While i like this outfit a lot, i'm even more amazed by your character... i could understand if you won't want to share a preset (i'd change it a bit here and there anyways, it would only be for me, i hardly post any screenshots ever? ;)), but a mod list with possibly used options mentioned would be awesome. This is pretty much what i try to get since two years and i totally fail^^

While i like this outfit a lot, i'm even more amazed by your character... i could understand if you won't want to share a preset (i'd change it a bit here and there anyways, it would only be for me, i hardly post any screenshots ever? ;)), but a mod list with possibly used options mentioned would be awesome. This is pretty much what i try to get since two years and i totally fail^^

The character is based on Ysolda from Bijin Wives, so I can't share it without permission. As I already mentioned, srg female textures, frecklemania 1 (dunno if the same ones are in frecklemania 2). For the rest eyebrows etc Ill have to go back and check what I have actually installed. My mod organizer has gotten quite full over the years :P. But it should be the things you easily find on the nexus when looking for eye brows, eyes etc.

The character is based on Ysolda from Bijin Wives, so I can't share it without permission. As I already mentioned, srg female textures, frecklemania 1 (dunno if the same ones are in frecklemania 2). For the rest eyebrows etc Ill have to go back and check what I have actually installed. My mod organizer has gotten quite full over the years :P. But it should be the things you easily find on the nexus when looking for eye brows, eyes etc.

Ok thx so far. I'm struggling mostly with nose and lips ;) Two more questions^^

Which body type do you use and would you share the bodyslide preset or is that unchanged from BijinYsolda? I think that might be UUNP, but i never made it to get those breasts there, that's why i stick with CBBE. If it's CBBE, nvm^^

Which body type do you use and would you share the bodyslide preset or is that unchanged from BijinYsolda? I think that might be UUNP, but i never made it to get those breasts there, that's why i stick with CBBE. If it's CBBE, nvm^^

Its just UUNP - Unp Pushup. Although the rope harness comes with some body modifications to simulate the rope cutting into the skin slightly, which affects the ropes around the breasts waists and thighs mainly.

Its just UUNP - Unp Pushup. Although the rope harness comes with some body modifications to simulate the rope cutting into the skin slightly, which affects the ropes around the breasts waists and thighs mainly.

Rly? Seems i need to try that. Thanks for your answers and patience and sorry for abusing your thread ;)

And thanks for your work on DD too. :)

To get a bit more OT: any plans to upload the rope harness? While i can't imagine to start a game without DD installed, i wouldn't mind to have some stuff like this outside of DD too. 

Sometimes i just want to have something fancy without the necessarity to struggle when i want somthing different. ;)

Rly? Seems i need to try that. Thanks for your answers and patience and sorry for abusing your thread ;)

And thanks for your work on DD too. :)

To get a bit more OT: any plans to upload the rope harness? While i can't imagine to start a game without DD installed, i wouldn't mind to have some stuff like this outside of DD too. 

Sometimes i just want to have something fancy without the necessarity to struggle when i want somthing different. ;)

Maybe, we'll see. Some of the items don't really work without some additional functionality though. E.g the gags need the mfg expression and the armbinder the alternate animations.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Supertin said:

While we're at it, here's another sneak peek for DD 4.1:

Hide contents

PetSuitWIP.thumb.PNG.a71bd2d9d9acb8a62e8ce5cd5c58f894.PNG petsuit_idle.thumb.PNG.7e8e4a3213130a3dbba986c8583cde9a.PNG

Actually the textures are already more detailed than on this picture, but I didn't render an image of them yet. :tongue:

Wow, this is amazing!

DD 4.1 keep getting better and better.