Install MC Command Center or not?

Install or not install  

1,901 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have it installed when you play

so looking at the mod i feel really overwhelmed by it and wonder if the "mc pregnancy" would affect whickedwhims and mostly wondering how many people use it and is it really worth it? oh and also is there really no story progression for npc"s? oh and how would mc woohoo and whickedwhims work together?

To be honest it looks like a lot more updates to keep track of lol!

I've never tried it as I'm pretty new to mods still and quite happy with my game as I rarely get exceptions despite a shit ton of cc,

I've heard that there can be conflicts with Wickedwhims but I couldnt say that it's either mods fault

but a result of various other script and behaviour mods installed with this pairing,

The problem is when different mods are trying to manipulate the same resources,

For example, Wickedwhims will handle romantic, incest and adults/teens relationships so a mod like "freelove" or "inteen" would clash as they would be trying to alter the same scripts

MCC could be helpful to you but at first maybe try not alter too much woohoo and pregnancy stuff

i think mc pregnancy/wohoo affect to vanilla wohoo, and ww only affect to ww wohoo, 

like if you setting pregnancy percentage 100% on mccc while 0% on wickedwhims, then you use wohoo vanila (try for baby in game), then your female sim will have 100% she is going to be pregnant. but if you use wickedwhims wohoo (sex climax vaginal animation) then your female sim will have 0% she is going to be pregnant.

correct me if i'm wrong ...

btw,... i'm installed both 

When I first heard about it I thought it would be waaaay too intense, but now that I use it, I can't play without it! It's such a great mod that helps you control so many aspects of the game that honestly should be controllable, and I LOVE how it allows your townies to make their own generations to your liking, to keep things realistic (in so many of my old games, after a certain number of generations basically the only people in my town were old people and my sims' cousins and so forth (not a great marriage pool y'know?) but with this mod you can ensure so many things. 

I also love the fact that you can dictate certain body proportions. So many townies come out looking not masculine or feminine at all because their genetics are completely random, but in real life females tend to have narrower shoulders, wider hips, smaller arms and forearms, smaller necks less muscle tone, and tend to be shorter than males. This helps you to set the ranges for male and female body parts upon auto-generation which I find ESSENTIAL. Also, since I use the height slider mod that is based on foot size, controlling foot size ranges for males and females helps to ensure that males are (on average) taller than females. It makes sooo many things sooo much easier it's an amazing mod

so i guess now im wondering if  mc woohoo conflicts with whickedwhims,so should i install mc woohoo if i have whickedwhims?

If you're worried about it, you can choose to leave the MC Woohoo and pregnancy settings alone and only use ww settings. By doing this, WW is the only thing that will affect pregnancy and woohoo chances or vice versa. I think if you make opposite settings for the same interaction on both of the mods there will be a conflict but otherwise no. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/24/2017 at 5:58 PM, ebonyx said:

When I first heard about it I thought it would be waaaay too intense, but now that I use it, I can't play without it! It's such a great mod that helps you control so many aspects of the game that honestly should be controllable, and I LOVE how it allows your townies to make their own generations to your liking, to keep things realistic (in so many of my old games, after a certain number of generations basically the only people in my town were old people and my sims' cousins and so forth (not a great marriage pool y'know?) but with this mod you can ensure so many things. 

I also love the fact that you can dictate certain body proportions. So many townies come out looking not masculine or feminine at all because their genetics are completely random, but in real life females tend to have narrower shoulders, wider hips, smaller arms and forearms, smaller necks less muscle tone, and tend to be shorter than males. This helps you to set the ranges for male and female body parts upon auto-generation which I find ESSENTIAL. Also, since I use the height slider mod that is based on foot size, controlling foot size ranges for males and females helps to ensure that males are (on average) taller than females. It makes sooo many things sooo much easier it's an amazing mod

If you're worried about it, you can choose to leave the MC Woohoo and pregnancy settings alone and only use ww settings. By doing this, WW is the only thing that will affect pregnancy and woohoo chances or vice versa. I think if you make opposite settings for the same interaction on both of the mods there will be a conflict but otherwise no. 

I don't install the mcwoohoo files, seems to to run just fine without them

• 3 weeks later...

