[BLENDER] Lingerie Armor

By the way' date=' when you're done with the third one. Could you convert your whole works with UNPB please?

[/quote']

it's a huge work but i second this demand' date=' so much CBBE armor ans soo few UNPB

[/quote']

This. A thousand times this. ;_;

By the way' date=' when you're done with the third one. Could you convert your whole works with UNPB please?

[/quote']

it's a huge work but i second this demand' date=' so much CBBE armor ans soo few UNPB

[/quote']

Why not just ask someone who does UNP conversions? There's got to be some lurking around the forums:P

Looking good. These have HUGE potential for a ton of different armor sets.

Along with the lingere theme, you could also do barbarian, slave girl, amazon, priestess, and berzerker themed armor from these designs.

Here's hoping you plan to do a lot of experimenting, and I look forward to their release.

:)

[/quote']

[/quote']

Why not just ask someone who does UNP conversions? There's got to be some lurking around the forums:P

Believe it or not, I have asked 3 people I know who can do this sort of thing. All three said this model is much too difficult.

I suppose that's the price you pay for quality and picking a less popular body type.

http://kurisu.dysintropi.me/charbak/LingerieCorset.7z

I converted the Lingerie Corset to UNP and UNPB. (No BBP. I don't work with BBP)

I hope that was okay. I'm not exactly sure what your rules are on your armors.

EDIT: Just noticed I messed up the position of the chain on the back slightly. I will update the file later today with compressed textures and texture occlusion (on the ones I created) and a fixed chain.

EDIT 2: I've now uploaded a fixed version (same link) which fixes various minor clipping issues and position issues on all meshes. One issue remains which is detailed in the readme.

Wow, these are some awesome looking armors! I really like the leather thief one.

http://kurisu.dysintropi.me/charbak/LingerieCorset.7z

I converted the Lingerie Corset to UNP and UNPB. (No BBP. I don't work with BBP)

I hope that was okay. I'm not exactly sure what your rules are on your armors.

EDIT: Just noticed I messed up the position of the chain on the back slightly. I will update the file later today with compressed textures and texture occlusion (on the ones I created) and a fixed chain.

EDIT 2: I've now uploaded a fixed version (same link) which fixes various minor clipping issues and position issues on all meshes. One issue remains which is detailed in the readme.

Thanks Akashic, for converting the lingerie corset to UNPB! Do you plan on converting the others as well?