Install MC Command Center or not?

Install or not install  

1,901 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have it installed when you play

Even before Wicked Whims, I couldn't play without MCCC. Looking at the functions they alter, I've not seen anything particularly conflicting between MCCC+ and Wicked Whims, since Wicked Whims essentially acts as more of a script add on and most of its settings are specific to functionalities of it's own script, less manipulating the game script (aside from functions like nudity and jealousy settings). As previously noted, pregnancy and relationship settings in Wicked Whims refer to WW animation and don't affect vanilla Woohoo. Simple example, even if you're running menstrual cycle pregnancy settings in WW and your sim is on her period showing 0% fertility, the "Try for Baby" Woohoo interaction will still have an 80% chance of pregnancy (if using EA default) or the percent chance set in MCCC WooHoo, the two settings function separately from one another. I'm pretty sure Turbodriver has even stated that Wicked Whims is tested for compatibility with MCCC (not sure if that includes MCCC Woohoo).

I'll be honest, I'm more concerned with the Polyamory and relationship jealousy functions being incompatible between the two mods than anything Pregnancy-related. (found this post while trying to pin down a non-intrusive error that keeps getting caught by WW and that was a hunch I was exploring, but to be fair, I run so many mods and CC that I can't function without a mod manager anymore >_>)

• 2 months later...

I am having the two mods MC Command Center and Wicked Whims conflict with each other. I spent hours going through my mods trying to find what was causing the errors. It was the last thing I expected and last to check. I have only those mods installed right now and I still get last exceptions. I have version 1.5

• 2 weeks later...

I just tried MCCC. While it is useful, I am getting some weirdness with WickedWhims. During as sex scene between my PC and 1 other person, if I get asked by another sim to join, the WW controls kind of break. If I accept, I can't control the animations, it simply doesn't give me the option to select an animation. If I reject, the game thinks that I accepted, so it gives me animation selection for a threesome, even though there are still only 2 people in the scene. And if I select a threesome animation, the whole scene just stops. I don't get any error messages, it just stops.

So with that annoying issue, MCCC is gone. Unless someone knows how to fix this.

Ever since I found out about MCCC almost immediately after TS4 launched I've been using Control Center, can't imagine playing the game w/o it, for too long... I have to when there is a major update that breaks the mod, duh. But for the most part, MCCC gives me God Like power over my Sims, I need that. Every game since TS1 I've loved being a control freak, LOL. I'm not like that IRL at all, Guess I needed a way to get that out of me, and MCCC does it. Recently got into WW & CNWW and MCCC makes it even more interesting. I wish I knew of CNWW & WW earlier, not sure how I heard of it either, I guess I stumbled onto this website..

On 7/10/2019 at 2:04 PM, rottenpickle said:

I just tried MCCC. While it is useful, I am getting some weirdness with WickedWhims. During as sex scene between my PC and 1 other person, if I get asked by another sim to join, the WW controls kind of break. If I accept, I can't control the animations, it simply doesn't give me the option to select an animation. If I reject, the game thinks that I accepted, so it gives me animation selection for a threesome, even though there are still only 2 people in the scene. And if I select a threesome animation, the whole scene just stops. I don't get any error messages, it just stops.

So with that annoying issue, MCCC is gone. Unless someone knows how to fix this.

is the animation a very old (outdated) file?

On 7/10/2019 at 3:04 PM, rottenpickle said:

MCCC doesn't have anything to do with controlling WW sex or animations.

Sounds like something is not up to date.

MCCC + WW works fine for me.

Long as you don't use the MCCC Whoohoo module.

And if you change pregnancy time in MCCC, just make sure the WW setting matches.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2019 at 6:51 PM, nokoru said:

i have this household and at first they all could have babies but now they cant! i think mc and ww have some problem while maing mbabies sometimes.

Yes MCCC does have pregnancy settings and most are for controlling EA random pregnancies/marriage/genders, etc.

Sometimes the game generates too many babies too fast and you end up with an overpopulation problem real quickly.

It does have many other features but it's kind of tricky to get all the settings just right.

• 2 months later...

I usually just use it to remove sim teens from school. Those are no place for smart people. By the time college rolls around they can actually excel in this big brain world and graduate on top cause they spent their time mastering their available skillset instead of coming home doing homework and dinner then going to bed.

Other than that, I'm not really sure how the rest of mccc affects my game.