Bimbo Aspirations and Trait for The Sims 4 (2020-05-30) [BROKEN]

Hey loving your mod, i wish there were more aspirations and traits  mods around, but i have one issue with it, i don't like the +2 permanent flirty buff , i like my sims having different emotions, always flirty get boring after a while.

Is it too much to ask a version without it? 

Anyway i'll try to take a look at the mod with the tool thing and see if i can get rid of it myself.

Also if you could create 1 more aspiration focused on prostitution it would be awesome.

People on this forum whine all the time we don't get much prostitution stuff so a prostitute aspiration would be appreciated a lot i think :).

Edit: lol can't even open your mod using that tool, i guess it's beyond my nonexistent modding skills xD.

Hey loving your mod, i wish there were more aspirations and traits mods around, but i have one issue with it, i don't like the +2 permanent flirty buff , i like my sims having different emotions, always flirty get boring after a while.

Anyway i'll try to take a look at the mod with the tool thing and see if i can get rid of it myself.

Also if you could create 1 more aspiration focused on prostitution it would be awesome.

People on this forum whine all the time we don't get much prostitution stuff so a prostitute aspiration would be appreciated a lot i think :).

Edit: lol can't even open your mod using that tool, i guess it's beyond my nonexistent modding skills xD.

Look into Sims 4 studio if you want to edit the mod. You can edit existing packages by opening them under Projects.

A prostitution trait is beyond my abilities. I am constrained by what the mod constructor tool allows or not.

Hey loving your mod, i wish there were more aspirations and traits mods around, but i have one issue with it, i don't like the +2 permanent flirty buff , i like my sims having different emotions, always flirty get boring after a while.

Look into Sims 4 studio if you want to edit the mod. You can edit existing packages by opening them under Projects.

A prostitution trait is beyond my abilities. I am constrained by what the mod constructor tool allows or not.

I mean a prostitute aspiration, you could do some limited editing of another of your aspiration, text and maybe some tweaked objectives and you are good to go :).

I managed to open with sims4studio and create a version with only +1 buff instead of +2,  but i tried to put the mood weight to 0 and i think it's always flirty now, no matter what you do.

How to remove the buff completely?

Edit: nevermind i don't see the trait text anymore in my +1 version so i definetely did something wrong. I guess i could just remove the bimbo trait when i don't want flirty buffs.

By the way yeah modding this game seems a nightmare all those strings and values xD.

I just checked the download and there are two packages inside the file.

The download itself is in 7z format. It is a compressed format like a zip file.

You will have to download the file, and extract the packages inside in order to install them in your Mods folder.

You can find a free, open source, 7z extractor here - http://www.7-zip.org/

Will there be a job for this trait or no?

Not unless someone comes up with a good tool to create new careers. Sims 4 modding is a nightmare without tools to automate certain things.

So this trait excels in naturism/exobitisism and sex. I know someone made a camgirl mod but it haven't been updated in a while. You can check into that when you get the time.

heres the line if interested:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4308-sims4careererotica/

I'm aware of career erotica and I wish I could take that on, but without a tool like the Mod constructor for traits, I will not be able to do much more than editing whatever text is already in that mod.

Adding new content to the sims is very convoluted. Everything is controlled by XML files with numerical values as references. Every text string, activity, whim, objects... everything has a unique numerical value and XML content attached to it.

it takes many steps to generate these unique values manually, and the XML file makes also references to other 'things' through their unique values.

I hope I am making sense... it is a bit of a mess at first glance.

As an example, here is a tutorial to simply search and replace text in the game (say, you want to replace 'Flirty' to 'Horny' in the main moods) - http://sims4studio.com/thread/7449/easily-replace-game-text-own

I don't necessarily call that 'easy'.

(in case anyone is interested) I've found a good buff and trait tutorial here:

http://simelicious.tumblr.com/post/155903522093/how-did-you-make-traits-im-trying-to-make-traits

Thank you! :)

I also found similar tutorial in simsvip.

Talk about buff autonomy....

I wonder how to make a sims to do certain interaction? Like woohoo or WW ask for sex?

The autonomy options​ in mod construction just allow to do autonomy based on trait.

Talk about buff autonomy....

I wonder how to make a sims to do certain interaction? Like woohoo or WW ask for sex?

The autonomy options​ in mod construction just allow to do autonomy based on trait.

Yeah i encountered the same problem when i tried to mess with mod constructor. Can't figure how to link wickedwims and basemental drugs with my mod...

Tried finding tutorials but found nothing. Sims4 modding is hard man, i'm used to paradox games (hoi4, ck2) that are ridicolously easy in comparison, you only have text files to mod....

How the girl knows who is the man ? Like if i'm a simboy and the girl has the bimbo trait , how we can make the girl submit to the boy ?

That’s beyond my capabilities.

It is up to you to role play how your bimbo behaves with other people.

Hum ok thanks btw , the mod is great :)

1200 downloads in 24 h? Yikes... That was unexpected :)

Not sure if this problem lies with this mod or if there is some other cause. However, I was testing out a character with the Bimbo aspiration at the Romance Festival and the two "first kisses" I got there did not count toward the "5 First Kisses" goal of this aspiration.

None of my first kisses counted. Do you actually have to be "happy" for the "admire yourself in the mirror 5 times" goal? Cause it's nearly impossible with the bimbo trait cause she's flirty 24/7

I noticed the same thing in my tests... what passes as a trigger for these events is not always what the description of the trigger says.

I got some first kisses to register and not others. Similarly, you can have multiple dialogues in the same flirty conversation register as 'flirty conversations'. I am still trying to figure this out.

Zerbu is supposedly working on a bigger and better tool for traits and aspirations, so we will see what happens when it is released.

Hi there! This is a great mod

I was actually able to make the first kisses count. I just had to wait for the "First Kiss" noodles to disappear before having another first kiss.

Also, I can't complete the 5 satisfied woohoos. I've tried to wait for the moodlets to disappear, i've tried with WW and nothing.

Thanks very much at skyrimII for this greatful mod. i have only just the strange problem that the trait is not displayed (in Relationships) for my and all other sims (also after when i ask other Sims to get to know) in the game. it might be due to the fact that I play with a german version? I have the same Problem with new traits mods from the website modthesims, (like sweet, immortal or guitar legend trait etc).

PS: Sorry for my poor (google translator) English. :blush:

Thanks very much at skyrimII for this greatful mod. i have only just the strange problem that the trait is not displayed (in Relationships) for my and all other sims (also after when i ask other Sims to get to know) in the game. it might be due to the fact that I play with a german version? I have the same Problem with new traits mods from the website modthesims, (like sweet, immortal or guitar legend trait etc).

PS: Sorry for my poor (google translator) English. :blush:

I have only the english version of the game, but i think that every mod without a translation has no text in game if you have a non-english version of the game. 

You can find german translations for wickedwims and basemental drugs on this website i think, but of course most mods don't get translated. If you want to play with gameplay mods i suggest you change language in english, even if you don't know english well no big deal, you can guess stuff from the icons and previous playing time with the german version :).