sims 4 tounge rigged

Are there different tongue meshes out now? I seem to have seen one or two pictures with a tongue that looks way less red than it shows up as in my game (using the accessory tongues and not the default head replacement one mind you). Are they using a different one, or is it maybe just their color settings? I guess it's also possible that someone just made a texture for their own use. 

12 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

Are there different tongue meshes out now? I seem to have seen one or two pictures with a tongue that looks way less red than it shows up as in my game (using the accessory tongues and not the default head replacement one mind you). Are they using a different one, or is it maybe just their color settings? I guess it's also possible that someone just made a texture for their own use. 

for the mesh, as far as i know, not yet

the one you see (the tongue that look way less red) is the tongue that using wild_guy texture, you can get it in azmodan22 custom rig in folder tongue

in my dropbox, it still using my texture (look much more red/cartoonish) 

yes of-course it is possible to make your own texture

4 minutes ago, autobanned said:

for the mesh, as far as i know, not yet

the one you see (the tongue that look way less red) is the tongue that using wild_guy texture, you can get it in azmodan22 custom rig in folder tongue

in my dropbox, it still using my texture (look much more red/cartoonish) 

yes of-course it is possible to make your own texture

Hey, thanks. 

Anyway it seems I had kind of just messed up, I'm using two mod folders currently and in the one currently in use I had forgotten to delete the head replacement with the tongue, so the accessory meshes didn't show up. Tested it now without it, and yeah it's a lot less red. 

Anyway it all works great for me in general, so thanks for this. 

1 hour ago, radio_zombie said:

NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package 

NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package,

NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package

i Have this 3 package in my mod folder but the tongue don't come out, it works only if i put as an accessory, any suggest?

if the head replacement didn't work, but as accessories works, then it must be head default replacement conflict mod.

and as far as i know, did you use "no ea eyelash mod by cienz" ?

if not, it could be other conflict mod that use head default replacement

3 hours ago, autobanned said:

reworked tongue thickness, so it's not look too thin now and included wild_guy re-color texture

here are thickness diff

Hide contents

5a2cd9737a1d2_tonguethickness.thumb.jpg.275d0d4273a6cfd0f7e01b47195922b8.jpg

just overwrite the file to your mod folder

That looks really good! I'm looking forward to it.

1 hour ago, loveme08 said:

IS THIS NEW UPDATE OF THE TONGUE? ITS NOT SHOWING UP IN MY GAME I HAD TO TAKE ALL THE MODS OUT FOR IT TO SHOW UP BEFORE OMG I DONT KNOW WHAT IT COULD BE??

Put a quarter of your mods in. If the problem still persists there, the bad file is in that section. If not, put aside the good files and keep dividing it down until you find the culprit.  It's a tedious process to do but you will find it.

27 minutes ago, C_95 said:

Put a quarter of your mods in. If the problem still persists there, the bad file is in that section. If not, put aside the good files and keep dividing it down until you find the culprit.  It's a tedious process to do but you will find it.

THANK YOU I WILL DO THAT... 

On 10/12/2017 at 12:04 PM, autobanned said:

why? does the tongue goes fly in mid air again?

There is indeed an issue with your new head default mesh, so I use the one from asmodian rig mod. For some reason, the new one break some of the vanilla animations, like "kiss the cheek". 

Tried same animations with same sims with the old version and it's working as intented. I think there is an issue with the jaw because the game recognize it as if it is the hips with your new version. So the one you posted probably need to be updated with the rig.

It doesn't fly in mid air tho, so it's attached and can be animated properly. There is just an issue when others sims want to touch any mouth/jaw.

So I think there is a problem with the head mesh:

Spoiler

10_12.17_23-10-27.thumb.png.7a636dda6d5b0ff3b3f9a7a4b8ea8bba.png

that weird arm glitch happens when the 3 files for the head are in my mod folder, not only when jogging with my dog but I also saw that while fishing,carrying food plates

so there might be some problem.

the rig I'm using is from the patreon version of WW so idk where exactly the problem is but I tested it without the 3 tongue files and my Sim is running without arm glitch

9 hours ago, khyan69 said:

There is indeed an issue with your new head default mesh, so I use the one from asmodian rig mod. For some reason, the new one break some of the vanilla animations, like "kiss the cheek". 

Tried same animations with same sims with the old version and it's working as intented. I think there is an issue with the jaw because the game recognize it as if it is the hips with your new version. So the one you posted probably need to be updated with the rig.

It doesn't fly in mid air tho, so it's attached and can be animated properly. There is just an issue when others sims want to touch any mouth/jaw.

6 hours ago, Buddy16 said:

Reveal hidden contents

that weird arm glitch happens when the 3 files for the head are in my mod folder, not only when jogging with my dog but I also saw that while fishing,carrying food plates

the rig I'm using is from the patreon version of WW so idk where exactly the problem is but I tested it without the 3 tongue files and my Sim is running without arm glitch

i will check it out this night after back from work...

20 hours ago, khyan69 said:

ok i have tested with older head replacement, new head replacement and one that i recreate head replacement

and all have same result. the animation work correctly. (i use "kiss cheek" and "caress cheek")

re-test by removing/renaming "the sims 4" folder, and reinstall only WW and head default replacement, still same result

one i noticed is, the initiator actor hand is clipping to receiver actor and i found out this because receiver actor using cc clothing. when changed to vanilla clothing, problem solved

example 

5a2fecec28a97_ccandnoncc.jpg.e10b915ca944aa94947ad1757f4a8e2b.jpg

*)not all cc clothing, but some cc clothing made initiator actor hand clipping

so if you have a picture or step for this break "kiss cheek" animation, that would be very helpfull for me to replicate the problem and find solution for it

here are video capture for testing (i use new head replacement, same version in dropbox) if you want to watch >> https://youtu.be/_RPQQYETf4o

18 hours ago, Buddy16 said:

Reveal hidden contents

hi buddy16

i need more information on this one,..

did this always happen or sometimes it glitch? and is it often or rarely?,

i have tested for last 3 hours play game, and it only once the glitch show up when the sims hold a book (his arm are raised), goes into CAS mode to change his cloth and but his arm goes to correct position. and after that this glitch didnt show up.

try back by reloading the game but the arm glitch didnt show up.

so i'm still not sure what causing this, because i edit the head sims part and not top sims part body, but i will look more on this

1 hour ago, autobanned said:

hi buddy16

i need more information on this one,..

did this always happen or sometimes it glitch? and is it often or rarely?,

i have tested for last 3 hours play game, and it only once the glitch show up when the sims hold a book (his arm are raised), goes into CAS mode to change his cloth and but his arm goes to correct position. and after that this glitch didnt show up.

try back by reloading the game but the arm glitch didnt show up.

so i'm still not sure what causing this, because i edit the head sims part and not top sims part body, but i will look more on this

that's somewhat of an weird glitch it happens all the time with my Sims but it's not happen with all clothes it's like some clothes are fine and the arm won't glitch out and then with other clothes it glitches out. like you can see in my picture that top make the arm glitch out.

also as you can see in the picture I posted it happens with base game clothes, so not related to bad cc or something and as I said the glitch stopped after I removed the 3 files that I'll need for the tongue

17 minutes ago, Buddy16 said:

that's somewhat of an weird glitch it happens all the time with my Sims but it's not happen with all clothes it's like some clothes are fine and the arm won't glitch out and then with other clothes it glitches out. like you can see in my picture that top make the arm glitch out.

also as you can see in the picture I posted it happens with base game clothes, so not related to bad cc or something and as I said the glitch stopped after I removed the 3 files that I'll need for the tongue

got that, i will look into it..