On 3/10/2018 at 4:24 AM, Supertin said:

While we're at it, here's another sneak peek for DD 4.1:

Reveal hidden contents

PetSuitWIP.thumb.PNG.a71bd2d9d9acb8a62e8ce5cd5c58f894.PNG petsuit_idle.thumb.PNG.7e8e4a3213130a3dbba986c8583cde9a.PNG

Actually the textures are already more detailed than on this picture, but I didn't render an image of them yet. :tongue:

Any idea on when these will be included in DD, they look great and I am sure that they would mix up gameplay plenty. I am sure that implementing them in is a bit of a challenge but I was just curious.

Those binders look great.

Looking at the screenshots and seeing the quality of those binders (and most of the current devices) I personally feel the catsuit, which was borrowed from another mod, and it's quality doesn't hold up well at all. Are there any plans to create a new catsuit specifically for DD? One that conforms to the breasts better so a Chastity Bra could be worn without clipping? That can't be done with the current suit and there is still some clipping with other devices. A new suit should be designed in such a way that other devices can be worn over it, as it's set up in the Framework now.

6 hours ago, Supertin said:

Maybe there'll be more tape related items in the future too, we'll see.

How about a bit more "draugr"-ish look of the tapes? It might fit nice into an ancient devious lore....:classic_angel:

Anyway, I like the right one most :classic_smile:

9 hours ago, Supertin said:

Another little update. This time I've been working on some tape related stuff. Tape gags!

Maybe there'll be more tape related items in the future too, we'll see.

Reveal hidden contents

TapeGagVariants.thumb.jpg.c706b96bb13b9b706950014798738ae6.jpg

That looks really good. But does that work on all face shapes? My character has a rather normally shaped face. So I don't suppose it will be an issue for me. But I've seen pictures of characters where even the Ball Gag didn't fit correctly.

1 hour ago, Comrade Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

That looks really good. But does that work on all face shapes? My character has a rather normally shaped face. So I don't suppose it will be an issue for me. But I've seen pictures of characters where even the Ball Gag didn't fit correctly.

Sadly, there's only so much a modeler can do about that, conforming the gag/mask/whatever-headgear model to the default femalehead.tri shape and then leaving a bit of margin, though that's where things already get complicated -- leave too much margin and the model looks bad (hovering above the face), leave too little and there's clipping aplenty.

More extreme Racemenu morphs on the face (such as massively inflated lips or a mouth shifted up- or downwards a lot, or other stuff like that) will cause clipping on tight fitting headgear models, I don't think there's a possible way around that if the headgear model is to look good on average heads/faces.

6 hours ago, Comrade Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I tested on a bunch of different faces to make sure it fits as many shapes as possible. But there's always a possibility that it still clips on someone face, just like the ball gags. As El_Duderino said, it's pretty much impossible to have it fit absolutely perfectly for everyones face while also having it look super airtight at the same time.

For that the game would require some sort of bodyslide equivalent that dynamicly changes the meshes shape for each character & npc.

Nice! recently i tried new rope items (harness,armbinder) and its great! hope to see more stuff like that! Anyway I have small request i think we need better behind back  cuffs/shackles items, right now we have only shackles and they are kinda meh short chain between them would me it much better imo :smile: maybe simple rope and tape hand restrains? 

On 2.5.2018 at 3:47 PM, Jappa123 said:

Nice! recently i tried new rope items (harness,armbinder) and its great! hope to see more stuff like that! Anyway I have small request i think we need better behind back  cuffs/shackles items, right now we have only shackles and they are kinda meh short chain between them would me it much better imo :smile: maybe simple rope and tape hand restrains? 

I have some plans for some new metal shackles/cuffs aswell as simple rope cuffs, but didn't get to it yet.

10 hours ago, Supertin said:

Here's what I've very recently been working on. Mostly finished, but still WiP: Armbinder retextures!

