[BLENDER] Lingerie Armor

thx Vioxsis.. small fix' date=' the garter belt loads the texture wrong

updated first post.

I still have a week off from work.

[/quote']

Which ones and what texture should they be pointing to?

stoffa nera reggicalze_texture.png

Can I request this one for CHSBHC with BBP?

Conversions will definitely happen eventually. Right now they are still in the importing process though. What you could do to help is find somebody who has done CHSBHC conversions and convince them to work on them.

All I can say is WOW. Great work being done here guys. Thanks Aradia and Vioxsis :) The quality is top notch ;)

I'm definately in agreement here! this is one of the threads i check the most as of late. much appreciated you guys!!!

GermLoc

All I can say is WOW. Great work being done here guys. Thanks Aradia and Vioxsis :) The quality is top notch ;)

I'm definately in agreement here! this is one of the threads i check the most as of late. much appreciated you guys!!!

GermLoc

Here too. Aradia, I'm impressed by your graphics design skills! Honestly! :D:D

i fixed this problem with some other armors i used by using the showracemenu and just upping then dowining the body scale again. doesnt change stats as you arent changing race and doesnt change any other visual effects. fixed it for me instantly. happened to the head mesh before too and the texture appeared all black. same thing fixed it.