pls can you add the penis for the giants ?

I'm more concerned about adding dogs. Lots of dogs in skyrim, popular dog followers, dog related sex quests, what seems like the most animations, and the two main creature sexlab quests I have installed (Animal Mansion and Bestial Essence) have a dog fairly early and taking up a sizable portion of their sex scenes.

yes but i  don't like the sex with the animals i use this mod only for the sex with creatures  XD

This is awesome. Don't know if it's this or the fnis critter mod. But yesterday while playing i saw a skeleton with a and can't believe i'm typing this and no puns intended a Boner  :lol:

fun fact, it's even called a "bone" inside the nif.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have Animal Mansion and Bestial Essence and Nasty Critters and More Nasty Critters along with Nude stuff concerning animals and all I did was put this over all that and nothing ever went weird or strange on me. It might have gone a little more crazy with the giants and giantesses at each place where giants and giantesses live, and where the wild mustangs roamed in the wilderness when you traveled, but nothing else. Oh I forgot the female revelers....They take advantage of you and have their way with you. ....lolol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Vinfamy,

Thanks as always for your hard work here.  Now that the beta SE framework is out, and it seems SKSE seems to be solid, will this file be modified so that the schlongs are only out when needed?  Sorta immersion breaking to see all the animals running around with constant boners!  :smile:

Thank you again.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I've found a workaround for glitched horses, works for me :smile:

1. Download Realistic Horse Breeds

2. Unpack the files somewhere and go to meshes/actors/horse/character assets - backup whole folder somewhere safe

3. You'll find a bunch of nif files here, delete: skeleton, horse05(they will have names past "_"), horse04, horse03, horse02, horse01, horse.nif, horse_shadowmere. Basically you should be left with shadowmere, imperialsaddle and horse_frost.

4. Unpack Creature Schlongs somewhere, copy nifs from meshes/actors/horse/character assets to the same folder in unpacked Realistic Horse Breeds

5. Rename the files so they match the deleted ones: HorsePalomino is horse02_fjord, HorseGrey is horse03_GreyFellPony, horseBlack is horse04_blackfellpony, horseblacknwhite is horse05_Haflingerhorse, Shadowmere is horse_shadowmere.

6. Pack Realistic Horse Breeds using 7z  or whatever u like.

7. Install Creature Schlongs if u didnt already.

8. Install with NMM, or probably MO - I dont use it for SE.

9. When asks if overwrite click yes. You need XP32 skeleton, but I assume everyone has it already.

10. Check ingame if it's working, if not, come back for help.

The only issue is Frost won't have a schlong if u keep her texture from RHD, as she's made unique and CS doesn't have a file to replace it, but she's a mare anyway :smiley:

I didn't test Shadowmere yet, there are 2 files for her in the folder, I'll do it in the morning, You can do it yourself on your save or wait for my edit :smile:

I think it would work with any texture/mesh mod for horses that has an .esp, but I don't have patience to check another mod. This one looks good and it's compatible with Convenient Horses.

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

Can we get this for normal skyrim, too?

I cant stand the bugs and problems related to creature schlongs anymore and would gladly take perma dicks for all of them...

yes, all you need to do is replace the non aroused/normal meshes with the aroused meshes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...