[REUPLOADED] R0R0N0 Mods - Armors and Outfits

there are a few good porters and modders on the web and they could be called themselfs pros' date=' but you R0R0N0, you are a master. :D

respect...

[/quote']

Thanks bro, it's good to hear that people are enjoying my ports, it makes it worthwhile when I work on something new.

Wow' date=' you just keep pumping out those releases. Keep up the great work!

[/quote']

Thanks man, I've learned to work faster over the last week or two so I thought "why not put it to good use" :D

I can probably port that but I've got some stuff that need finishing so can't do it for the time being.

when i saw the me3 armors i almost spit sprite all over my laptop' date=' Nicely done ^^

[/quote']

Hehe just the reaction I wanted :)

Amazing ME armors my friend.

I'm thinking about to convert some armors too but i'll tell you before i do that.

Cause i'd know if you were working on the same model' date=' so i'd give up and work on another one. ^^

[/quote']

Thanks man, I think that would be good, I was uneasy about doing the ME armours since you had a miranda model out but I took the risk anyway. Next time I'll send you a message.

UPDATE:

I'm dropping the cabal battlemode armours. I know I accepted the request willingly but it's really hard to bring the last armour into the game.

I've re-uploaded the mod with the armours that I managed to bring into the game but they may have some problems. You will notice that the hands are like reaaalllly weird, yeah that's because the models were designed without any space between the fingers so they look funny. A replacement glove could be made for it but that's just a lot of headache for me so I'll let you guys have all the fun :D

Thanks to SoniK5201 for providing the models plus for taking the time to work on the weapons.

UPDATE:

I'm dropping the cabal battlemode armours. I know I accepted the request willingly but it's really hard to bring the last armour into the game.

I've re-uploaded the mod with the armours that I managed to bring into the game but they may have some problems. You will notice that the hands are like reaaalllly weird' date=' yeah that's because the models were designed without any space between the fingers so they look funny. A replacement glove could be made for it but that's just a lot of headache for me so I'll let you guys have all the fun :D

Thanks to SoniK5201 for providing the models plus for taking the time to work on the weapons.[/color']

Thanks for what you accomplished. I understand the hand mesh thing, the Imperius armor i was working on had the same thing lol.

Is there going to be an UNP version of aller outfit? Love all your works and keep it up :)

Yeah I'm going to do a UNP version for sure.

So many great items' date=' i would love to have your talent and be able to make stuff like this, xD.

Thanks you.

[/quote']

Thanks, and hey with enough determination, anyone can do what I can do :)

TNX MAN YOU ARE MY HERO.DON'T WORRY ONE DAY YOU MAKE THEM PERFECT.I CAN W8.

Heh Thanks man, you just won't stop believing in me will you :D One day for sure....

@R0R0N0

Hey~^^ Thanks for sharing all of the juicy stuff that you have been doing~ I'm currently using some of your ripped armors such as Catwoman Outfit and, best of all, I'm making a REAL GOOD UTILIZATION of your DMC4 Dante's Devil Trigger armor as a Vampire Lord (male) model Replacer~ not to mention that it's functioning perfectly!!^^ I really hated the vanilla ones (They're MFugly...). I got it from Skyrim Modtype (The Japanese Skyrim Armor Boutique) and I was looking around for the original author of this mod to express my gratitude for DMC4 Dante's Devil Trigger, and I'm pretty sure it was you~ So Thank you very much man~^^

I want to request for a female full body model that would be a perfect match for DMC4 Dante's Devil Trigger as a Vampire Lord Replacer, but couldn't think of any at the moment. In case if I came up with something later, I hope you could consider on working on it~ =3

This Armors are amazing. Catwoman and Harley Quinn Armors are my favorites.

Glad you like them dude :)

@R0R0N0

Hey~^^ Thanks for sharing all of the juicy stuff that you have been doing~ I'm currently using some of your ripped armors such as Catwoman Outfit and' date=' best of all, I'm making a REAL GOOD UTILIZATION of your DMC4 Dante's Devil Trigger armor as a Vampire Lord (male) model Replacer~ not to mention that it's functioning perfectly!!^^ I really hated the vanilla ones (They're MFugly...). I got it from Skyrim Modtype (The Japanese Skyrim Armor Boutique) and I was looking around for the original author of this mod to express my gratitude for DMC4 Dante's Devil Trigger, and I'm pretty sure it was you~ So Thank you very much man~^^

I want to request for a female full body model that would be a perfect match for DMC4 Dante's Devil Trigger as a Vampire Lord Replacer, but couldn't think of any at the moment. In case if I came up with something later, I hope you could consider on working on it~ =3

[/quote']

That's nice to hear man, I check up on that website from time to time, and I got pissed off when I saw they posted the Dante mod without my name on there :@ But oh well, at least people are enjoying it without any problems :D

And about your request, if it's something I can help with, then sure I'd be willing to assist.

Hi again~:)

I was looking around and I found this. I wouldn't say it's a perfect match for the DMC4 Dante's DT, but IMHO, it would serve as a good replacer for female Vampire Lord~

It's a model of a boss called 'Black Lily' from Lineage 2~

I hope you'll consider this request~ Thanks in advance! I really look forward for all your 'future surprises'~ :D

lily.jpg

[P/S: You might want to remove her staff that she's holding in case you're working on it~ :D

I was looking around and I found this. I wouldn't say it's a perfect match for the DMC4 Dante's DT' date=' but IMHO, it would serve as a good replacer for female Vampire Lord~

I hope you'll consider this request~ Thanks in advance! I really look forward for all your 'future surprises'~ :D

[P/S: You might want to remove her staff that she's holding in case you're working on it~ :D

Hm... seconded. Given how old Lineage 2 is an exporter should be trivial. Bonus points for rigging wings on the VL.

PS This appears to be new graphics since version C4 with the raid boss update. I wouldn't know, since I don't play L2.

I was looking around and I found this. I wouldn't say it's a perfect match for the DMC4 Dante's DT' date=' but IMHO, it would serve as a good replacer for female Vampire Lord~

Yeah I couldn't see the image but I googled it and yeah I should be able to manage that. I'm going to have to rip the models off the game first then I can work on them.

WOuld it be possible if you can upload the enclave armor from fallout3/new vegas into Skyrim? :D

Yeah that shouldn't be too hard since it's bethesda game. I'll look into it once I've finished some outstanding requests.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

I've been a bit lazy the last couple of days' date=' which is why I only brought out one armor just now. I'll be returning to working at my usual rate soon.

Continue to report any problems with the mods.[/b']

umm i am having a ctd when i try to equip the Cabal Battlemod armor (the version where the female has that robe kind of loof i think its called version 3 or something) but the others work just fine what am i doing wrong ???

Sorry man, I don't know. The armour must be buggy. Armour 1, 2 and 3 work for my female but for male it's only 1 and 2.

Yeah I couldn't see the image but I googled it and yeah I should be able to manage that. I'm going to have to rip the models off the game first then I can work on them.

Hey~ take your time~^^ I don't mind waiting, though.:) I trust in the quality of your work, and of course, I can't rush perfection:P

Thanks again for your attention.:) I'll look forward for it's release later~^^ Take it easy and all the best on your projects~:D

Mate,I...Am.. Speechless... Coliseum Set looks great! You know how much i wanted that armor and how much i love Aion ^^ Thank you very much for doing this,i know how much trouble you had with textures most of the ppl would give up, but not you.You are man of word. I hope you bring more amazing armors and bring happiness to rest of the members like you did for me :D

Best of luck in future projects!