Mods you want to see converted with SKSE64?

DykkenTomb

On 5/8/2018 at 9:45 PM, Grimraven1 said:

I want to see a full CBBE bodyslide SE conversion for the Sovengarde Steel Armor set.

My Lydia always rocked that set in Oldrim...I really hope it gets a full SE release.

You mean this?

20180510202220_1.jpg

One of my all time favorites. And yes, this is in SSE ;)

In other news, Converting SD is proving to be..... cumbersome. Lots of stuff working, but a roughly equal amount of stuff broken :confused:

I'm still messing around with it, trying to figure out what's causing some of the issues. My skill with Crapyrus isn't very good, so I'm not sure how far I'll get.

Trykz

Anybody know where the Lock On (Dark Souls style) is? Are there any alternatives?

I understand SKSE64 Beta is still new, so it may take a while if it isn't in progress already!

5 hours ago, Trykz said:

You mean this?

20180510202220_1.jpg

One of my all time favorites. And yes, this is in SSE ;)

In other news, Converting SD is proving to be..... cumbersome. Lots of stuff working, but a roughly equal amount of stuff broken :confused:

I'm still messing around with it, trying to figure out what's causing some of the issues. My skill with Crapyrus isn't very good, so I'm not sure how far I'll get.

Trykz

Yep, that's the one. Absolutely love that set (nice bonus it comes with matching sword and shield). Here's hoping you can get it up and running. 

I'd like to see some kind of warpaint replacer.  IMO pretty much all of the vanilla warpaints look horrible and I haven't found any replacers that look good.  The closest I've seen are some warpaints that are included in Immersive Wenches and/or Deadly Wenches but they don't seem to be playable.  I've only ever seen them on the wenches.  I haven't seen anything for the guys that look good.

I've seen some oldrim tattoo mods but all of those that I've seen are for body tattoos, not faces.

Edit:  And someone read my mind apparently...

Battle Hardened Warpaints SE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17231

I hope if someone port UIextension with keep mouse selection...  Quite a few mods  use  it to enhance Menus.

After convert mods which use UIextension  for SE,   most of them need to use key ( arrow keys)  to select options.

Though fotunately they still work with keybord . (At least I have not seen ctritcal problem)

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully someone will pick up the torch on Face to Face Conversations again since it was pulled off Nexus.  I have a working version but next time the EXE updates it won't work anymore (so I have updates disabled).  I consider that mod absolutely essential.  Entering into a conversation and watching my character's field of view drift so I'm staring down at my feet or straight up at the sky while talking to someone used to drive me nuts.  With this mod I'm zoomed in looking at their face and my screen is locked on them, no drifting.

Another mod that is related that I'd like to see converted is Don't push me while I'm talking.  Basically turns clipping off while talking to someone so nearby NPCs will not push you around, they'll just walk right through you til the dialog is over.

On 5/17/2018 at 6:34 AM, greenmango12 said:

I hope if someone port UIextension with keep mouse selection...  Quite a few mods  use  it to enhance Menus.

After convert mods which use UIextension  for SE,   most of them need to use key ( arrow keys)  to select options.

Though fotunately they still work with keybord . (At least I have not seen ctritcal problem)

it is released. 

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, since I got the DCL stuff... guess I need to make a new suggestion.

Devious device for the masses, and proper conversions of the estrus stuff. I don't mean proper as in "working properly" (though that's nice too.) I mean proper as in "supported/created by the original author". Doing it yourself is all well and good, but part of the joy is in the sharing.

Edit: alright, estrus for SE does exist, and seems to work well. I guess I want the DD beast race refits too, cause my life needs my argonian in bondage.

While converting armor, clothing and weapons mods (or rebuilding them altogether in Creation Kit) is fairly simple, porting over NPC overhaul conversions in a way that makes them perfectly compatible with Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch is not.

That is why I'd like to see someone else try their hands at converting Mojo People, Mojo Bandits, JH People and Donyaakin.

While I'm at it, I'd like to see this Thalmor remodel,Three Legal Elves and Female Ulfric converted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2018 at 11:06 AM, khumak said:

Hopefully someone will pick up the torch on Face to Face Conversations again since it was pulled off Nexus.  I have a working version but next time the EXE updates it won't work anymore (so I have updates disabled).  I consider that mod absolutely essential.  Entering into a conversation and watching my character's field of view drift so I'm staring down at my feet or straight up at the sky while talking to someone used to drive me nuts.  With this mod I'm zoomed in looking at their face and my screen is locked on them, no drifting.

Another mod that is related that I'd like to see converted is Don't push me while I'm talking.  Basically turns clipping off while talking to someone so nearby NPCs will not push you around, they'll just walk right through you til the dialog is over.

Simple Face to Face Conversation Kiwami

simple face to face

Archived