Bimbo Aspirations and Trait for The Sims 4 (2020-05-30) [BROKEN]

ok but still i wonder where the wink one is like in your images lol

The pink haired one is in the pack - she is named Leanna Dupre. I can't remember where I got her hair style.

The one getting fucked is also in the pack, with a purple t-shirt (second from the last in the picture) - her name is Zoe Kalani. 

She has a retro 'Betty Paige' hairstyle in my game (https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-hair-hairstyles-female/title/hair-bettie-page-01/id/1325799/).

post-159469-0-96046700-1507770769_thumb.jpg

post-159469-0-99675900-1507771004_thumb.jpg

The first one is Leanna as I said above. The other one is Candy and also in my pack.

You will have to import them to your game and cudtomize them yourself. I can only provide the base character. Things like clothes and hairstyles have to be downloaded separately.

The first one is Leanna as I said above. The other one is Candy and also in my pack.

You will have to import them to your game and cudtomize them yourself. I can only provide the base character. Things like clothes and hairstyles have to be downloaded separately.

ok thanks 

what's the new itsbluefrog household girlfriends file? Tried to put into the mods folder since it's a .package file, but the game won't start, say it's a corrupted package

Thanks for pointing that out.

I removed the .package option since it is not working, and I updated the Installation instructions on the download page.

The zip file includes lose files meant to be imported with The Sims 4 Tray Importer utility.

You have to install that utility first, and then Import the household into your personal gallery in order to access the sims.

Here is an article about that utility, with a link to the Mac version as well.

how do i import them then?

Read the links just above.

You have to install and run the Sims 4 Tray Importer tool and use it to import my zip file with the household.

That will add the household to your personal area in your gallery.

Once imported, Open the game, go into the gallery and import the household into your game.

I'm also having the issue where I go on a perfect date and it doesn't count toward the aspiration.

I have all the current DLC installed, including Get Together.

I'm also having the issue where I go on a perfect date and it doesn't count toward the aspiration.

I have all the current DLC installed, including Get Together.

I don't have any of the DLCs, and I don't cannot advance at all. "Get Together" is mandatory, or no?

Something wrong with this mode now most dates just finishes suddenly as unsuccessful without any reason!

Is your character a teenager ? If not, my explanation will be useless, but if she is, then I had the same issue. Fact is, when you're trying to date using a teenage character (after having enabled the option in Wicked Whims' menu), then in the phone menu you should have two buttons to set a date. One that will not work (clicking on it won't do anything, I guess it's the button that's created by default by the game, which would then be disabled for teenagers) and an other button just under the first, that will work (I guess this one is created by Wicked Whims). And I think this is the issue, there must be a conflict between this mod and Wicked Whims' option to enable teenagers to have dates.

One way to enable your character to go on dates that won't instantly turn into failures for no reasons would be take control of an adult Sim and invite your teenage character on a date using the default option on the phone to do this.

I hope my explanation wasn't too messy and that it will be useful, if not to you, at least to someone else.

PS: I still have the issue of perfect dates not being taken into account for the aspiration... And I've got the Get Together DLC, don't know if that's a bad or a good thing.

I am making progress playing through all milestones to make sure they work at least once but I am getting into some unexpected issues.

Twice now, I got a particular condition to work out only to be erased soon after.

For example, trying to count hugs or kisses works fine - the number increments after a hug or a kiss... but within a couple of minutes, that number goes down to 0.

So I have to find something else to test for.