[BLENDER] Lingerie Armor

22 hours ago, aradia said:

first try ... I do not like it
maybe just leave the straps and add some studs.

Yea, I think for this less might = more.  The outfit is already really detailed with all the straps/bags ect, side plates might reduce the sexiness.  I was thinking of hip guards hanging from the waist belt-loop (where the feathers are in the first image) but they might be hard to make look good/form fitting without looking like they cover too much up.

• 1 month later...

Not too sure about having a steel/metallic color scheme for the metal on the arms, but have a copper and tin color scheme for the torso and legs.

Should make it one color or do some copper buckles mixed with the steel metallic color scheme for the torso and legs.

But it looks very nice from what i've seen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, aradia said:

good morning, I finally came back to play skyrim LE.
Do I continue the project for sexy plants or some new armor? anyone has requests?
also available for collaborations ...

thank you

Welcome back.

I'd vote for sexy plants. I love your mushrooms.

There are already millions of armours out there.

1 hour ago, aradia said:

good morning, I finally came back to play skyrim LE.
Do I continue the project for sexy plants or some new armor? anyone has requests?
also available for collaborations ...

thank you

If I had to have a single request, it would probably be this one :)

AyyaSAP-685443-Raven.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, TDA said:

And all modern applications earn, on beautiful animated scenes, this is the essence of new entertainment technologies.

Skyrim isn't a 'modern application' and having unnecessary animations running doesn't do anything for game stability or gameplay. If you want crap like that then go and watch Pixar films or something.

9 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Skyrim isn't a 'modern application' and having unnecessary animations running doesn't do anything for game stability or gameplay. If you want crap like that then go and watch Pixar films or something.

I see that you are a genius, besides being very cultured and tolerant to someone else's opinion, I bless thee...