Mods you want to see converted with SKSE64?

DykkenTomb

I was excited to see this update by Grantyboy050 on Immersive College of Winterhold recently:

Hi everyone!

I have like 100 PMs which I can't possibly reply to so I'll leave this here!

Apologies for ghosting the mod I've been super busy over the past year or so...

Now that my life is settled I'd like to start playing PC again as well as get this ported to SSE. A few of users have assembled ports and it seems they're relatively issue free, but I must insist that these should only be for personal use!

There are some things I'd like to change in the base mod before addressing porting itself. I want to simplify the midden quest as it just doesn't work for some people, and perhaps rethink my changes to the Hall of Elements... suggestions are welcome.

I'm building a new PC at the minute - once it is up and running Pandora's box will be opened!

Thanks for everyone's continued support!

Grant.

On 9/12/2017 at 2:57 PM, DykkenTomb said:

I figured I'd start this thread since I know one we'll be coming in the future. SKSE64 is here in alpha stage and the testing frenzy has begun. This will go for both adult and non-adult mods. 

What mods do you hope get converted with SKSE64? What mods do you think will not?

Let's talk about it. I'm interested to see what mechanics you want to see in Skyrim SE. What mods do you think will be first to be converted with the new SKSE64 and which ones do you think will take the longest? 

Defeat, Sanguines Debauchery, Slaverun

22 hours ago, Alan47 said:

Right now I wish that CT77's armor replacer for SSE CBBE was ready to use. He's working on it though. When it's done, I'll most likely switch from UUNP to CBBE SE.

That's my preferred armor replacer as well.  I'm just using the vanilla SSE CBBE models for now.  There's really nothing left on my must have list that's not converted or that I haven't converted myself, just a few nice to have things.  My wishlist is below:

Remodelled Armor (official conversion in progress)

CACO (official conversion in progress)

Clothing and Cluter Fixes (official conversion in progress)

Weapon and Armor Fixes Remade (official conversion in progress)

Immersive College of Winterhold (official conversion in progress, converted myself but some meshes are wonky)

Campfire (converted myself but would rather have an official version)

Frostfall (converted myself but would rather have an official version)

Requiem (never actually tried it so if it ever gets converted I plan to)

Subsurface Scattering (I know not a mod but it's the only ENB effect I actually miss from Oldrim)

Good moring, i dont convert mods to skyrim SE (i Can't :frown: ).  But i have  some proposal mod's to convert to Skyrim SE.

These are my suggestions

SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (2017-12-22) 0.7 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3289-sexlab-parasites-kynes-blessing-2017-12-22/

Divines Guide You 2.1

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2977-divines-guide-you/

Shout Like a Virgin

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2928-shout-like-a-virgin/

SexLab Sperm Replacer 1, 1a, 1b, Heavy, Lady B

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/243-sexlab-sperm-replacer/

Estrus Chaurus+ V4.34 (25/02/2018)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1033-estrus-chaurus/

Actor Events Framework 2.22

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/242-actor-events-framework/

Fill Her Up - Cum Inflation v1.00

I please on ilporting mods from my list to Skyrim SE ( if someone aggre on importing mods from my list to Skyrim SE i gave great thanks for him! )

I dont have Authors premission on importing Mods,i give only sugestion. (but i can ask authors mod's on premission to import)

A Few Question

- Those mods can conver to  Skyrim SE on this version Sexlab,and SKSE?

-Anyone want conversion mods ( from my list) to Skyrim SE?

-If anyone want convert mods to Skyrim SE,I'm Thanks for time and work 
scarifice on importing mod and i wish luck at conversion mod. 

Sorry for my bad english,i dont good speak english :frown:            

Wish luck at conversion mods! for All modders ;) 

On 3/21/2018 at 6:58 AM, VargosOne said:

YES. This.

