aradia

[BLENDER] Lingerie Armor

Aradia Lace Dress 1.1

Now you can dress only thong, and add the rest of supplements separately.

Help aradia lace dress thong (contain the body mesh), neck, top, skirt, bracelets, stockings.

http://www.mediafire.com/?f7a1ou1l3rbsbmh#!

Seems like the bra and thong parts are reversed in behavior. The bra currently does not alter breasts on the base body, but the thong piece alters breasts when worn.

Aradia Lace Dress 1.1

Now you can dress only thong, and add the rest of supplements separately.

Help aradia lace dress thong (contain the body mesh), neck, top, skirt, bracelets, stockings.

http://www.mediafire.com/?f7a1ou1l3rbsbmh#!

Seems like the bra and thong parts are reversed in behavior. The bra currently does not alter breasts on the base body, but the thong piece alters breasts when worn.

There are to many female body meshes. The people use bodyslicer to create own favorite body style, so its too difficult to match loose clothing. So its necessary add a mesh body in one clothes, I thought the thong was right and after you can dress the rest of clothes knowing that will coincide. If I had put the mesh in the bra and you wanted to combine with another panty, possibly not would coincide by the pelvis.

I was quite happy to see the lace dress converted to bodyslide and after playing with it for a bit, I decided to make 3 custom colors for myself.

I am sharing them here in case anyone would like them. (The "armors" in this thread and simply awesome :))

To install, simply overwrite the original texture files with the color you prefer.

Enjoy!

64m.jpg65m.jpg66m.jpg

Aradia Black Lace Texture.zip

Aradia Red Lace Texture.zip

Aradia White Lace Texture.zip

nice colors :)

do you have a recommendation for shoes/boots which would fit to the texture style?

Its Bodyslide compatible can be made to fit any body type using Bodyslide from Calientte and Bunny

ideas for a new job? (I have little time but want to do some mesh)
attach pictures, pls ....