Bimbo Aspirations and Trait for The Sims 4 (2020-05-30) [BROKEN]

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2018 at 3:16 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am taking some time over the holidays to rebuild my list of mods for the Sims and get a playable game again, so I won't be able to test my mod again for a few days, but LolotteJ confirmed it is working for her when she provided the French translation above.

question when we put the trait does our character will like ur character sexy ? or no we need to make it ?

31 minutes ago, AlexTheFun said:

question when we put the trait does our character will like ur character sexy ? or no we need to make it ?

If I understand what you are asking, the mod will not change the appearance of sims and make them sexier, that’s up to you.

What the mod does is give you a trait with tasks to accomplish in order to become a flirty, dumb bimbo.

Hi DeepBlueFrog! I was trying to use your trait which I liked but I had a problem with one I guess because of my bad English, I wanted to know if you could explain better for me. As I said I'm just proving it and I guess that because of my mishandling of the English I had a doubt/problem:
In the aspiration of "become a bimbo fuck doll" in "flirtatious" I do not understand the 3rd requirement ("attend the romance festival") so I would be grateful if you or someone could tell me what action or actions need to be taken within the romance festival to complete this task.  I've tried to go to the romance festival with the state of mind in "joker" and make jokes but I don't think that's what the task is all about, right? since it's not complete and my poor English is probably fooling me.

Romance 1.png

Romance 2.png

Sorry for the inconveniences

1 hour ago, QuasarInTheSpace said:

Hi DeepBlueFrog! I was trying to use your trait which I liked but I had a problem with one I guess because of my bad English, I wanted to know if you could explain better for me. As I said I'm just proving it and I guess that because of my mishandling of the English I had a doubt/problem:
In the aspiration of "become a bimbo fuck doll" in "flirtatious" I do not understand the 3rd requirement ("attend the romance festival") so I would be grateful if you or someone could tell me what action or actions need to be taken within the romance festival to complete this task.  I've tried to go to the romance festival with the state of mind in "joker" and make jokes but I don't think that's what the task is all about, right? since it's not complete and my poor English is probably fooling me.

Romance 1.png

Romance 2.png

Sorry for the inconveniences

Strange.. I thought I had removed that step. is it possible you have an old version?

If it is still there, it should just be about going to the romance festival and letting it complete to the end (no leaving early).

16 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Strange.. I thought I had removed that step. is it possible you have an old version?

If it is still there, it should just be about going to the romance festival and letting it complete to the end (no leaving early).

Thanks, I donwload again and you were right, I'm having a old version

I'm trying my hand at the Mod Constructor and the lack of documentation can make things complicated. OP, I believe you used it for this mod? Would you mind telling me if you managed to hook Mod Constructor and WickedWhims? I mainly have 2 things in mind:

- Did you manage to somehow count the number of times the Sim had sex?

- Did you manage to manipulate the "horny" emotion at the Mod Constructor?

Many thanks!

8 hours ago, Grom424 said:

I'm trying my hand at the Mod Constructor and the lack of documentation can make things complicated. OP, I believe you used it for this mod? Would you mind telling me if you managed to hook Mod Constructor and WickedWhims? I mainly have 2 things in mind:

- Did you manage to somehow count the number of times the Sim had sex?

- Did you manage to manipulate the "horny" emotion at the Mod Constructor?

Many thanks!

I used an older version of the Mod Constructor. I have not used the latest version yet.

I did not hook the mod into WhickedWhims. All I did was use base game effects that, in turn, WhickedWhims picks up for its own mechanics.

I could not get the number of times someone has sex other than counting the number of WhooHoos and hoping WW counts them as well. I also used First Kisses as a marker.

You should be able to manipulate the Flirty levels in Mod Constructor. That is something from the base game, not from WW.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/6/2019 at 8:37 PM, LinksSword said:

Would a sims 3 version of this mod be possible? with kinkyworld.

Unfortunately, I can't answer that since i don't have Sims 3 installed and I have no idea what modding looks like for it.

If The Sims 3 has an aspiration system that can be modded, I suppose this kind of mod is possible in theory.

2 hours ago, LinksSword said:

I am thinking of buying sims 4 just for this mod alone, Would the sims 4 plus seasons be enough for this mod? 

I tried to keep the mod separate from any extension so it should still work with the plain version of the game.

That said , I can't promise it will work 100% since I do have many of the extensions in my game and I don't have time to test without any mod.

Maybe someone in your situation can comment if the mod works for them.

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I tried to keep the mod separate from any extension so it should still work with the plain version of the game.

That said , I can't promise it will work 100% since I do have many of the extensions in my game and I don't have time to test without any mod.

Maybe someone in your situation can comment if the mod works for them.

It's a real pain when it comes to sims mods when they require dlc, sims 3 alone i probably spent over 100 dollars. I will take your word for it that it works with the base game, Hasn't anyone here complained about the mod not working without dlc on here? if you can't recall anything i'm sure that it will work.

All I know is currently this mod does not work well with the mod "Hoe it up", but the only real issue I've seen is that when you have both, you cant level up the prostitution or stripping skills that come with hoe it up. I hope one day the two will work together, I miss having this mod a lot. 

Btw I have a shit ton of mods (23.1 GB worth) and this was the only one I saw issues with personally. 

3 hours ago, pandaling said:

All I know is currently this mod does not work well with the mod "Hoe it up", but the only real issue I've seen is that when you have both, you cant level up the prostitution or stripping skills that come with hoe it up. I hope one day the two will work together, I miss having this mod a lot. 

Btw I have a shit ton of mods (23.1 GB worth) and this was the only one I saw issues with personally. 

what packs are you using, i'd like a good starter and the best packs that adds the most personality to this mod.

On 2/14/2019 at 6:07 PM, LinksSword said:

what packs are you using, i'd like a good starter and the best packs that adds the most personality to this mod.

Xpacks? Hmm, I think maybe Get Famous would be a good one to go with this mod if maybe you want her to be famous for being a bit of a hoe (can get fame with like simstagram and stuff) lol Also the mod doesn't alter the appearance, those are just sims he made. There are body sliders out there that enable you to make the breasts and all that bigger, it's somewhere on this site, there might be a few. I can't personally remember the name of mine.

If you need good sites for CC, id recommend The sims Resource and Sims Dom and of course here is better for the more adult things. Sims Dom is especially good for non adult CC, many people submit CC they find in all sorts of places, mainly Tumblr, so it's all in one spot and you don't have to go through posts on tumblr that are wrongly tagged with no CC (huge pet peeve of mine). Anyway, I hope that helps. If you're anything like me you'll probably spend days looking for as much CC as you can before playing lol Just make sure when you add any script mods (sometimes clothing and etc can cause issues at times) that you run the game before adding too much to see if there are any issues.

Get MC Command Center though for sure. It's super helpful.