Submit

Familiar Faces

Simply Knock

There was also a Sexlab mod where you could attempt speechcraft to trigger a sex scene. Not sure what that was.

you can already use defeat in sse as well as simply knock.

Radiant Prostituion 

Milk mod--> being a cow

something thats makes your character a slave.

Ahego Faces would also be nice

something that add new kill moves, maybe some martial art style thing. My quest character(she is not "fucking around") has hoves so she should be able to kick some arcross the room like a mule or spartian.

On 4/20/2018 at 2:43 PM, ZI0MATRIX said:

Radiant Prostituion 

Milk mod--> being a cow

something thats makes your character a slave.

Ahego Faces would also be nice

something that add new kill moves, maybe some martial art style thing. My quest character(she is not "fucking around") has hoves so she should be able to kick some arcross the room like a mule or spartian.

Milk Mod Economy has been converted already.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/84844-milk-mod-economy-se/

Here is a link to a useful thread which lets one know what mod conversion progress is, that is, if the mod needs anything special to be converted at all.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-apr-22-932/

On 3/12/2018 at 11:16 PM, FauxFurry said:

The mods that I most wanted to see converted, Schlongs of Skyrim and RaceMenu, are in the process of being converted now. SOS UNP shouldn't take much effort to convert once those two are done.

It took less effort than I thought to get SOS UNP to work with Special Edition. It was as simple as loading then saving the plug-in within CK64.

The other frameworks which I wanted to see bought to SSE have been successfully converted so I got what I wanted the most now.

SD+ please.  But WITHOUT the dependency on DD. The Zaz stuff was fine, but the DD stuff made me quit using SD+ when DD became a dependency because it didn't make sense to me.

At least to me, a slave who can't perform certain tasks because their arms are bound behind their back and can't pick anything up doesn't make any sense. Timed tasks in heels that slow you to a crawl don't either. Things that "jump" onto you from a random chest just totally break the experience.

Slavery is about task resolution (whether submissively or defiantly) to please a master, to avoid a punishment or garner a reward. Failure to please should be an option, not a predefined setup.

Trykz

On 3/25/2018 at 1:07 AM, casma164 said:

nipple magic by ElPsyCongroo

ks hairdo renewal/apachii skyhair breast weight painted by gamefever

Nipple magic works too it's in XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended options while installing it

What to wish for? That's easy. :smile:

Sanguine's Debauchery +

Player Succubus Quest

Sexlab Deadly Drain

Sisterhood of Dibella

Those are my four go-to's for a Skyrim playthrough. I've actually avoided even starting SE until I could get those added. Which means, of course, that I still play Oldrim to get my fix (And considering how often it crashes, that's a lot of patience...)

So, yeah. Those are my wishlist. SD+ I could even delay on, if I had to narrow it down. PSQ, Deadly Drain, and the Sisterhood of Dibella would be the minimum three.

So I managed to get an old version of SD (5-5-2013) that I found on my notebook drive working in SSE after work today. Play testing for just around 20 minutes yielded the following results:

Working MCM

Working enslavement quest (Sanguine is Watching - character currently enslaved by a bandit during combat)

Working bindings (bound wrists)

Working bound animations (bound wrists and forced kneeling)

Working punishment (whipping crop)

Working leash when getting too far from master (sometimes punishment fails upon return)

And now some notable oddities:

Not triggering SexLab animations (script issue?) (May need to rerun FNIS)

Player skin turns pitch black (cleared up after about 5 minutes though)

Surrender key not working (default k)

To do:

Convert the CBBE Spriggan Armor and Host pieces to new CBBE

Convert the default slave rags to new CBBE

Test Spriggan slave quest

Attempt to resolve issues with triggering SexLab animations

Try(?) to resolve the player skin issue if it reappears and persists

All in all, not too bad a start. The version I converted DOES NOT require anything but Zaz. No dependency on Devious Devices or anything else. Again, this is NOT SD+. It's a very early SD.

Trykz

Archived