of Skyrim and its patch for that mod (available in the HCOS_ModCompatibilityKits file) over it.

you don't actually need anything from the Female Dragons mod anymore, just the patch from my Compatibility Kit.

when my next update is done there will be a new esp file for enabling the Dragonesses.

Here is my contribution.

Leveled Pole dancing.

Ad a few titty bars and a few poles in larger taverns. When you dance you attract attention like during sex.

The higher your level the better your pole tricks and performance.

Be able to pick a class of dance with a music theme. Slow dance, prance and shake dance, lap dance, pole spins and pole acrobatics.

The better you are the better the cash be better the hook ups the better the quests.

Get gifts Like naughty outfits to wear while you perform. Jewelry, gems soulgems as payment.

Have a quest where a hook up goes wrong and you get raped and beat.

Could be interesting if used with  STD, drug addiction and pregnancy mods.

On 19.12.2017 at 3:45 PM, Blaze69 said:

This. Or anything else dragon-related, for that matter.

I actually came to Skyrim for the dragons, goddamnit! It would be nice if they weren't neglected so much. And I mean that quest-wise; gods be praised MadMansGun is working in animations and models, but when the only way to see those in action is to use SL Matchmaker without any actual story or reason behind them (even regardless of how cheesy or weird that story would be, because it's not like much can be done with the topic at hand), it gets old real fast.

Fun fact: ever since my first playthrough, I've always wanted to have some deeper interaction between the PC and Odahviing; perhaps even a romance option. I mean, Mass Effect sorta made it work with non-humans (I think the Garrus romance in 2 and 3 was one of the best if not the best option for a female PC, for example), so I don't see why it couldn't work with Oda.

New female variants of the existing dragon species (with custom gender-appropiate meshes and textures) will be added to the leveled lists and can spawn anywhere a male dragon spawns in the vanilla game; also some named dragons can spawn as females depending on the way their templates are set up (for example I know Mirmulnir can spawn as female). Also adds female models for unique dragons like Alduin or Odahviing, though there isn't any mod that uses them so far.

After playing Skyrim with breaks for 4-5 years, more or less, I've seen only 1 dragon related quest mod with a new voiced dragon character with quite deep backstory. The result of the questline depended on your PC skills and it required some effort to complete. The mod is called "Tinvaak-Talking with Dragons" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82586/? It's lore-friendly and SFW mod. I recommand trying it out, even though it may not be 100% bug free or give clear clues what you're looking for.

I also saw the way Bethesda handled Odahviing as missed opportunity. It was disappointing that dragon has nothing to say or do after you completed the main questline. Like, really. You have a dragon ally that can help you in a battle Bethesda, were you not able to do something more with that? Player can't even talk to him after the main storyline. Well, romance option wasn't possible for obvious reasons, but I wouldn't mind Mass Effect 2 level of fallower questline, or some form of platonic relationship with PC.

I tried Female Dragon mods. It does have a few flaws. Firstly, dragon models's proportions are out of place. Secondly, they have breast that are even more out of place. Lastly, they're buggy and sometimes become invisible. All in all not very reliable mod.  I'm thankful that MadMansGun is working on better female models (btw good job so far), but there is still lack of a mod that would have made a use of them except for MatchMaker or Scent of Sex (perhaps).

I believe if female dragons are added to the game, exsisting characters' gender should stay the same. Please, no anthro dragons, Lore wouldn't like that ;)

In my opinion the best way to introduce female dragons in lore friendly way to Skyrim as a random spawn are Jills of Akatosh. They could start appearing after you defeat Alduin or before it (in late stages of main questline). Other female dragons could appear before that, but they would be rare, mostly the one which hid from humans, because I bet Alduing would have revived dragons that were his the most loyal soldiers fristly.