Hide contents

armbinder_rexture_1.thumb.PNG.e3089b47b9efe4db7eab28fe6c15e604.PNGarmbinder_rexture_2.thumb.PNG.0ecd0d6116e9071221608437cc6aaba2.PNGarmbinder_rexture_3.thumb.PNG.123dcb580664ef22b35d3c0dfeac1510.PNGarmbinder_retexture_4k_black_detail.thumb.PNG.98e471717730f71ab0566ce2e0a2d0e2.PNGarmbinder_retexture_4k_white.thumb.PNG.300b2024555b5dd38fdead5c0560ae3e.PNGarmbinder_retexture_4k_red.thumb.PNG.191ee1e81c29af17b562d3385787b583.PNGarmbinder_retexture_4k_brown.thumb.PNG.a259e488f0f8cdefec03406578d958f0.PNG

They look fantastic! Just a suggestion though, I think that the chest straps would look better if they we're the same color as the trim. Right now they kind of blend in with the the main body of the armbinder

23 minutes ago, Shiranui_Mahamayah said:

Question about the pet bondage binders are they going to be separate between arms and legs or only together.

I assume they'll be 1 device. Because it would be even more work if they were separated.

2 hours ago, Shiranui_Mahamayah said:

Question about the pet bondage binders are they going to be separate between arms and legs or only together.

One device. Although I might do an arms only version later on.

Some more pictures from testing textures in-game.

First picture is black leather armbinder

Second picture is red & white leather armbinder

Third picture is black ebonite armbinder (and white leather again cause I didn't realize I already put it on the pic before :confounded:)

Fourth picture is red & white ebonite armbinder; and a brown leather armbinder, but it looks too red imo

Fifth picture is a metal armbinder with "brown" leather

Sixth picture is a comparison between the original leather texture (bottom of the ring) and the new ones

armbinder_retexture_leatherblackdetail.thumb.jpg.f39b6e731bd73827aba826954ebd16cc.jpgarmbinder_retexture_leatherredwhite.thumb.jpg.92c2adbc96a10193588b67634a542dab.jpgarmbinder_retexture_eboniteblackleatherwhite.thumb.jpg.c63a2b6d833eab3b2b8417b1dfb55577.jpgarmbinder_retexture_redwhitebrown.thumb.jpg.93c72861ea503d9891d91c2bb74b764b.jpgarmbinder_retexture_metal.thumb.jpg.515b838166fa9eb6a1cd0fb369ecf37d.jpgarmbinder_retexture_leather_oldvsnew.thumb.jpg.99059b871c219839a69534b9100d2427.jpg

26 minutes ago, Supertin said:

Looking pretty darn sharp.  I like how the new leather textures actually look like there have quite a bit of a rougher outer surface than the ebonite versions.  With the current textures it is more of a choice of shiny or not-shiny.

9 hours ago, Supertin said:

First picture is black leather armbinder

Second picture is red & white leather armbinder

Third picture is black ebonite armbinder (and white leather again cause I didn't realize I already put it on the pic before :confounded:)

Fourth picture is red & white ebonite armbinder; and a brown leather armbinder, but it looks too red imo

Fifth picture is a metal armbinder with "brown" leather

Sixth picture is a comparison between the original leather texture (bottom of the ring) and the new ones

Hide contents

armbinder_retexture_leatherblackdetail.thumb.jpg.f39b6e731bd73827aba826954ebd16cc.jpgarmbinder_retexture_leatherredwhite.thumb.jpg.92c2adbc96a10193588b67634a542dab.jpgarmbinder_retexture_eboniteblackleatherwhite.thumb.jpg.c63a2b6d833eab3b2b8417b1dfb55577.jpgarmbinder_retexture_redwhitebrown.thumb.jpg.93c72861ea503d9891d91c2bb74b764b.jpgarmbinder_retexture_metal.thumb.jpg.515b838166fa9eb6a1cd0fb369ecf37d.jpgarmbinder_retexture_leather_oldvsnew.thumb.jpg.99059b871c219839a69534b9100d2427.jpg

I thought the current textures were good enough. But you convinced me. These are way better. By the way, which ENB are you using?