On 11/19/2017 at 4:35 PM, BooTQT said:

Is there any way to make it so the player character doesn't unequip clothes when milking? Other than that, this mod is perfect. c:

Quick and dirty way is to set up outfit groups in your favorites (need SkyUI), you can then hotkey equip them during the milking animation.

On 11/21/2017 at 1:50 AM, pone4 said:

Quick and dirty way is to set up outfit groups in your favorites (need SkyUI), you can then hotkey equip them during the milking animation.

Thanks for this!

The new version has been the best yet but I'm still having some issues. Lactacid doesn't seem to do anything or be counted in Milkmaid information, and my milkmaid still only holds 4 units of milk even tho she's level 3 now. I've tried a clean save and even a new game and loading after leaving Helgen but nothing works. I'll attach my papyrus file if anyone wants to take a look.

Papyrus.0.log

hay still really enjoying the mod. few new questions

i see on updates ya ported the body sliders where they for the multi brest? cuz cant seem get it working, i done clean save and even try new charter but no luck

and do you have any suggestion for other mods that work with yours? i ben trying test see what old rims work on new sse but not much luck yet

4 hours ago, jmmonkey said:

hay still really enjoying the mod. few new questions

i see on updates ya ported the body sliders where they for the multi brest? cuz cant seem get it working, i done clean save and even try new charter but no luck

and do you have any suggestion for other mods that work with yours? i ben trying test see what old rims work on new sse but not much luck yet

i havent published them, since i couldnt get rid of neck seam, you can try

Bodyslide v4 SSE Opt.7z

4 hours ago, pburnt said:

The new version has been the best yet but I'm still having some issues. Lactacid doesn't seem to do anything or be counted in Milkmaid information, and my milkmaid still only holds 4 units of milk even tho she's level 3 now. I've tried a clean save and even a new game and loading after leaving Helgen but nothing works. I'll attach my papyrus file if anyone wants to take a look.

Papyrus.0.log

your papyrus log do not match latest version of mod

i'd suggest to remove mod, save, reinstall

8 hours ago, serina25 said:

I am having one little issue with this mod, it is only letting me have 2 milk maids. myself character and 1 NPC, my character is level 3 milk maid, any idea whats going on?

Pretty sure as you gain levels in MME, you gain more maid slots. (Correct me if I'm wrong though).

Turning on debug mode, and cranking up the PC's MME level opens four slots, if I remember correctly.

On 11/25/2017 at 9:41 PM, pburnt said:

Papyrus.0.log

I am also having this issue, and trying to track down the cause.

Enabling debug mode, going into maid debug, and adjusting Lactacid level does work, but besides the initial "become a milkmaid" handing over of Lactacid, maids are unaffected by it, including on the Milk Machine.

I'm leaning toward Needs and Diseases mod being a possible culprit, but honestly it's just a stab in the dark at this point.

3 hours ago, CoffeeHedake said:

Enabling debug mode, going into maid debug, and adjusting Lactacid level does work, but besides the initial "become a milkmaid" handing over of Lactacid, maids are unaffected by it, including on the Milk Machine.

I'm leaning toward Needs and Diseases mod being a possible culprit, but honestly it's just a stab in the dark at this point.

Thank you.

10 hours ago, CoffeeHedake said:

it was enabled only for pc, fixd

On 12/1/2017 at 7:20 AM, Ed86 said:

it was enabled only for pc, fixd

Hey Ed86,

Thank you very much for working on this.

Wish I could do more to help. Unfortunately, looks like I'm still having this issue on a clean save. The latest version from Dec 1st/2nd also seems to cause an issue where dialogue milking initiates, but the animation doesn't play, and no debug message pops up indicating the number of times milked. Milking via the machine does work, and all of the debug messages do pop up that way, but lactacid decay continues regardless.

If feeding is enabled on the machine, with a low-level maid, you can hear the "gulp" over and over, but the maid's lactacid level doesn't rise, and the machine gets stuck in that loop forever.

Additionally, the enlargement potions don't seem to be working. (Not sure that those are fully implemented yet)

Not sure if this is just me, and perhaps I have done something improperly. If so, I apologize.

Thanks again for your continued efforts.

4 hours ago, CoffeeHedake said:

Hey Ed86,

Thank you very much for working on this.

Wish I could do more to help. Unfortunately, looks like I'm still having this issue on a clean save. The latest version from Dec 1st/2nd also seems to cause an issue where dialogue milking initiates, but the animation doesn't play, and no debug message pops up indicating the number of times milked. Milking via the machine does work, and all of the debug messages do pop up that way, but lactacid decay continues regardless.

If feeding is enabled on the machine, with a low-level maid, you can hear the "gulp" over and over, but the maid's lactacid level doesn't rise, and the machine gets stuck in that loop forever.

Additionally, the enlargement potions don't seem to be working. (Not sure that those are fully implemented yet)

Not sure if this is just me, and perhaps I have done something improperly. If so, I apologize.

Thanks again for your continued efforts.

yeah lactacid wasnt tested as there werent skse avaleble, will fix later

breast enlargement not implemented

4 hours ago, 0acme0 said:

Hey ED, Made one conversion of milk cuirass open pantys to bodyslide, try it and if you like make it available.

The original from where I get the armor was pointing to meshes\armor\manga and I didn't change that.

Milk Cuirass Bodyslide CBBE SE.7z

it would be better if you'd fixed current bodyslide for cuirass and bodies(neck gaps and who knows what else) =)

14 hours ago, Ed86 said:

it would be better if you'd fixed current bodyslide for cuirass and bodies(neck gaps and who knows what else) =)

Strange, I don't see any gaps on neck, have to take a better look.