kinghulk

cotw 2.0 for ttw anyone have it

I'd appreciate a link too, if you could PM me that'd be great.

Sent along with the Lutana one in case you wanted to use a mod that required it

The other request topic I linked the file in got deleted for some reason, I don't know if this was a rule violation or if it was taken down by request so I'm going to refrain from sharing it directly here. Got an email?

May I have a copy, too, please?

Thanks.

The other request topic I linked the file in got deleted for some reason, I don't know if this was a rule violation or if it was taken down by request so I'm going to refrain from sharing it directly here. Got an email?

If possible could you send it it me as well rissendespawna@yahoo.com.

Thanks

I'd also very much appreciate it, been looking for Luthanas CotW Expansion esm for ages it feels like... :frown: Only thing I found so far is the Luthana.dll, but I think that's just the NSVE plugin, :frown: need all of it. My mail is mattias.akerlund@hotmail.se

well i doubt ill get it, but im looking for either cotw 2 or lutana cotw expansion...... might have to give up tho..... teach me to rebuld my fallout install

Oh my goodness!  Is there anyway I could get that link as well?  I played through FO3 with the original COTW, back in the day, and would LOVE to play through both with it.

5 hours ago, Akthe1 said:

so no one has  Children of the Wasteland

Uh oh, looks like Nexus disabled the original mods. I'll see if I can find them and send them out along with the expansions

Edit: Until those mods becomes available on Nexus again, I will now be sharing the CoTW files in a pack (almost 800 mb) which includes the original mods for Fallout 3 and New Vegas and will also include the 2 expansions for NV (note that the TTW mod is an improved version of the Lutana Expansion meant to be used with Tale of Two Wastelands, probably not recommended that you use both of them in tandem either though some nexus mods rely on one of them.)

Message me for links

On 9/6/2017 at 12:11 AM, kinghulk said:

any body have children of the wasteland 2.0 for tale of two wastelands

If you're still sharing cotw, I greatly appreciate a link. I've got a couple armor mods calling for the aliciascuteshop.esm. My mail is jerradbaumann@yahoo.com 

if you dont mind i would also like COTW for New Vegas; or if there is a link could you provide it. my email- coolbeans56503@gmail.com

Some issues I should address about these mods

If you notice any child NPCs in the Capital Wasteland with invisible bodies, this might be caused by COTW 2.0, I don't know if this is a bug within the mod itself or a mod conflict.

Should be noted that the original Children of the Wasteland mod comes with it's own skeleton mesh that overwrites/conflicts with the Sexout skeleton causing the penis stretching issue. You can replace the skeleton.nif file with the one that comes with it though I don't know if this will cause issues in the COTW mod itself.

Y'all can try /r/modpiracy on Reddit, or Allthefallen - you might have better luck there.

/r/modpiracy I can understand but ATF is devoted to some strong nsfw content regarding underage characters which includes 3D/Realistic looking stuff, I would assume several if not most people here wouldn't want to wade through it to get these mods