I really love the mod when it works correctly. I constantly get a very long warning/error message that continuously pops up saying...

"LAST EXCEPTION CAUGHT BY MCCC A script error has been logged to the LastException.txt file located in the Sims 4 folder. The error almost always happens as a result of bad or out-of-date mods or CC, but sometimes it can be an EA script error as well. It will continue to happen until the mods or cc are removed or updated. In the Troubleshooting documentation on the Tumblr help section, there is a suggestion on how to track-down bad or out of date custom content.  Thanks!"

Without the MCCC mod my game operates without any error message popping up. I tried downloading the MCCC mod without the woohoo file s and still the error persists. The game still runs, but the constant non-stop pop ups is annoying and I wish I could figure out what is conflicting to get it to stop. Any help is appreciated!

1 hour ago, Theo King said:

I really love the mod when it works correctly. I constantly get a very long warning/error message that continuously pops up saying...

"LAST EXCEPTION CAUGHT BY MCCC A script error has been logged to the LastException.txt file located in the Sims 4 folder. The error almost always happens as a result of bad or out-of-date mods or CC, but sometimes it can be an EA script error as well. It will continue to happen until the mods or cc are removed or updated. In the Troubleshooting documentation on the Tumblr help section, there is a suggestion on how to track-down bad or out of date custom content.  Thanks!"

Without the MCCC mod my game operates without any error message popping up. I tried downloading the MCCC mod without the woohoo file s and still the error persists. The game still runs, but the constant non-stop pop ups is annoying and I wish I could figure out what is conflicting to get it to stop. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks to a couple folks on the MCCC site https://discord.gg/AUJ8RAa I was shown the issue and I was able to fix it! The Inkkan hot tub that I previously downloaded was the problem. I deleted that custom content item from my mods folder and no more error pop ups. Hope this helps others!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2017 at 3:58 PM, ebonyx said:

Also, since I use the height slider mod that is based on foot size, controlling foot size ranges for males and females helps to ensure that males are (on average) taller than females. 

How much does the height mess with animations? If you just use a bit does it make them visibly janky?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2017 at 3:58 PM, ebonyx said:

I have found that while it can be annoying to have to update mods they are overwhelming the reason I enjoy playing Sims. I have added a picture of my Mods file folder to show you what I do to make it easier to locate files that are needing to be updated.  I keep the "MC" files in the folder alone as required in instructions and the "WW" in the file alone as suggested. I have the folder "1 Traits Modifications" folder that holds all my animations and any mod that changes the way a sim/objects interact in the game. The other folders are strictly custom content (furniture/clothing/hair). When a patch comes through, I read the patch notes and you can generally determine which mods will be affected. The two major mods MC and WW are updated very quickly after a patch. If the patch is large and hits the majority of my mods I just don't play for a couple of days while I look through my folders for problem files and check and update them accordingly. If I can't wait any longer to play I remove all the non-updated mods and keep them in a folder on my desktop and occasionally keep an eye on the ones that I am missing the most. I find this is a great way to weed out mods that aren't as important that might be overkill or no longer necessary.  Once you experience the game with Mods you will find you are more annoyed when a patch comes out at the Sims franchise, not the modding community. It is definitely worth the extra work and once you get used to doing it, it isn't so overwhelming. If you google the patch notes look for sites that list broken mods. This is super helpful as well as the community keeps you updated as to what is and isn't working.  I started out slow with Mods in Sims 3 after being apprehensive about bringing issues into my game and now I am a mod downloading maniac.  Once you get used to it you will find that Sims 4 Tray Importer, Sims Studio 4 and ((Mod Conflict Detector (Only for a Corrupt or Duplicate file)) are useful tools for keeping your mods and custom content folders clean and updated. Just remember not to add folders inside or with-in folders in your Mods folder. They all need to be in a folder inside Mods and not buried inside other folders. Also, make sure you have a folder with your most recent saves copied that are not located in your Sims folders (I keep mine on my desktop). If you run into a problem that really screws up your game you can always close out and go back to a clean save.

Mods Folder Example.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I use WickedWhims and some parts of the command center without issues.

