Skarrds Panty & Bra & Garter belts (Minor Update Nov 9th 2023)

5 hours ago, skarrd said:

Yes the garters are temporarily done while they get sorted. I wanted to eliminate confusion between new and old files. All the "Skarrds_Brassiers_0-23" and "Skarrds_Panties_0-23" are the only files that should be deleted. The old garters can remain.

Could you please tell me how to make cc underwear available for ww underwear settings? To make npc wear them randomly under clothes? I have a huge collection of undies by different creators and 'd like npcs to use them

8 hours ago, alexbsh32rus said:

Could you please tell me how to make cc underwear available for ww underwear settings? To make npc wear them randomly under clothes? I have a huge collection of undies by different creators and 'd like npcs to use them

There is a special WW tutorial for this, look here https://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/179548231676/support-for-custom-cas-parts

10 hours ago, alexbsh32rus said:

Most of the tutorial is straight forward but the first time is always a bit confusing. Luckily for me I had some tips from @wild_guy

Here is an example breakdown of one little snippet:

<T>
      <T n="cas_part_raw_display_name">SPBS_B30_P30_C1</T> (Skarrds panty&bra_ bra30_Panty30 _color)
      <T n="cas_part_author">Skarrd</T>
      <T n="cas_part_type">UNDERWEAR_FEMALE</T>
      <T n="cas_part_ids">12633876757819391470, 12902780083068558201</T> (these are the numbers you'll get from your hex tool)
    </T>

(compare this to the templet you download via the tutorial.)

3 hours ago, wild_guy said:

There is a special WW tutorial for this, look here https://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/179548231676/support-for-custom-cas-parts

2 hours ago, skarrd said:

Most of the tutorial is straight forward but the first time is always a bit confusing. Luckily for me I had some tips from @wild_guy

Here is an example breakdown of one little snippet:

<T>
      <T n="cas_part_raw_display_name">SPBS_B30_P30_C1</T> (Skarrds panty&bra_ bra30_Panty30 _color)
      <T n="cas_part_author">Skarrd</T>
      <T n="cas_part_type">UNDERWEAR_FEMALE</T>
      <T n="cas_part_ids">12633876757819391470, 12902780083068558201</T> (these are the numbers you'll get from your hex tool)
    </T>

(compare this to the templet you download via the tutorial.)

Ok, i'll try. Thanks

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey, I was wondering since you didn't include a license, whether I could create a derivative of this. I'd like to remesh the bras with Sopor's Allure top mesh and adjust some of the textures and UVs accordingly, to match them more closely with my Sims' nude mesh. I would obviously credit you for your amazing work. Here's a quick and dirty example:

Spoiler

image.png.92b4a47375dc51bd1636143dcd2cd8e1.png

4 hours ago, eldr3d said:

Hey, I was wondering since you didn't include a license, whether I could create a derivative of this. I'd like to remesh the bras with Sopor's Allure top mesh and adjust some of the textures and UVs accordingly, to match them more closely with my Sims' nude mesh. I would obviously credit you for your amazing work. Here's a quick and dirty example:

Hide contents

image.png.92b4a47375dc51bd1636143dcd2cd8e1.png

I don't have a problem with that!

On 10/25/2020 at 2:13 AM, Franske666 said:

Can it be that those bras from the attachment aten't available anymore in the latest package?

I can't find them in the game

Or can anyone share those?

Thx for helping out!

Screenshot_20201025-101008_Firefox.jpg

I never saw this. Did someone get them for you? I'm sure I have them here somewhere. If you still need/want them let me know. I'll put them together in a package.

13 hours ago, skarrd said:

I never saw this. Did someone get them for you? I'm sure I have them here somewhere. If you still need/want them let me know. I'll put them together in a package.

No, I didn't find those yet...

So I would appreciate it greatly if you would put them in a package!!

Thank you!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • skarrd changed the title to Skarrds Panty & Bra & Garter belts (New Items on Patreon)
1 hour ago, alexlll said:

I really like your clothes but they look drawn, I'll call it 2d. 3d for me is when the clothes are at a distance from the body.

Oh I see what you mean. Actually, they have their bump maps, which means they do cast shadows (which you see better or worse depending on the lighting in the room your sim is in) but they don't stick out as much as custom meshes, that's true. (which I've never tried to make.) I prefer the thinner look myself.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, if it's not too much trouble, could you tell me where I could find the download for the garter belts? I have a difficult time navigating the loverslab site. The download that I can locate in this post includes only the bras and underwear. It's possible that all the garters are only accessible to patreon users, but I'm not sure what tier I'd need in order to have access to them, and wanted to confirm. If you know what I'm doing wrong in trying to locate them, please feel free to let me know, or send a direct link. If not, no worries, I enjoy your other creations that I am able to encounter quite a bit. 

2 hours ago, alienzweird said:

Hello, if it's not too much trouble, could you tell me where I could find the download for the garter belts? I have a difficult time navigating the loverslab site. The download that I can locate in this post includes only the bras and underwear. It's possible that all the garters are only accessible to patreon users, but I'm not sure what tier I'd need in order to have access to them, and wanted to confirm. If you know what I'm doing wrong in trying to locate them, please feel free to let me know, or send a direct link. If not, no worries, I enjoy your other creations that I am able to encounter quite a bit. 

They are included. Hold on, let me fire up the game...

Holy crap you are right. Skarrd you need to change the name of your mod. I really hate being lied to. 

7 hours ago, alienzweird said:

No I'll re upload. I'm having trouble finding them as I thought they were already up.

4 hours ago, GMac2021 said:

They are included. Hold on, let me fire up the game...

Holy crap you are right. Skarrd you need to change the name of your mod. I really hate being lied to. 

Easy... Tough crowd.

4 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Oops... And where are the garter belts??

Okay, so they were here. lol But ya I can't find them either. I have been redoing some but that's got nothing to do with the garter belts that were here. I'll figure it out and upload.

Edited by skarrd