Skarrds Panty & Bra & Garter belts (Minor Update Nov 9th 2023)

8 hours ago, Robert Monotoli said:

These set looked great. Very good designs. Good job.

This is probably a long shot, as I understand that making such versions is a bit more complicated but do you have any plans to make opened version of the bras? By that, I mean like this where the entire breasts are completely exposed but the bras is still on, just underneath them with straps still on shoulders. I've always liked how they framed the breasts, similar to how garter belt framed the vagina.

Thank you! And I hear ya. The closest I got to that would be Brassier_16. If I end up getting time to do a few more sets I will. I've got a few new items made here, just haven't much time lately!!

On 11/9/2018 at 11:50 PM, skarrd said:

Thank you! And I hear ya. The closest I got to that would be Brassier_16. If I end up getting time to do a few more sets I will. I've got a few new items made here, just haven't much time lately!!

You're welcome! Understood, no problem. Take your time. I think such open versions of these bras would be quite erotic, to say at least. Whenever you can. Good luck and keep up the excellent work!

• 9 months later...
11 hours ago, hollowlunaticlol said:

I have a little problem. So, when i wear open bra on sim - nipples vanish, it's just change my sim skin to default. What could i change it?

It's very unlikely that the bra's would "knock off" nipples. Unless they are wearable nipples. I would keep looking for another cause.

• 5 months later...

Major update. All files are being reworked and merged in to one convenient file: Skarrds_Panty&Bras

They are now compatible with WickedWhims and will appear underneath female sims clothing. (use command: ww.random_sims_underwear force )

If you were using my old files, I would suggest deleting the following files (not necessary) Skarrds_Brassiers_03 Skarrds_Brassiers_12 Skarrds_Brassiers_17 Skarrds_Brassiers_27 Skarrds_Brassiers_21 Skarrds_Brassiers_22 Skarrds_Panties_02 Skarrds_Panties_12 Skarrds_Panties_16 

Skarrds_Panties_24 Skarrds_Panties_27 Skarrds_Panties_19

Included in file so far:

set01.png.64129a03c7e721d9d1fbd1a037c197f0.pngset02.png.159c052e8afb144289c29e3bc606c35a.pngset03.png.aa0997097e9caa5a0dde730a53b2b09c.pngset04.png.d7d7ef59fae4169ecab7ed9aeecb04e7.pngset05.png.1cb4cafe04ddcd8f1fac6d6724b51664.pngset06.png.6ab9b1b6659d097640097e8d19ab96e2.png

download from first post

Did you also configured not matching color sets using 3.0 version underwear? I got this set after randomization:

Spoiler

111.jpg

I checked your XML files and found this set in Skarrd:Skarrds_PB_Set_03:

Spoiler

<T>
      <T n="cas_part_raw_display_name">SPBS_B17_P11_C2</T>
      <T n="cas_part_author">Skarrd</T>
      <T n="cas_part_type">UNDERWEAR_FEMALE</T>
      <T n="cas_part_ids">15011077981939490465, 10387055723276813990</T>
    </T>

But this panties is Skarrds_Panties_11 from v.3 and besides, its color doesn't match this bra... so I can't understand why did you configure such set?

3 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Thank you @skarrd! I was long waiting for the WW compatibility update of your underwear and for matching underwear sets. I really appreciate you did this and hope to see more of your wonderful works! :thumbsup:

Lots more on the way! Thanks for the comment and help @wild_guy getting me started on that.

2 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Did you also configured not matching color sets using 3.0 version underwear? I got this set after randomization:

Reveal hidden contents

111.jpg

I checked your XML files and found this set in Skarrd:Skarrds_PB_Set_03:

Reveal hidden contents

<T>
      <T n="cas_part_raw_display_name">SPBS_B17_P11_C2</T>
      <T n="cas_part_author">Skarrd</T>
      <T n="cas_part_type">UNDERWEAR_FEMALE</T>
      <T n="cas_part_ids">15011077981939490465, 10387055723276813990</T>
    </T>

But this panties is Skarrds_Panties_11 from v.3 and besides, its color doesn't match this bra... so I can't understand why did you configure such set?

Ah yes.. ok. so.. I mention in the first post:

If you were using my old files, I would suggest deleting the following files (not necessary) Skarrds_Brassiers_03 Skarrds_Brassiers_12 Skarrds_Brassiers_17 Skarrds_Brassiers_27 Skarrds_Brassiers_21 Skarrds_Brassiers_22 Skarrds_Panties_02 Skarrds_Panties_12 Skarrds_Panties_16 

once that's done I imagine the sets will work better. On top of that these files are prepared for other updates that are coming so there might be weird sets until a certain point. This is just the first update. I've only done a handful of colors for the new ones. And as these get updated the old files should probably be removed as I go. (but for those using the older files, there will be some variety loss.)

13 hours ago, skarrd said:

Ah yes.. ok. so.. I mention in the first post:

Yes, I removed the files you mentioned but the set I got uses the old version panties that aren't recommended for removal, that's why I was confused.

13 hours ago, skarrd said:

On top of that these files are prepared for other updates that are coming so there might be weird sets until a certain point. This is just the first update. I've only done a handful of colors for the new ones. And as these get updated the old files should probably be removed as I go. (but for those using the older files, there will be some variety loss.)

Alright, looking forward for the coming updates then, thanks for the clarification.

34 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Hey @skarrd. I have noticed that some of your underwear creates a surplus underwear category in CAS:

Hide contents

11.jpg

To remove the duplicated category you have to apply Sims4Studio batch fix:

Hide contents

22.jpg

This will fix and save your packages.

Oh no way! Hey.. thanks for that. So... this is maybe occurring when I merge the packages? Man, just when I think I've got everything figured out. I will go through a play test before future releases for sure from now on. 

1 hour ago, skarrd said:

So... this is maybe occurring when I merge the packages?

No, merging does not deal with that, it's absolutely safe. I can't say for sure but I think the reason can be in how an underwear package (individual package, not the merged one) was created initially i.e. what was taken as a base. Sometimes I faced this issue before after downloading some pretty old underwear CC. Maybe there were some changes in the game once ago, I don't know. But I never get this issue while creating new packages using S4S options.

2 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Excellent! Thank you :thumbsup:

Should I remove some more of the old version files?

When I updated the post, I swear I wrote out the files that should be removed at this point. (eventually all should go) Stand by while I write it out again.

@wild_guy

As of Feb 15 2020 please remove old files:

Skarrds_Brassiers_03, Skarrds_Brassiers_12, Skarrds_Brassiers_13, Skarrds_Brassiers_14, Skarrds_Brassiers_17, Skarrds_Brassiers_21, Skarrds_Brassiers_22, Skarrds_Brassiers_24, Skarrds_Brassiers_27

Skarrds_Panties_02, Skarrds_Panties_12, Skarrds_Panties_15, Skarrds_Panties_16, Skarrds_Panties_19, Skarrds_Panties_20, Skarrds_Panties_21, Skarrds_Panties_24, Skarrds_Panties_27

13 hours ago, TheGreenMage said:

Love these, would like to see an accessory addon so I can use them under clothing.

Thanks for the comment! I've actually been making some of these as accessories. I will release them for sure. Is the consensus: Bra -> Gloves  &  Panties -> Tights?

25 minutes ago, alexbsh32rus said:

Take your look at this

image.png.29a3dd541c5c44ae70968f115bb0757f.png

The rest of stuff from this collection is OK. But most part of 3.0 and older bottoms has the same issue.

Thanks for the pic. So the undies are making the hands reposition themselves? And it's not caused by height sliders or anything like that? Does anyone know how to fix this?