sims 4 tounge rigged

10 hours ago, tobisimmer said:

What happened to the blender file j really want it I have an idea I want to make it as a pose

blender only needed for animator/creator, so i didnt provide any download link to it. to avoid confusing.

i have seen many user copy the blender file to their sims4 mods folder....

you can use rig that already support for tongue and penis animation that provided by turbo in here : http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/149595607381/creating-basic-animations-in-blender

or by azmodan in here : https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4632-improved-male-rig-with-penis-bones-updated-17112017/

Just now, millionserved said:

Does Wicked Whims come with the tongue installed ingame or do we have to go into CAS to install the tongue for each outfit on our sim?

wickedwhims doesnt provided tongue (mesh needed, only provided bones only) you can download the mesh, the link is in first page

if you use head default replacement, then you dont have to equip it. (automatically equipped for every sim in your sims world)

but if you use accessories version, then you have to go to CAS and equip it for each outfit, for every sims that you wanna have tongue.

On 1/15/2019 at 4:20 AM, LoLka Kiss said:

hello, using the latest version of the language, drew attention to the fact that female characters seem to glitter in their mouth, after looking at it, men also have it, but less noticeable, is it possible to fix it?

try update it, i re-adjust specular mask and re-scale uvmap for mouth area

Spoiler

1.jpg.735fb41b5d81f5af33ece60d10b154c5.jpg

Spoiler

2.jpg.97d5aa977ecf84de61bc6398f945bba4.jpg

Spoiler

3.jpg.4d1dff96caa6749d718ea68c4c40285e.jpg

5 hours ago, autobanned said:

попробуйте обновить его, я перенастроил зеркальную маску и изменил масштаб uvmap для области рта

Выявить скрытое содержимое

1.jpg.735fb41b5d81f5af33ece60d10b154c5.jpg

2.jpg.97d5aa977ecf84de61bc6398f945bba4.jpg

3.jpg.4d1dff96caa6749d718ea68c4c40285e.jpg

updated, everything works as it should! thank you very much

On 1/21/2019 at 8:50 PM, artificiallvr said:

Hello, I've got a case of floating tongue after updating my WW to the latest version just now. I've tried updating all my other mods (including the tongue one), but it's still there. Is it possible to fix?

Thank you!

hi @artificiallvr

you have another custom sims rig, you have to find it and remove it.

see this post to see another custom sims rig mod >> https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-sims-4-tounge-rigged/?do=findComment&comment=2357397

I am having issues with my sims having no faces. However, it is interesting....... The sims that the game produces (i.e.: Bartender, Mail man), they have no face. Human sims and the Alien sims that have Human form has no face. My Vampire and Human form has a face. Can anyone tell me if I am missing or not inducing a certain file as far as my Aliens and Humans has no face? 

Thank You.

20190126_153915.jpg

20190126_153943.jpg

20190126_153956.jpg

20190126_154024.jpg

20190126_154059.jpg

2 hours ago, Fashion102 said:

I am having issues with my sims having no faces. However, it is interesting....... The sims that the game produces (i.e.: Bartender, Mail man), they have no face. Human sims and the Alien sims that have Human form has no face. My Vampire and Human form has a face. Can anyone tell me if I am missing or not inducing a certain file as far as my Aliens and Humans has no face?  

have you done batch fix using sims4 studio recently ?

see if head default replacement with tongue are in sims4studio backup folder.

redownload the file then copy it to sims4 mods folder (replace the file if asked)

Hello! I was looking everywhere on the internet these days for a split tongue (animated, not simple accesory) and remembered about your fantastic work. Would there be a possibility if you could make a split tongue version of your rigged tongue? Something like in the picture I attached... thank you!

d712a21ebbdd2c97baa81bf513ae37cd--tongue-piercings-body-piercings.jpg

15 hours ago, autobanned said:

have you done batch fix using sims4 studio recently ?

see if head default replacement with tongue are in sims4studio backup folder.

redownload the file then copy it to sims4 mods folder (replace the file if asked)

I have not. I will try it out, and get back to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

i've downloaded the tongue mod (head overwrite + sliders compability) a few weeks ago and all was fine. I could see the tongue in the head in first person mod. But since 2 days (maybe from an sims update) there is no tongue?! I've just reinstall the mod and nothing happend. Is this mod uncompatible with the recent version of Sims 4? 

8 hours ago, beachbabe1990 said:

Downloaded this and when I test it , it works but wont show up with animations help!

can you give me more detailed information?

what game version you have?

did you using head default replacement or tongue accessories ?

what animation you played ? ea animation or ww animation ? (no ea animation using tongue and not every ww animation using tongue)

8 hours ago, Dark0s said:

Hey,

i've downloaded the tongue mod (head overwrite + sliders compability) a few weeks ago and all was fine. I could see the tongue in the head in first person mod. But since 2 days (maybe from an sims update) there is no tongue?! I've just reinstall the mod and nothing happend. Is this mod uncompatible with the recent version of Sims 4? 

i tested in latest version of sims4 (PC 1.49.65.1020)

and it still works,

check if you have another mod that conflict with tongue mod (it could be a mod that use head default as a resource)

you could check it using s4ti (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-sims-4-tounge-rigged/?do=findComment&comment=2369730) or test it only using wickedwhims, tongue mod and animation clip that using tongue (relocate other mod to temporary folder)

1 hour ago, autobanned said:

you could check it using s4ti (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-sims-4-tounge-rigged/?do=findComment&comment=2369730) or test it only using wickedwhims, tongue mod and animation clip that using tongue (relocate other mod to temporary folder)

I've found the problem! I used in facedetails no ea eyelashes. I Just unchecked it and the tongue animations are visible now. Thx for the help :)

On 2/18/2019 at 6:12 AM, thrpurplequeen4 said:

I was so happy when I found out there is a tongue mod but the happiness was cut short when I opened the link, I have a problem with Dropbox and can't download anything from there :(

I am pretty sure it's awesome anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤️ !!! 

which site you would like to download from? i will try to upload it there

On 2/19/2019 at 2:11 AM, autobanned said:

which site you would like to download from? i will try to upload it there

That is so sweet of you, omg, you really don't have to... I am really touched LOL

I plan to use it as a default so I need:

- NANDONG_yfHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package.

- NANDONG_ymHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package.

And it also would be nice to have WW_Nandong_animations.

You can upload it here as I assume, I might be wrong but I can see you can attach files up to 100mb or is it like against the rules? I have no idea, to be honest. If not there is Google drive, Mediafire, and Onedrive also works just fine for me, any of the famous ones really. I am not sure why but Dropbox is the only site (that I know of) that doesn't work for me, it gives me an error whenever I try to download anything. But really, you don't have to at all. ❤️ 

8 hours ago, The Queer Fox said:

That is so sweet of you, omg, you really don't have to... I am really touched LOL

I plan to use it as a default so I need:

- NANDONG_yfHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package.

- NANDONG_ymHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package.

And it also would be nice to have WW_Nandong_animations.

You can upload it here as I assume, I might be wrong but I can see you can attach files up to 100mb or is it like against the rules? I have no idea, to be honest. If not there is Google drive, Mediafire, and Onedrive also works just fine for me, any of the famous ones really. I am not sure why but Dropbox is the only site (that I know of) that doesn't work for me, it gives me an error whenever I try to download anything. But really, you don't have to at all. ❤️ 

hei, dont worries, if i can do it, why not ? :D

here are the link :

google drive :

mediafire