sims 4 tounge rigged

33 minutes ago, shaffyx said:

Thank you for the reply, I don't understand what you mean by "custom sims rig". Is this not a custom rig?

Also, should I install Azmodan22's improved penis rig, or is it included in WW?

no, this is only tongue mesh that was set to custom sims rig

azmodan22 improved penis rig is a custom rig, and its already included in ww mod, so you not have to install it

Just now, autobanned said:

no, this is only tongue mesh that was set to custom sims rig

azmodan22 improved penis rig is a custom rig, and its already included in ww mod, so you not have to install it

Ooooh, I see. I'm sorry for any stupid questions, I'm kinda new to all of this. 

Thank you for the help, much appreciated!

11 minutes ago, DeadNin said:

All right, thank you for the reply. Does this mean the piercing is added to individual sims as an accessory?

Yes, it's just a face accessory like any other. You'll have to add it to individual outfits. It should work as long as there are tongue bones to attach it to. 

Hi I'm new to all of this and I just recently learned a thing or two about blender and animating for sims 4
I was searching for tongue's for sims 4 and found this..

I already added
NANDONG Overidesliderheadjawmouthfortonguecompability.package

NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package

NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package

in my mods folder

(side note, when I opened sims 4 after adding them I can't seem to click the traits buttons D: )

What I really wanted to do was make an animation for the tongue but I don't know how to get the tongue inside blender :frown:
I tried to Append but I don't know what to append haha or like which file I should append

I'm so lost please help :frown:

2 hours ago, Zaicy said:

(side note, when I opened sims 4 after adding them I can't seem to click the traits buttons D: )

wait, what trait ? which trait you cant click?

2 hours ago, Zaicy said:

What I really wanted to do was make an animation for the tongue but I don't know how to get the tongue inside blender :frown:
I tried to Append but I don't know what to append haha or like which file I should append

I'm so lost please help :frown:

here http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/149595607381/creating-basic-animations-in-blender

in section 2. Download Sims 4 Rigs, you can download a custom sims rig included with custom bone for tongue and tongue mesh

for append thing, try look this post https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-test-sims-4-tounge/?do=findComment&comment=2046930

you can get tongue mesh from customtonguemesh1.package or customtonguemesh2.package

open the package using s4s (sim4studio), and export the mesh

the mesh that you just exported, have a tongue mesh, so you can append from that file

if you need anything, just ask. 

i cant give any detail with picture at the moment, still in office :smiley: 

6 hours ago, autobanned said:

wait, what trait ? which trait you cant click?

I meant this:

trait.jpg.0f13b4ec680809d7b8b763b87a7f2db4.jpg

it won't click, it's like I'm clicking at nothing, like it won't let me view or select traits

here http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/149595607381/creating-basic-animations-in-blender

in section 2. Download Sims 4 Rigs, you can download a custom sims rig included with custom bone for tongue and tongue mesh

ohh.., so do I use this rig when Appending the tongue mesh? 

for append thing, try look this post https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-test-sims-4-tounge/?do=findComment&comment=2046930

you can get tongue mesh from customtonguemesh1.package or customtonguemesh2.package

open the package using s4s (sim4studio), and export the mesh

the mesh that you just exported, have a tongue mesh, so you can append from that file

if you need anything, just ask. 

i cant give any detail with picture at the moment, still in office :smiley: 

I did this :frown: exported the tongue mesh from sims 4 studio but when I append it, I went to objects and I couldn't find 'tongue'

object.jpg.df88594b027f21970c5e6100f45ca096.jpg

(edit) wait haha, I clicked s4studio_mesh_1 instead and I got the tongue in blender hahaha

so do I just follow this tutorial? : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-test-sims-4-tounge/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-2046930
using the custom rig? hehe

thank you so much ^^

20 minutes ago, Zaicy said:

I meant this:

trait.jpg.0f13b4ec680809d7b8b763b87a7f2db4.jpg

it won't click, it's like I'm clicking at nothing, like it won't let me view or select traits

weird, i can choose trait

what is your game version? 

20 minutes ago, Zaicy said:

ohh.., so do I use this rig when Appending the tongue mesh? 

