Mods you want to see converted with SKSE64?

DykkenTomb

I figured I'd start this thread since I know one we'll be coming in the future. SKSE64 is here in alpha stage and the testing frenzy has begun. This will go for both adult and non-adult mods. 

What mods do you hope get converted with SKSE64? What mods do you think will not?

Let's talk about it. I'm interested to see what mechanics you want to see in Skyrim SE. What mods do you think will be first to be converted with the new SKSE64 and which ones do you think will take the longest? 

My wish list is mostly adult mods tbh. There is SL, that much is obvious. SL Light and Flower Girls are doing a great job, but it's always better to have more flexiblity. And then there's Aroused, to give me an actual reason to have sex in the game. As it is now, I only do so when prompted, duing Amorous Adventures or Solutions, and don't bother going back to them again.

Next on the list are some lenghty quest mods, such as Sisterhood of Dibella, Captured Dream and Mias Lair. Animal Mansion too. I like the Redux version, but its creator has stated outright that he would never support SE, so I'll take whatever version I can get, if I'll get it at all.

For non-adult mods, Aside from HDT and Last Seed, I actually can't think of anything that I absolutely want if we take out the MCM. I'm pretty much satisfied with my SE mod list, and SkyLightUI is doing a wonderful job replacing SkyUI (again, not counting the MCM).

I guess people forgot the new alpha as stated is not for most users... but what I am I saying people dont read the readme's or descriptions.

Oh no just because we're excited to see some real progress, we suddenly don't know how to read. What should I do :(.

Yes, we know it's for MODDERS ONLY. Thank you very much random stranger.

Aside from the obvious sexlab here are the main ones I'm looking for in no particular order:

Immersive College of Winterhold
Achieve That
Forgotten Magic Redone
Simply Knock
CACO
CCOR
A Matter of Time
RaceMenu
AH Hotkeys
Fuz Ro Doh
Autosave Manager
DynDOLOD (full version, not just trees)
HDT
Sexy Move
Face to face conversation
Mysticism

Aside from the obvious sexlab here are the main ones I'm looking for in no particular order:

Achieve That

Forgotten Magic Redone

Simply Knock

CACO

CCOR

A Matter of Time

RaceMenu

AH Hotkeys

Fuz Ro Doh

Autosave Manager

DynDOLOD (full version, not just trees)

HDT

Sexy Move

Face to face conversation

Mysticism

I agree HDT is probably my number one concern. I'm really hoping Hydro jumps on and gets us the extension. Hopefully we can get it to work and port over the jiggies and genies. Plus I really really want to test to see how well HDT does on SE's engine. I have a feeling it won't leak memory like it did in oldrim. At least that's my hope. HDT was great, but it would leak memory very badly. 

I think SOS full would be one I would want too. Seeing as it' has a major customization when it comes to the schlong. Most of the mods make them too big and they clip through the females bodies. I've had to adjust the bellies and bums in order to keep them from clipping. 

And Simple Knock along with Immersive College I think I would love to see brought over. Mostly for the simple reason of the immersion. I'm hoping CEO would be willing to bring over O.S.A. and OSex. I think now that we've got SKSE64 it would be nice if CEO would be willing to test the waters with the build. 

I'm going to have a go with SkyUI, MCM, HDT and a few others with a fresh SSE install.

That means waiting until tomorrow.  Refreshing the oldrim mods to latest versions, and then having steam reinstall

overnight.  (will just rename the current SSE folder so I don't break things there)

New profile for NMM with nothing installed.

Slow part is repacking .bsa files if I have to make an import list.  I can do it, it's just bloody tedious.

FNIS Sexy move, yeah, gonna do that one too.

AFT, conveniant horses, deadly dragons, better vampires, moonlight tales, customizable camera, timing is everything, thieve's guild requirements, and all sexlab mods would be my wishlist.

Will be quite a while before any of us can truly match our SSE installs to our oldrim installs, if we ever can.

HDT physics is really the only thing I want from SKSE64, I already have non-SKSE alternatives for everything else I wanted in SSE. In fact, I really hope existing SSE mod authors continue to offer non-SKSE versions of their current mods, SSE is fantastically stable compared with oldrim and I'm sure the lack of SKSE-dependant mods is part of the reason for that.

Did some initial testing and so far these ones do not work:

Face to Face conversations

AH Hotkeys

These ones DO work:

SKYUI 5.1

Autosave Manager (Incremental saves don't seem to go under your characters name though, they're in the all saves section)

NPC Knockout Overhaul

Forgotten Magic Redone

Achieve That

A Matter of Time

Complete Crafting Overhaul

CACO

at least some frame altering mods that could be used for fun things (such as blodyslide stuff.)

also possibly the vore mod. doesnt work now as it apparently stops my skyrim from even booting at all XD

but yea. defeat is a great mod too.

I'll be excited for any of the SKSE-reliant mods we get access to in the future, but I'll echo what some others have said and emphasize Defeat and Death Alternative in particular. I don't play just to throw myself at combat encounters all day, savescumming the fights until I win - I want to roleplay a bit, and with those mods even losing fights can be pretty fun! 

Archived