I'd love to use the MCCC Woohoo but only for the nude in sauna and massage options but every time I tried to use it my sims still wear towels in sauna and during massages.

I think there is a conflict with the naturism & exhibition settings of WickedWhims ... but I'm not sure :-/

May someone help me ??

On 9/22/2017 at 10:33 PM, gizmo1206 said:

so looking at the mod i feel really overwhelmed by it and wonder if the "mc pregnancy" would affect whickedwhims and mostly wondering how many people use it and is it really worth it? oh and also is there really no story progression for npc"s? oh and how would mc woohoo and whickedwhims work together?

It deals with try for a baby and risky woohoo and so much more. You can max all your skills at once. You can cheat your career progression. You can cheat your relationship level with other Sims (Friendship and Romantic.) If you're impatient you can have the friendly and observation rewards from aspiration store learn a Sims traits and cheat your leve;l up or down depending on what you want to achieve for story in game. Set the settings for MC Command Center to your liking. If your Sim ends up pregnant whether its through sex or woohoo you can change pregnancy phase, number and gender of offspring. You can choose teen pregnancy and a lot of other things. It plays very well with Wicked Whims.  I have had zero conflicts because I run both mods. I would get rid of all my CC Content before getting rid of The Command Center. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2018 at 11:48 PM, Khyttyn said:

It deals with try for a baby and risky woohoo and so much more. You can max all your skills at once. You can cheat your career progression. You can cheat your relationship level with other Sims (Friendship and Romantic.) If you're impatient you can have the friendly and observation rewards from aspiration store learn a Sims traits and cheat your leve;l up or down depending on what you want to achieve for story in game. Set the settings for MC Command Center to your liking. If your Sim ends up pregnant whether its through sex or woohoo you can change pregnancy phase, number and gender of offspring. You can choose teen pregnancy and a lot of other things. It plays very well with Wicked Whims.  I have had zero conflicts because I run both mods. I would get rid of all my CC Content before getting rid of The Command Center. 

I totally agree! Command Center is essential even more than the CC content.

• 4 months later...
On 9/24/2017 at 11:29 AM, autobanned said:

i think mc pregnancy/wohoo affect to vanilla wohoo, and ww only affect to ww wohoo, 

like if you setting pregnancy percentage 100% on mccc while 0% on wickedwhims, then you use wohoo vanila (try for baby in game), then your female sim will have 100% she is going to be pregnant. but if you use wickedwhims wohoo (sex climax vaginal animation) then your female sim will have 0% she is going to be pregnant.

correct me if i'm wrong ...

btw,... i'm installed both 

thanks for this information.after the most mods like slower time, decay mods and sleep in same bed,nude sauna etc. is broken i will try the McCommand and mcWhooho together with WW and give this "monsterMod" a try

• 1 month later...
On 9/22/2017 at 10:33 PM, gizmo1206 said:

It's a really convenient mod, but you don't need it. I personally found out that I only just need the UI Cheats Extensions mod and I don't mind entering in a few commands manually on occasion. My biggest issue with MCCC is that it doesn't handle teen pregnancy very well, e.g. if a female teen gets pregnant her belly doesn't expand. I don't know why this happens and I've tested this a few times already with both game and MCCC fully updated. Oh well, I've gotten frustrated enough not to bother with it anymore.

9 minutes ago, HentaiGnome said:

It's a really convenient mod, but you don't need it. I personally found out that I only just need the UI Cheats Extensions mod and I don't mind entering in a few commands manually on occasion. My biggest issue with MCCC is that it doesn't handle teen pregnancy very well, e.g. if a female teen gets pregnant her belly doesn't expand. I don't know why this happens and I've tested this a few times already with both game and MCCC fully updated. Oh well, I've gotten frustrated enough not to bother with it anymore.

I personally cannot play the game without MCCC + McWoohoo, I use it to control the thin/fat levels, population control, automatically having sims move house and find relations, teen pregnancy's which for me I have no problems, bellys all work fine during pregnancy phase's. I also use it to manage clothing so randoms don't wear CC that looks stupid with their outfits and other things. With the auto-enable cheats scripts too really makes it a lot simpler when you want to have full control of the story you're creating in your game.