I did this :frown: exported the tongue mesh from sims 4 studio but when I append it, I went to objects and I couldn't find 'tongue'

object.jpg.df88594b027f21970c5e6100f45ca096.jpg

(edit) wait haha, I clicked s4studio_mesh_1 instead and I got the tongue in blender hahaha

so do I just follow this tutorial? : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-test-sims-4-tounge/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-2046930
using the custom rig? hehe

thank you so much ^^

just rename s4studio_mesh_1 to tongue, and you are good to go

oh btw, if you download custom sims rig from turbodriver tumblr, its included with tongue. so you do not need to append more tongue

and dont forget to have mod for custom rig from azmodan22 (custom rig that have penis and tongue bone) and put it to sim4studio mods folder, so when you import the clip animation, the custom bone will be included 

1 hour ago, autobanned said:

weird, i can choose trait

what is your game version? 

oh, sorry It works now haha I got mistaken hehe

1 hour ago, autobanned said:

oh btw, if you download custom sims rig from turbodriver tumblr, its included with tongue. so you do not need to append more tongue

oh, I tried animating with that custom sims rig from tumblr but

I still have a problem, I tried to see if the tongue will appear in the game

but when I played the animation I made, the tongue didn't appear
same goes when I tried the Nandong animation
I already have those 3 in my mods folder but it didn't appear

10 hours ago, Zheur said:

How do I replace the thin tongue with the ticker version in turbo's rig?

HI Zheur,

you can get thicker tongue mesh from customtonguemesh1.package, export the mesh, then you can append it from there.

and dont forget to set weight using armature deformed

9 hours ago, Zaicy said:

oh, sorry It works now haha I got mistaken hehe

oh, I tried animating with that custom sims rig from tumblr but

I still have a problem, I tried to see if the tongue will appear in the game

but when I played the animation I made, the tongue didn't appear
same goes when I tried the Nandong animation
I already have those 3 in my mods folder but it didn't appear

it could be conflicted mod since you use head replacement

do you have ea eyelash remover by cienz or kijiko ?

and what version wickedwhims mod you have?

56 minutes ago, autobanned said:

do you have ea eyelash remover by cienz or kijiko ?

and what version wickedwhims mod you have?

I do have cien eyelash remover haha I have eyelashes from kijiko too but not a remover
I don't think I have wickedwhims mod 

I removed some mods I have and I got it to appear but it won't move/come out with the tongue animation
t.jpg.c2bfc01b89d0ec21ddecb7f937f9534a.jpg

58 minutes ago, Zaicy said:

I do have cien eyelash remover haha I have eyelashes from kijiko too but not a remover
I don't think I have wickedwhims mod 

I removed some mods I have and I got it to appear but it won't move/come out with the tongue animation

i made head default replacement with tongue and remove ea eyelash if you want >> https://goo.gl/gDPbqX

if you dont have wickedwhim mod, then you need custom rig that including tongue bone.

you can install azmodan22 custom rig, in that mod, it change flag for breast, penis bone and tongue bone

or do you only wanted tongue only for making custom pose/animation using andrew pose pack?

14 minutes ago, autobanned said:

i made head default replacement with tongue and remove ea eyelash if you want >> https://goo.gl/gDPbqX

if you dont have wickedwhim mod, then you need custom rig that including tongue bone.

sure! :smiley:

custom rig? the one from tumblr/from azmodan22? like do I add it in my mods folder or something? o.o

14 minutes ago, autobanned said:

so do you only wanted tongue only for making custom pose/animation using andrew pose pack?

yes :smiley: if possible I also want to animate it by replacing a cas trait haha

23 minutes ago, Zaicy said:

custom rig? the one from tumblr/from azmodan22? like do I add it in my mods folder or something? o.o

yes :smiley: if possible I also want to animate it by replacing a cas trait haha

wait! I got it! haha I placed the custom rig mod in my ea games mods folder haha thank you very much!!

t.jpg.d3a0ce2bd680614f7b4cba1a0ff9fc30.jpg

1 hour ago, Zaicy said:

oh ya, i should say custom rig mod :smiley: , its custom rig mod (its from azmodan22)

the one from turbo tumblr is a blender file, not a mod

52 minutes ago, Zaicy said:

wait! I got it! haha I placed the custom rig mod in my ea games mods folder haha thank you very much!!

congrats !!

oh since you want to make animation/pose replace for cas trait,

dont forget to copy custom rig mod file, not only to your ea mods folder, but also to sims4studio mods folder

21 minutes ago, autobanned said:

oh ya, i should say custom rig mod :smiley: , its custom rig mod (its from azmodan22)

the one from turbo tumblr is a blender file, not a mod

congrats !!

oh since you want to make animation/pose replace for cas trait,

dont forget to copy custom rig mod file, not only to your ea mods folder, but also to sims4studio mods folder

Yes I did ^^ thank you :smiley: