• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/14/2019 at 1:46 AM, templar101 said:

rias mod CTD how do i fix? tried NMM and manual install. This used to be on Nexus (and it worked). what happened?

What I'm wondering as well. I liked this mod and bought a decent enough computer to run skyrim, but everywhere I look, she's gone. Nexus and here.

1 hour ago, JGL17281 said:

What I'm wondering as well. I liked this mod and bought a decent enough computer to run skyrim, but everywhere I look, she's gone. Nexus and here.

Asherz left the modding scene for what may be the last time about 6 months ago, and took all his mods with him.  This is why I hoard mods, you never know when they will be gone, and hard disk space is cheap these days.

That said, I did hoard all of Asherz stuff as I predicted this would happen with him, so here you go:

Edit:  Asherz re-uploaded everything, including an SE port of Rias:  http://www.mediafire.com/folder/8fqhqixub882r/Asherz_Public_Files

6 hours ago, cetuximab said:

Asherz left the modding scene for what may be the last time about 6 months ago, and took all his mods with him.  This is why I hoard mods, you never know when they will be gone, and hard disk space is cheap these days.

That said, I did hoard all of Asherz stuff as I predicted this would happen with him, so here you go:

Edit:  Asherz re-uploaded everything, including an SE port of Rias:  http://www.mediafire.com/folder/8fqhqixub882r/Asherz_Public_Files

You my friend are an absolutely fantastic person. Just the last mod I needed for my skyrim, thank you very, very much for helping.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/29/2020 at 4:31 PM, cetuximab said:

I have a problem with zero two and rias mods. The zero two mods make the suit appear invisible to me and the white thing on my head is not there either. For the rias I directly enter skyrim and the game closes at once. For the two I need surely other mods needed for the pjs, which are?

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/15/2020 at 10:05 AM, leproso04 said:

I have a problem with zero two and rias mods. The zero two mods make the suit appear invisible to me and the white thing on my head is not there either. For the rias I directly enter skyrim and the game closes at once. For the two I need surely other mods needed for the pjs, which are?

Rias mod is broken, both versions on Nexus as well as the older version here. The older version has their own body included. It causes head and hair missing.

I repaired the CTD on start with SSEEdit (just compacted the mod and made it ESP+FE).

It probably can be repaired with CK, but I don't know how (a simple regenerate of Facegen + resave probably will not be enough).

I have red that head mesh is from RAN. Would be nice to see the head converted to High Poly instead.

But the variant without anything (vanilla) works perfect. It uses the body you installed and hair + head work OOTB.

The Rias from the DxD Multi Follower Mod works as well but the hairs from standalone are much better.

Also If she does not appear at Dragonsreach you propably need to clone her with console (for me it's a hit and miss game.,,).

5 hours ago, vsuamier said:

Rias mod is broken, both versions on Nexus as well as the older version here. The older version has their own body included. It causes head and hair missing.

I repaired the CTD on start with SSEEdit (just compacted the mod and made it ESP+FE).

It probably can be repaired with CK, but I don't know how (a simple regenerate of Facegen + resave probably will not be enough).

I have red that head mesh is from RAN. Would be nice to see the head converted to High Poly instead.

But the variant without anything (vanilla) works perfect. It uses the body you installed and hair + head work OOTB.

The Rias from the DxD Multi Follower Mod works as well but the hairs from standalone are much better.

Also If she does not appear at Dragonsreach you propably need to clone her with console (for me it's a hit and miss game.,,).

The SE version works fine for me.